3 of 3
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
Posted: 03 April 2017 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2017-03-05
DarronS - 03 April 2017 09:38 AM
gustavo1 - 03 April 2017 09:11 AM

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn’t exist. Whether or not you accept the creator’s authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

http://www.eoht.info/page/Napoleon+Laplace+anecdote

and my ( dear ) friend what solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation was used in this famous conversation of your napoleon and mr.such and such ?

im very eager to read that another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation. kindly explain it now so that we can see who is standing where. my ( dear ) friend

Posted: 03 April 2017 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05
gustavo1 - 03 April 2017 10:26 AM

and my ( dear ) friend what solid, verifialbe (sic) and tangible explanation was used in this famous conversation of your napoleon and mr.such and such ?

First off, we are not friends and we are certainly not dear friends. As for verifiable information you should read a few astronomy and physics books, or at least just the link I provided. LaPlace’s ideas have been confirmed time and again through advances in our knowledge of the universe and how it operates. His point was there is no need for a god anywhere in the mathematics. You assume there is a god then in your circular reasoning you claim victory because no one can absolutely prove alternative ideas. When it comes to science nothing is ever proven with certainty, but we can get very, very close; close enough that science works, otherwise we could not have this conversation over the internet.

Religious ideas? They’ve contributed nothing to our knowledge. Quite the opposite. Religious thinking has held back and even destroyed our knowledge over the millennia.

Nothing any of use posts here will change your thinking. You’re just the latest theist to come here and post out of ignorance, and you won’t be the last.

I expect you to come back with more drivel, but at least try to be civil about it and stop with the condescension.

[ Edited: 03 April 2017 10:56 AM by DarronS ]
 Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 03 April 2017 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Joined  2017-03-05
DarronS - 03 April 2017 10:49 AM
gustavo1 - 03 April 2017 10:26 AM

and my ( dear ) friend what solid, verifialbe (sic) and tangible explanation was used in this famous conversation of your napoleon and mr.such and such ?

First off, we are not friends and we are certainly not dear friends. As for verifiable information you should read a few astronomy and physics books, or at least just the link I provided. LaPlace’s ideas have been confirmed time and again through advances in our knowledge of the universe and how it operates. His point was there is no need for a god anywhere in the mathematics. You assume there is a god then in your circular reasoning you claim victory because no one can absolutely prove alternative ideas. When it comes to science nothing is ever proven with certainty, but we can get very, very close; close enough that science works, otherwise we could not have this conversation over the internet.

Religious ideas? They’ve contributed nothing to our knowledge. Quite the opposite. Religious thinking has held back and even destroyed our knowledge over the millennia.

Nothing any of use posts here will change your thinking. You’re just the latest theist to come here and post out of ignorance, and you won’t be the last.

I expect you to come back with more drivel, but at least try to be civil about it and stop with the condescension.

and there is no intelligence also. there is no intelligence also. and there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is intelligence also. ( after all its an open challenge )

and now let us hope that such an **fertile foolish idiot** like you now recall anything at all.

[ Edited: 03 April 2017 11:28 AM by gustavo1 ]

Posted: 03 April 2017 11:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Total Posts:  4065
Joined  2009-10-21

So, gustavo1, you joined specifically to comment on this thread? And you began by questioning the authority of the OP? How’s that working out for you? I see you are looking for “verifaible and tangible explanations”. Well, maybe not, maybe you just think it proves something no one is interested in giving in to your demands.

So, um, welcome to the forum.

Posted: 03 April 2017 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Joined  2017-03-05
Lausten - 03 April 2017 11:37 AM

So, gustavo1, you joined specifically to comment on this thread? And you began by questioning the authority of the OP? How’s that working out for you? I see you are looking for “verifaible and tangible explanations”. Well, maybe not, maybe you just think it proves something no one is interested in giving in to your demands.

So, um, welcome to the forum.

and what is the value of your maybe and maybe not ? what is the value of it ? they are useless just like your so called **fertile brain** or say failure. cuz you will not recall anything at all but still by shifting burdon of proof with your maybe and maybe not you become right in the first place ( just see the fun )

and i have to go on beating such dead horse(s) for the rest of my life ? ( just see the folly )

Posted: 03 April 2017 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Joined  2007-10-05
gustavo1 - 03 April 2017 11:48 AM

and i have to go on beating such dead horse(s) for the rest of my life ? ( just see the folly )

You’re tilting at windmills.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 03 April 2017 12:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Rank
Joined  2017-03-05
DarronS - 03 April 2017 11:54 AM
gustavo1 - 03 April 2017 11:48 AM

You’re tilting at windmills.

and ( foolish idiot ) `1st of all recall everything and prove it that there is intelligence also. come on ( shameless pig )

and if you cant recall anything then i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you. that is all. ( finished ) *rascal pig*

Posted: 03 April 2017 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Joined  2009-10-21

Not that I care, but shouldn’t there be an admin warning?

Posted: 03 April 2017 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Joined  2009-10-21

Oh, sorry, now I see it.

Posted: 03 April 2017 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Joined  2007-10-05

I reported gustavo1’s latest and most egregious attack. Give the mods time to make a decision.

Signature 

3 of 3