2 of 4
I have made a perpetual motion device, I’m seeking a 3 million dollar reward.
Posted: 04 May 2016 07:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  237
Joined  2012-07-13
PedroWA - 03 May 2016 10:45 PM
3point14rat - 03 May 2016 06:53 AM
PedroWA - 03 May 2016 01:38 AM

This is not fake, this is not a scam, don’t take my word for it please email me so we can setup an legal agreement

I thought this was a joke until I read that.  Now I know this is a serious investment opportunity of which we should all take full advantage.

It’s an exciting honour to be able to get in on the ground floor of physically impossible technology that is printed on a 3D printer. 

What can possibly go wrong?

What could go wrong:

- Discrimination - Corporate corruption/ Greed and betrayel
- Tax           - Lack of investment/ investors falling out
- Homicide     - Government cover up
- 3D printers not calibrated auto bed alignment offset
- Run out of supply
- Supply not meeting demand on time
- Work union right protest

What could go right?

Mainly world peace and prosperity but bragging rights with financial success will come too not just from me but everyone included in this grand spiderweb scheme being buyers of the motors profiting and distributies.

- Proving a physically impossible theory correct. (Rubbing that in ignorant peoples faces smile )
- Historical Event           -
- Greatest invention to exist
- Growing corporation
- Become ever so wealthy
- Some what infinity power (human life times worth any how)
- New technology to be integrated to the world, many new possibilities.

You missed one of the biggest factors that can negatively affect your device: the laws of physics continue to operate as they always have.  That will be a fairly serious stumbling block that might take more than a coil of coloured plastic loaded onto a 3D printer to solve.

And the first item on your list of what could go right is just an awesome collection of words.  Proving a physically impossible theory correct is, well, impossible.  I’m not sure why you would include doing something that even you admit is impossible as one of the things that could go right.  If English is your second language I will totally forgive you. 

I won’t forgive your ignorance of science and engineering and common sense though.

Signature 

It is morally as bad not to care whether a thing is true or not, so long as it makes you feel good, as it is not to care how you got your money as long as you have got it.  Edmund Way Teale, Circle of the Seasons

Posted: 04 May 2016 08:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2016-05-03
DarronS - 04 May 2016 06:28 AM

I’m the only one in the world out of 107 billion people that has made such a machine and I can sell it as I wish.

No, and no. You’re not the first one coming here claiming to have built a perpetual motion machine, and you won’t be the last. The common thread is you’re all full of self-delusion and misguided thinking, if not outright fraud. As for selling that machine, once you get investors involved the Securities and Exchange Commission has jurisdiction. Proving investment fraud would be easy in your case because the machine you propose violates every known law of physics. You may get a few naive investors, but anyone with common sense will stay far away from you and your pseudoscientific nonsense.

We’re starting a kickstarter next month we’re prepping the documentary now smile suck on those lemons, the machine doesn’t violate the laws of physics.

The first one to claim that my perpetual motion device works. “self-delusion and misguided thinking” That’s no way to talk to your superior, give me 20!
Just because you and others have failed doesn’t mean it cannot exist.
-PedroWA Worlds first working perpetual motion machine inventor

[ Edited: 04 May 2016 09:21 AM by PedroWA ]

Posted: 04 May 2016 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Joined  2016-05-03
3point14rat - 04 May 2016 07:44 AM
PedroWA - 03 May 2016 10:45 PM
3point14rat - 03 May 2016 06:53 AM
PedroWA - 03 May 2016 01:38 AM

This is not fake, this is not a scam, don’t take my word for it please email me so we can setup an legal agreement

I thought this was a joke until I read that.  Now I know this is a serious investment opportunity of which we should all take full advantage.

It’s an exciting honour to be able to get in on the ground floor of physically impossible technology that is printed on a 3D printer. 

What can possibly go wrong?

