Denial: A movie about the science behind the history of holocaust. 5 stars
Posted: 05 March 2017 12:21 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  231
Joined  2015-12-10

It has been too long since a real review of the science supporting these WW2 events was allowed to be fully and publicly presented by both sides…the deniers and the establishers.

They even say so in the movie. So, hey, if you want to watch the true story of the public trial of libel brought about by a “denier”. rent it today at Redbox!

Signature 

By expanding knowledge of the real, reduce the environmental footprint of of ignorance…in any and every way you most desire.

Posted: 05 March 2017 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5430
Joined  2008-08-14

This is just the kind of garbage that keeps feeding all of the fake news and white noise machines.
Nobody needs to see the science behind the truth of the Holocaust.

The eye witness accounts, massive photographic evidence, as well as captured Nazi documents are more than sufficient.

This is just a movie that is cashing in on sensationalist, exploitative garbage. It just keeps feeding the frenzy.
Nothing like the Holocaust to make a few more bucks. Just drag it out every couple of years and cash in on the exploitation
and sensationalism.

I’m sure the biggest fans of movies like this are the deniers themselves.

Signature 

Now with 20% more surfactants!

Posted: 05 March 2017 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2015-12-10

? Sure? Feeding garbage of fake news? You must be some kind of savant genius know it all and everything to make such broad sweeping statements with no evidence whatsover regarding the movie, its makers, funders, reality of the events, and perhaps you are even an historical expert on all the evidence and controversies today. Perhaps you are able to be so well informed in your opinion because you form it without ever looking…just as you seemed to do with this movie.

Signature 

By expanding knowledge of the real, reduce the environmental footprint of of ignorance…in any and every way you most desire.

Posted: 06 March 2017 05:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2008-08-14

I’m starting to get the feeling that maybe you think there’s more to the story of the Holocaust than was revealed…

Are there facts that everybody should know about?

Facts only science can show us right?

Signature 

Posted: 06 March 2017 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2015-12-10
VYAZMA - 06 March 2017 05:21 AM

I’m starting to get the feeling that maybe you think there’s more to the story of the Holocaust than was revealed…

Are there facts that everybody should know about?

Facts only science can show us right?

Those who made the movie thought so.
Personally, without this concise and true presentation of real facts, each generation requires some defense against ongoing propaganda. It is like fighting religion in some ways.

I saw all the propagandists’ propaganda and tried to see who knew what around me…all I can say is I benefited, my brother benefited and my mother benefited from seeing this on several levels besides the facts of the holocaust happened. They types of concerns you expressed are part of the movie too.

My heart is broken with the subject so I am sorry for pain it brings but hope it helps with “never again” in the name of religion or ethnicity or any authoritarian supremacy.

Signature 

Posted: 06 March 2017 12:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  3722
Joined  2014-06-20
JSmith - 05 March 2017 01:19 PM

? Sure? Feeding garbage of fake news? You must be some kind of savant genius know it all and everything to make such broad sweeping statements with no evidence whatsover regarding the movie, its makers, funders, reality of the events, and perhaps you are even an historical expert on all the evidence and controversies today. Perhaps you are able to be so well informed in your opinion because you form it without ever looking…just as you seemed to do with this movie.

Just what is it the movie denies that you agree with? Please provide objective evidence that what they claim is true.
Tell us specifically what you, yourself, think is false about the accepted history of the holocaust and what you think the film has revealed that contradicts it.

There are hundreds if not thousands of films claiming the holocaust did not happen as professional historians claim. We can’t watch them all and most of us would not be particularly interested in watching even one. If you have a case—with evidence, please present it.

Lois

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 06 March 2017 06:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Joined  2008-08-14
JSmith - 06 March 2017 11:18 AM

Personally, without this concise and true presentation of real facts, each generation requires some defense against ongoing propaganda. It is like fighting religion in some ways.

I don’t agree with this. There’s already overwhelming, concise, true presentations of facts.
Having to keep coming up with new and succeeding items of proof is just ridiculous. It gives credence to the deniers.
I don’t know what possible science they’ve come up with to substantiate the Holocaust but whatever it is it’s just more fodder for the
deniers. More white noise. More angles. More BS.
Your reference to “each new generation” is just corny.

This is no different than NASA having to come up with new evidence each generation to prove they landed on the Moon.
Screw the deniers. You’re never going to get through to these people. It’s pathological.

With the Holocaust deniers, many of them know it happened. Many of them refuse the whole deal or parts of the Holocaust(The Jews for example)
just for reasons of ideological/political principles. For spite and hatred.
You think this movie is going to so anything for that? Or for people who are just overloaded(psychology/pathology) with conspiracies and internet information?
No. I don’t think so.

Look, you liked the movie, you said it was good. That’s fine. I can’t take that from you.

Signature 

Posted: 06 March 2017 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2015-12-10

The movie did for me. Your arguments are parallel to saying it is impossible for atheists to convince christians god doesn’t exist or that Jesus never rose from the dead.
The whole approach you use could be based in your personal fear, pain, ignorance of what masses of people other than your own friends really think or need to know, the state of research on the topic itself, and/or the value of bringing new and higher profile evidence to light in a way many others would not otherwise understand.

