Hello from Kent WA
Posted: 24 January 2016 09:59 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2016-01-24

I am a liberal white male totally disgusted with all the religion in politics.  The majority of my beliefs fall squarely in the atheist realm.  I will be retiring within a couple of years and hope to become active in some secular organizations to help make atheism more acceptable to the general public.  I believe we need to become less feared and loathed just because we don’t believe in the big fantasy.

Posted: 25 January 2016 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5257
Joined  2011-11-04

Welcome.  Just a thought though.  Khaos may not be the best name for an atheist that wants atheists to be less feared. But I think it is a worthy goal.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 25 January 2016 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05

Welcome, Khaos.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 25 January 2016 08:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2016-01-24

Khaos is just the name of my motorcycle.  Needed something catchy on the motorcycle forum.  Got lazy and used it here.  My introduction is earnest.
DarronS I could not agree more with your signature.

Posted: 26 January 2016 07:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05

What kind of bike?

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.