Business and humanism are not mutually exclusive
Posted: 15 March 2017 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  232
Joined  2015-12-10

All of you have profited from business more than science.
That is my opinion because science gets all the praise as it should, for cures, improvements, inventions and on and on…
But business gets all the praise it should from delivering these scientific inventions to the wider world…government tends to suck at it and cost so much as a monopoly it cannot perform, only claim it performs.

This video is the latest from Barry Wehmiller on how business is transforming South Africa to be truly Human as best as in known today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lsims-sV1g&feature=em-subs_digest

Signature 

By expanding knowledge of the real, reduce the environmental footprint of of ignorance…in any and every way you most desire.

Posted: 15 March 2017 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1450
Joined  2012-04-25
JSmith - 15 March 2017 08:04 AM

All of you have profited from business more than science.
That is my opinion because science gets all the praise as it should, for cures, improvements, inventions and on and on…
But business gets all the praise it should from delivering these scientific inventions to the wider world…government tends to suck at it and cost so much as a monopoly it cannot perform, only claim it performs.

This video is the latest from Barry Wehmiller on how business is transforming South Africa to be truly Human as best as in known today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lsims-sV1g&feature=em-subs_digest

You’re mixing apples and oranges. Science is a tool, like a hammer. Whether a company chooses to build homes or kill people mob style has nothing to do with the hammer itself. The problem with capitalism, which I think you’re hinting at, is that it’s goal is profit for the few, versus benefit for the many. And sure some corporations try to profit from benefitting the many, but when push comes to shove, the many will lose out. That’s just how the disease of unchecked capitalism works.