Your predispositions against discussions or teaching the topic are noted but your evidence is as personal a Ken Ham’s Ken Hams young earth creationism.

I don’t care if you watch it, know what is about, who stars, who decided to bring it to the screen, what the court case proclaimed of even if you think or don’t.

This post is for everyone interested in the science of the subject and the history each generation deserves to hear, not from authority of you or I, but science. That is real, fully. Denial is a true story. So, spout off if that is all you can do. The outcome is not some apriori knowledge of ignorance. The movie is 5 thumbs up!!!

Signature 

Posted: 07 March 2017 05:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Joined  2008-08-14

JS Smith-War will focus the entire US population away from politics and improve jobs for all and benefits. Escalation of war= progress, security, full employment, little to eat. But if we kill ‘em…that’ll teach em and the US will be smarter, safer, and just that much further in some direction.
I say make the smart easy choice and kill those whom we follow in some hunt for red utopia, marx utopia, social democratic utopia, into the grave of the slovenly.

This is your recent reply over in the Politics Forum, War with Russia thread.
This pretty much disqualifies you from any serious consideration on most matters.

Signature 

Posted: 08 March 2017 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  393
Joined  2016-12-24
VYAZMA - 07 March 2017 05:17 AM

JS Smith-War will focus the entire US population away from politics and improve jobs for all and benefits. Escalation of war= progress, security, full employment, little to eat. But if we kill ‘em…that’ll teach em and the US will be smarter, safer, and just that much further in some direction.
I say make the smart easy choice and kill those whom we follow in some hunt for red utopia, marx utopia, social democratic utopia, into the grave of the slovenly.

This is your recent reply over in the Politics Forum, now it is in this thread, let the comment stand on it’s own.
This pretty much disqualifies you from any serious consideration on most matters.

Yeah but V, that quote is Trump’s game plan for America.

That up there is what you are endorsing with your thoughtless devotion to this Trump Thing.
Why does it upset you to see it spelled out.  You should think about it some.

Posted: 25 March 2017 05:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2015-12-10

So, none of you know it alls have seen the movie Denial? It is beneath your royal dignities? You are so smart and wise and ever outspoken to safegaurd the foolish who would consider this movie. You really don’t have to pontificate as if you had some knowledge other than your own opinions. If you just said something of fact rather than opinion regarding this movie, you might convince a thinking person.

It appears that the soundness of my statements here are so strong that you have to look around for words I’ve written on different topics elsewhere so you can take out of context to support your otherwise opinionated yet uninformed statements. It seems your opinions are your alternate facts you must strongly support with more opinion and attacks. Is the best you can do ad hominem logical fallacies? Or are these symptoms of your self-reinforcing delusions of grandeur? I have clearly won.

As I take the crown for winning I hold it up for all to see. Now, if you would all just set back from the rest of the crowd. Please, stop pushing and shouting and hitting others all around you to cause trouble for those who political positions may not fully agree with yours or are not the same as yours. Do not act like you did at the trump rallies. There may be a few people left on the CFI forums who are kindly interested in new movies on interesting topics. They may not want to wade through your verbal blastings and name calling. They may not desire to sully themselves with your ridiculous rhetoric and may want to maintain some level of respect for the discourse of you geniuses.

Signature 

Posted: 26 March 2017 06:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Total Posts:  393
Joined  2016-12-24
JSmith - 25 March 2017 05:24 PM

As I take the crown for winning I hold it up for all to see.

I’ve always thought it foolish to try judging one’s own results.  Best leave it to others and time.

The Science of Denial - why not share some specifics you’d like to discuss?

10/07/2016 05:17 pm ET | Updated Mar 14, 2017
What A Film About Holocaust Denial Can Teach Us About Electing The Next President
Truth can be terrifying. And the strategic denial of truth can be equally so.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-a-film-about-holocaust-denial-can-teach-us-about-electing-the-next-president_us_57f56cc9e4b05f39c51e12eb

Seems to me New York times put together a good story that touches on the technics of denial and the movie.

Truth or Denial
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/brand-connect/bleecker-street/denial/

Posted: 26 March 2017 06:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  6399
Joined  2007-10-05
JSmith - 25 March 2017 05:24 PM

So, none of you know it alls have seen the movie Denial? It is beneath your royal dignities?

Are you always this much of a jackass or was yesterday a special day for you?

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 26 March 2017 05:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Joined  2014-06-20

Signature 

Posted: 26 March 2017 05:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Joined  2014-06-20

The whole approach you use could be based in your personal fear, pain, ignorance of what masses of people other than your own friends really think or need to know, the state of research on the topic itself, and/or the value of bringing new and higher profile evidence to light in a way many others would not otherwise understand.

Your predispositions against discussions or teaching the topic are noted but your evidence is as personal a Ken Ham’s Ken Hams young earth creationism.

I don’t care if you watch it, know what is about, who stars, who decided to bring it to the screen, what the court case proclaimed of even if you think or don’t.

This post is for everyone interested in the science of the subject and the history each generation deserves to hear, not from authority of you or I, but science. That is real, fully. Denial is a true story. So, spout off if that is all you can do. The outcome is not some apriori knowledge of ignorance. The movie is 5 thumbs up!!!

Perhaps you can point out the things you agree with.

Signature