6 of 6
Questions re Barbara Loe Fisher and Hurd Immunity
Posted: 06 June 2015 07:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1380
Joined  2015-03-09
macgyver - 06 June 2015 06:05 AM
peacegirl - 06 June 2015 06:01 AM

You think you do, but to ignore the reports of so many parents is callous disregard and opens the door for many more children to be injured by over-vaccination.

You need to take a class in basic science before you post anymore. You don’t understand the basic concepts at all and if you don’t understand why and how science works you will never understand this topic or for that matter many other important topics in current events from vaccines to climate change and GMO’s

I understand the basic concepts all too well.  You are adding insult to injury by ignoring a parent’s cry for help after watching their child regress into autism or other developmental disorders.  That is not what I call good science or good physicianship for that matter.

Signature 

I think, therefore I don’t vaccinate.

“Vaccination is a barbarous practice and one of the most fatal of all the delusions current in our time.”  Mahatma Gandhi

Ever heard of the Golden Rule?... He who has the gold makes the rules!

Posted: 06 June 2015 08:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Total Posts:  4253
Joined  2014-06-20

There is nothing to be gained in continuing this thread. We have reached an impasse. The best thing to do is to stop posting to it, which is what I will do.

Lois

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 06 June 2015 08:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Joined  2015-03-09
LoisL - 06 June 2015 08:38 AM

There is nothing to be gained in continuing this thread. We have reached an impasse. The best thing to do is to stop posting to it, which is what I will do.

Lois

There is no impasse except for those who want to close their eyes and ears to a growing epidemic of sickly children.  You are entitled to do whatever you feel is best.  I will continue to post if I feel something is important to share.  You can read it or ignore it; it’s your choice.  Being able to choose is a value that, if taken away, would be a step backward.  It’s a free country (I’m talking about any country that is democratic), which is why mandatory vaccines go against our basic liberties.

[ Edited: 06 June 2015 08:58 AM by peacegirl ]
 Signature 

“Vaccination is a barbarous practice and one of the most fatal of all the delusions current in our time.”  Mahatma Gandhi

Posted: 06 June 2015 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Total Posts:  468
Joined  2015-03-31
peacegirl - 06 June 2015 07:42 AM

You think you do, but to ignore the reports of so many parents is callous disregard and opens the door for many more children to be injured by over-vaccination.

You need to take a class in basic science before you post anymore. You don’t understand the basic concepts at all and if you don’t understand why and how science works you will never understand this topic or for that matter many other important topics in current events from vaccines to climate change and GMO’s

I understand the basic concepts all too well. 

You don’t understand anything at all. Because of people like you, a child in Spain is in intensive care with diphtheria, not seen there since the 1980s. He may die. His parents were idiot anti-vaxxers, like you.

I hope you are proud of your handiwork.

Posted: 06 June 2015 08:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Joined  2015-03-09
Pec of Uliar - 06 June 2015 08:57 AM
peacegirl - 06 June 2015 07:42 AM

I understand the basic concepts all too well. 

You don’t understand anything at all. Because of people like you, a child in Spain is in intensive care with diphtheria, not seen there since the 1980s. He may die. His parents were idiot anti-vaxxers, like you.

I hope you are proud of your handiwork.

As I said earlier, people do die of disease but this doesn’t take away the damage that vaccines themselves are causing.  It is a cost/benefit analysis for parents to research, but they need to get clear on the facts so that they are not bamboozled into believing in a system that is being accused of outright fraud whose sponsors could care less about the health of your children if their bottom line is at stake.

[ Edited: 06 June 2015 09:01 AM by peacegirl ]
 Signature 

6 of 6