DDS not perfect.
Posted: 13 March 2016 06:48 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  244
Joined  2015-12-10

DDS is a knowledge map. As a map it is not perfect. CFI does not promote perfection in maps to my knowledge so imperfection is fine. When there is a pattern between a logical imperfection in a knowledge map, such as categorizing occult with psychology instead of religion, it is worth note to some for such parallel disconnects provide valuable information for other areas of research. Every once in a while, some person on a board like this has something valuable to add if one can slog through all the emotional problems voiced by the rest.

Signature 

By expanding knowledge of the real, reduce the environmental footprint of of ignorance…in any and every way you most desire.

Posted: 15 March 2016 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05

Nothing is perfect. Pick your battles. We have far more important issues to address.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 15 March 2016 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  380
Joined  2015-11-28
DarronS - 15 March 2016 10:33 AM

Nothing is perfect. Pick your battles. We have far more important issues to address.

DarronS, I was lied to again. They told me practice makes perfect.

Posted: 15 March 2016 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05
AMH - 15 March 2016 04:35 PM
DarronS - 15 March 2016 10:33 AM

DarronS, I was lied to again. They told me practice makes perfect.

Yup, they lied. LOL

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.