2 of 2
...in the land of Trump.  Debate come and gone.  Now we wait for the 3AM tweets.
Posted: 20 October 2016 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6516
Joined  2010-08-15

Trump/Clinton Debate Three - October 19, 2016

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-3-am-tweet-third-debate-230078
Donald Trump tweeted at 3 a.m. again.
The Republican presidential nominee celebrated what he dubbed a debate victory at 3:14 a.m. Thursday.

“Just landed in Ohio. Thank you America- I am honored to win the final debate for our MOVEMENT,” Trump tweeted,
citing unscientific polls like Drudge that showed the GOP nominee crushing Democrat Hillary Clinton.
CNN’s poll showed that a majority of viewers said Clinton won.

Days after the first presidential debate, when Clinton baited Trump by invoking former Miss Universe Alicia Machado,
Trump blasted out verbal assaults aimed at Clinton, Machado and the media as early as 3:20 a.m.

In one tweet, posted at 5:30 a.m. that morning, Trump suggested Clinton helped Machado become a citizen so she could bring her up in their debate —
and invited supporters to check out an alleged “sex tape and past.” As PolitiFact and Snopes have noted, there is no sex tape.

Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 21 October 2016 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  350
Joined  2007-10-12

The thing about the people who will still vote for Trump is that all of the above is inconsequential.  Who will vote for him?

•  The Single Issue voters: People who are anti-abortion or members of the NRA who live in constant paranoia about having their phallic symbols (I’m sorry, I meant to say “arms”) taken away would vote for the Republican platform even if an Orangutan were heading the ticket.
•  Uneducated white males
•  Religious zealots who want to use their belief system to impose their will on others and to discriminate against fellow Americans they do not like
•  The top 1%: They’re investing a lot of money to keep making more at the expense of the environment
•  Ex-Bernie Sanders supporters who believe voting for the Green Party will make them feel better even though it trashes every Progressive initiative they allegedly support to put a Republican in the White House
•  People who vote emotionally and hate Hillary
•  Racists, bigots, paranoid delusionals, etc.
•  Others who are incapable of critical thinking, thinking on their own, or just thinking in general.
[Note: a given Trump supporter may, and often will, fall into more than one of the above categories]

Trump’s history, demeanor and what he says (or grabs) is of no importance to any of the people who fall into the above categories.  The hope is that critically thinking, somewhat educated people of average intelligence (or greater) outnumber them and will vote on November 8.

If not, I suppose America deserves what it gets.

Signature 

Of all religions the Christian is without doubt the one which should inspire tolerance most, although up to now the Christians have been the most intolerant of all men. -Voltaire

Posted: 21 October 2016 07:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  6516
Joined  2010-08-15
PaineMan - 21 October 2016 09:51 AM

The thing about the people who will still vote for Trump is that all of the above is inconsequential.  Who will vote for him?

•  The Single Issue voters: People who are anti-abortion or members of the NRA who live in constant paranoia about having their phallic symbols (I’m sorry, I meant to say “arms”) taken away would vote for the Republican platform even if an Orangutan were heading the ticket.
•  Uneducated white males
•  Religious zealots who want to use their belief system to impose their will on others and to discriminate against fellow Americans they do not like
•  The top 1%: They’re investing a lot of money to keep making more at the expense of the environment
•  Ex-Bernie Sanders supporters who believe voting for the Green Party will make them feel better even though it trashes every Progressive initiative they allegedly support to put a Republican in the White House
•  People who vote emotionally and hate Hillary
•  Racists, bigots, paranoid delusionals, etc.
•  Others who are incapable of critical thinking, thinking on their own, or just thinking in general.
[Note: a given Trump supporter may, and often will, fall into more than one of the above categories]

Trump’s history, demeanor and what he says (or grabs) is of no importance to any of the people who fall into the above categories. 
The hope is that critically thinking, somewhat educated people of average intelligence (or greater) outnumber them and will vote on November 8.

If not, I suppose America deserves what it gets.

Well said!

Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 21 October 2016 09:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  4389
Joined  2014-06-20
DarronS - 09 October 2016 09:20 PM

Trump started off lying about the recently revealed video. “I didn’t say that.” The man is simply not capable of opening his mouth without lying.

I think Trump’s first words were lies. He hasn’t stopped since.

Lois

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 16 June 2017 12:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  1987
Joined  2016-12-24

Trump is freaking out about the Russia investigation on Twitter—again
By Hunter
Thursday Jun 15, 2017

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
Why is that Hillary Clintons family and Dems dealings with Russia are not looked at, but my non-dealings are?
1:43 PM - 15 Jun 2017

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
Crooked H destroyed phones w/ hammer, ‘bleached’ emails, & had husband meet w/AG days before she was cleared- & they talk about obstruction?
1:56 PM - 15 Jun 2017

He’s tweeting these things not over morning television—though there were plenty of those this morning—but in the middle of the supposed workday. He’s tweeting about being under investigation despite a building full of people, including lawyers, who don’t want him to do that because, well, duh.

And we made this dunderhead President of our country.  downer

One Nation Under God
Hell ov a lot of good that seems to be doing us.

Posted: 17 June 2017 03:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Total Posts:  4389
Joined  2014-06-20
citizenschallenge.pm - 09 October 2016 09:52 PM
DarronS - 09 October 2016 09:34 PM

One of my friends just uploaded this to youtube.

Super Callous Facist Racist Extra Braggadocious

It’s about Trump, inspired by a Facebook meme.

Ahhh.
I love good word smithing.

Good way to finish the evening.  I’ll admit I’m getting to dislike Clinton a little less with every debate.
Nah, doubt I’ll warm up to her.  But I sure will vote for her.  At least she’s got sanity on her side.

She isn’t likely to run again. We’ll have to start over and hope the electorate gets beyond the Santa Claus factor.

Lois

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

2 of 2