What could go wrong:

- Discrimination - Corporate corruption/ Greed and betrayel
- Tax           - Lack of investment/ investors falling out
- Homicide     - Government cover up
- 3D printers not calibrated auto bed alignment offset
- Run out of supply
- Supply not meeting demand on time
- Work union right protest

What could go right?

Mainly world peace and prosperity but bragging rights with financial success will come too not just from me but everyone included in this grand spiderweb scheme being buyers of the motors profiting and distributies.

- Proving a physically impossible theory correct. (Rubbing that in ignorant peoples faces smile )
- Historical Event           -
- Greatest invention to exist
- Growing corporation
- Become ever so wealthy
- Some what infinity power (human life times worth any how)
- New technology to be integrated to the world, many new possibilities.

You missed one of the biggest factors that can negatively affect your device: the laws of physics continue to operate as they always have.  That will be a fairly serious stumbling block that might take more than a coil of coloured plastic loaded onto a 3D printer to solve.

And the first item on your list of what could go right is just an awesome collection of words.  Proving a physically impossible theory correct is, well, impossible.  I’m not sure why you would include doing something that even you admit is impossible as one of the things that could go right.  If English is your second language I will totally forgive you. 

I won’t forgive your ignorance of science and engineering and common sense though.

I haven’t broken any laws of physics so technically I haven’t missed anything you’re missing something however I’ve created magnetic fields in such a way they push against each other, all will be proven within 1 month, I’m not worried about breaking any jurisdiction and I have not lied about anything on this forum, all my statements remain correct, the reason behind the 3D printer is that I cannot use materials with magnetic properties that would interfere with the magnetic fields.

I would love to share it with you right now, but you know.. there’s some nasty buggers out there wanting to take this amazing invention, once the legalities have been sorted you will get your proof.

[ Edited: 04 May 2016 09:12 AM by PedroWA ]

Posted: 04 May 2016 09:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  2016-05-03

Because I like you people I’m going to give a few of you lucky people a discount on my generator.

Posted: 04 May 2016 11:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05
PedroWA - 04 May 2016 09:09 AM

Because I like you people I’m going to give a few of you lucky people a discount on my generator.

Boy howdy! I’m excited now. Step right up folks and be the first to waste your money on this perpetual motion machine.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 04 May 2016 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Total Posts:  4218
Joined  2009-10-21

But wait, if you order before midnight tonight, you’ll get a set of ginsu knives, free! (taxes, titles, destination fees and charges may apply, shipping and handling are extra)

Posted: 04 May 2016 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  6516
Joined  2010-08-15
Lausten - 04 May 2016 12:26 PM

But wait, if you order before midnight tonight, you’ll get a set of ginsu knives, free! (taxes, titles, destination fees and charges may apply, shipping and handling are extra)

Do I sense a faint trace of sarcasm?  ohh

Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 05 May 2016 01:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  135
Joined  2016-04-10

I have made a perpetually motionless device. Indeed I have made several dozen of them already. I will sell each one for 2,000 dollars. When you get yours to your home and place it anywhere it will begin being perpetually motionless. I am willing to sell all the patent rights to someone for 3 million dollars.

Signature 

Wendy Wright fan “Show me the evidence. Show me the evidence. Show me the evidence”.

Posted: 05 May 2016 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Total Posts:  5251
Joined  2007-08-31
PedroWA - 04 May 2016 08:34 AM

I haven’t broken any laws of physics…

That’s good, because it is forbidden to break the laws of physics. Would get you into great trouble.

But before I consider to invest in you perpetual machine, I want an official notarial act that you did not break any laws.

Signature 

GdB

The light is on, but there is nobody at home.

Posted: 05 May 2016 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Total Posts:  4218
Joined  2009-10-21
Archbishop Krauss - 05 May 2016 01:37 AM

I have made a perpetually motionless device. Indeed I have made several dozen of them already. I will sell each one for 2,000 dollars. When you get yours to your home and place it anywhere it will begin being perpetually motionless. I am willing to sell all the patent rights to someone for 3 million dollars.

