4 of 4
Is listening a art?
Posted: 03 April 2017 06:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1359
Joined  2005-01-14
AMH - 01 April 2017 09:53 AM
jufa - 01 April 2017 09:06 AM

We fail to see what is being dealt with here is someones idea. Idea has no value of truth beyond the thought and acceptance of it. Because the majority attach themselves to it does not mean it is so. And because in one circle of living one is considered intellectually super, does not mean their idea is the defining evidence of what is being discussed universally.

To this writer it is about being Sacred, or true to ones self without attachment to without to a church, organization, community, country, or nation which project an idea which ones soul cries upon becoming aware of.  cry because ones soul knows if such projection and ideas were the truth of what is sacred and holy, then the tumults which has constituted wars and financial upheaval in the world today could not exist. What is sacred is what brings peace and harmony to an individuals life, and that harmony is absorbed by all who come into contact with such a being, and practice that harmony with the knowledge that such practice has changed the world around them for the better.
Is listening a art, that is perspective individualized. 

From my perspective one must stop listening to what they are saying, and say what they are listening to.  Figure that out.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

I don’t have a good understanding of what you are talking about, sorry.

I don’t think that JUFA has a good understanding of what he’s talking about!  smile

Posted: 03 April 2017 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05
jufa - 01 April 2017 09:06 AM

From my perspective one must stop listening to what they are saying, and say what they are listening to.  Figure that out.

Are you listening to voices in your head?

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 03 April 2017 07:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Total Posts:  1987
Joined  2016-12-24
DarronS - 03 April 2017 07:40 AM

Are you listening to voices in your head?

Which immediately raises a question, ...    oh oh

As the bumper sticker says: You’re just jealous the voices aren’t talking to you.
                                                                                    tongue wink

4 of 4