You know, they have some serious errors in their Creation v. Evolution section.
1. Evolution is a scientific view not an Atheistic worldview.
2. Order from chaos? If there wasn’t some form of order, then we wouldn’t be able to study anything.
3. The Bible is off by a few billion years (but we all knew that they think the Bible is inerrant and written by God rather than man)
4. They don’t know what theory means.
5. Accelerated decay Are we on Comedy Central? 2.5 days?
They have determined that the most likely times for accelerated decay were the first 2.5 days of the creation week, and during the flood and shortly thereafter.
Sorry, but I just can’t help but laugh at this stuff. I know, I should feel sorry for them and their attachment to *cough* dogma, but it’s so funny.
Oh boy! It gets worse on Conservapedia. :(