Teenage kids?

Posted: 05 May 2016 10:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2012-04-25

I’ll take a different tack from the others. I’m ready to buy BUT you must first prove it. Show your designs to someone with the experience to evaluate them objectively. I’m sure there are plenty of scientists or researchers who for a few hundred bucks would agree to evaluate your product. Then ask them to post their results to a scientific forum for peer review THEN we’ll talk. If you’re not willing to do even that, then you’re not selling anything more than a goose that can lay golden eggs.

Posted: 12 May 2016 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2012-04-25
CuthbertJ - 05 May 2016 10:12 AM

I’ll take a different tack from the others. I’m ready to buy BUT you must first prove it. Show your designs to someone with the experience to evaluate them objectively. I’m sure there are plenty of scientists or researchers who for a few hundred bucks would agree to evaluate your product. Then ask them to post their results to a scientific forum for peer review THEN we’ll talk. If you’re not willing to do even that, then you’re not selling anything more than a goose that can lay golden eggs.

I guess that solved that. smile

Posted: 12 May 2016 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Rank
Joined  2016-05-03
CuthbertJ - 12 May 2016 10:05 AM
CuthbertJ - 05 May 2016 10:12 AM

I guess that solved that. smile

When I get back from overseas travel in two weeks time (25th) me and my associate will contact you, we have a person with an engineering and bachelor of physical, chemistry, and geology sciences degree, I’m planning an exclusive conference which will include detailed reports from him, my associate and myself soon to be booked at a technology seminar room in the city a short drive from the airport.

I’ve setup a temporarily Unilateral NDA Non-Disclosure Agreement through my attorney after the deal I will patent and sell unless you want a partnership I have future projects I like to show you.
We will be providing our prototype machine that will be running and we will demonstrate it’s ability to produce electricity with perpetual motion that could charge a battery and run AC devices of an inverter which you can inspect to find only the motor powered by perpetual motion with provided electricity meter, Wattmeter, Amp meters, Capacitance meter, Cos Phi Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum analyser and general multi meter we will pull the device apart and explain all the components, lunch and drinks also provided. smile

A live stream will be setup for those who cannot make it to the seminar.
After the demonstration we can discuss where you will like to go from there, if you’re in any line of manufacturing we can work out a deal I’m seeking an initial starting payment followed by life royalties.

[ Edited: 12 May 2016 07:37 PM by PedroWA ]

Posted: 13 May 2016 06:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05
PedroWA - 12 May 2016 06:51 PM

... I’m seeking an initial starting payment followed by life royalties.

107.gif

Love the spammer language in the preceding paragraphs, but this line really cracked me up. You’re in the wrong forum dude. Ain’t nobody ‘round here credulous enough to fall for your nonsense.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 13 May 2016 06:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Joined  2016-05-03
DarronS - 13 May 2016 06:23 AM
PedroWA - 12 May 2016 06:51 PM

... I’m seeking an initial starting payment followed by life royalties.

107.gif

Love the spammer language in the preceding paragraphs, but this line really cracked me up. You’re in the wrong forum dude. Ain’t nobody ‘round here credulous enough to fall for your nonsense.

The real nonsense is your posts and pessimistic remarks falsifying my invention, people like you are what’s wrong with the world, you say it’s deluded well why don’t you attend the seminar and find out how much of an incorrect asshole you were when the proof is before your eyes. smile

Mocks and ridicules I can handle but what frustrates the hell out of me is listening to a fucking idiot who says something does not and will not work with complete refusal when it clearly does before me hahaha, if you don’t want to encourage my project then kindly fuck off, the only deluded idiot here is you and I’m here to make a change to fix an energy crisis not to listen to educate babies.

[ Edited: 13 May 2016 06:52 AM by PedroWA ]

2 of 4

‹‹ Astrology      FREE ENERGY is so super simple ››