2 of 2
Ethical Humanism core values
Posted: 02 December 2015 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5257
Joined  2011-11-04
VYAZMA - 02 December 2015 04:04 PM

I like anything that highlights people’s bigoted tendencies.
How did Pointpath become AMH?

I originally referred to him as “fellow AMH” referencing his introductory post which eluded to anatomically modern humans.  I planned to address him as “Path”, short for pointpath, and also because he, subsequently, revealed his previous work with softwares that had the word “path” in their names.  I guess he prefers AMH.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 03 December 2015 05:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  387
Joined  2015-11-28

A work related nick name didn’t feel right in this forum. I was in a rut with pointpath. Now I’m not.

Posted: 03 December 2015 05:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  5506
Joined  2008-08-14
AMH - 03 December 2015 05:38 AM

A work related nick name didn’t feel right in this forum. I was in a rut with pointpath. Now I’m not.

I like AMH better.
Pointpath reminded me of the name a Mega church that opened up nearby my town.

Signature 

Now with 20% more surfactants!

Posted: 03 December 2015 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  387
Joined  2015-11-28

Thank you. The heritage of AMH evolution to a 21st century modern human is rich. Especially when compared to the unbelievable ignorance of “young earth creationism”.

Posted: 28 November 2016 05:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-11-17

Poverty affects every aspect of children’s lives. It limits their opportunities for education, puts them at risk for health problems and increases the likelihood that they’ll be subjected to child labor or early marriage. Chances are they are hungry and at risk for malnutrition, underdevelopment and stunting, which can have serious health consequences later in life. By striking at both causes and consequences of poverty, CARE gives kids everywhere a chance for a brighter future. Find out  how joining a mission humanitaire can help children survive – and thrive!

2 of 2