2 of 4
Everything in a nice little box
Posted: 31 March 2017 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  380
Joined  2015-11-28

“Let’s not assume man is the smartest thing in the universe just yet!” - jufa

Hi Jufa,

Let’s back off the assumption we are relevant to the universe. Let’s talk about modern humans relevance to the Earth.

[ Edited: 31 March 2017 08:09 PM by AMH ]

Posted: 01 April 2017 08:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  232
Joined  2007-08-05
AMH - 31 March 2017 08:07 PM

Hi Jufa,

Let’s back off the assumption we are relevant to the universe. Let’s talk about modern humans relevance to the Earth.

I don’t know where you get this community authority to tell others to back off, then tell them what to talk about.  Your authority is not valid with me, so I will.

“Life is of a mountain who depth, width, height and length has no beginning nor end.  It circumference is its center, and its center the circumferential dimensions of all minds, bodies, souls, conscious awareness and Spirit.

And assumptive conscious thought is mostly delivered to an individual who is afraid and unwilling to delve into a subject matter because of a belief there are no alternatives.  Assumption has no power of its own, only images which has been perceived, of results, which do not image a clear, and precise scenario of different trails one can take without fear of being manipulated.  “We see through a glass darkly.”

Assumptions does not paint an image of truth nor anything else, upon the landscape of the sentient mind, but inner subjective human feelings do.  Feelings of pain and suffering which are not, but is, yet are not because they were not allow to sprout, surface and blossom in the original intent and purpose of the life of the seed.  Memory, and fear of the pain and suffering attacked. “Not going to play my feelings again,” one whispers to themselves.  But the trick is played when one hears the hissing words of back off, reject, feel the pain of yesterday, today, which you, and you alone made room for by acting on an assumption which did not apply in this parenthesis.”  Excerpt from “Assumption, The Subtle Destroyer”

Signature 

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

You are never alone!

Posted: 01 April 2017 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  4074
Joined  2009-10-21
jufa - 01 April 2017 08:39 AM
AMH - 31 March 2017 08:07 PM

Hi Jufa,

I don’t know where you get this community authority to tell others to back off, then tell them what to talk about.  Your authority is not valid with me, so I will.

From you maybe

Posted: 01 April 2017 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  380
Joined  2015-11-28

“Let’s back off the assumption we are relevant to the universe. Let’s talk about modern humans relevance to the Earth.”

I didn’t tell you to back off. I suggested “let’s or let us” back off from the universe to smartest thing on Earth. I don’t think anyone in this forum is qualified to engage in discussion about man’s relevance to the universe.

Posted: 01 April 2017 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  1464
Joined  2016-12-24

{author ‘AMH’} “Let’s not assume man is the smartest thing in the universe just yet!” - jufa

Hi Jufa,

LOL  LOL  LOL
. . . . . . .
Oh jez, it gets better.
. . . . . . .
Glad you came back on that AMH

AMH - 01 April 2017 09:43 AM

“Let’s back off the assumption we are relevant to the universe. Let’s talk about modern humans relevance to the Earth.”

I didn’t tell you to back off. I suggested “let’s or let us” back off from the universe to smartest thing on Earth. I don’t think anyone in this forum is qualified to engage in discussion about man’s relevance to the universe.

Posted: 01 April 2017 12:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 01 April 2017 11:25 AM

{author ‘AMH’} “Let’s not assume man is the smartest thing in the universe just yet!” - jufa

Hi Jufa,

LOL  LOL  LOL
. . . . . . .
Oh jez, it gets better.
. . . . . . .

Hi Jufa,

LOL  LOL  LOL
. . . . . . .
Oh jez, it gets better.
. . . . . . .

What makes it better is when one attempts to dispute something that is not there.  My words are:  “the trick is played when one hears the hissing words of back off

Signature 

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

You are never alone!

Posted: 01 April 2017 02:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Joined  2016-12-24
jufa - 31 March 2017 11:28 AM
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 31 March 2017 09:34 AM
jufa - 30 March 2017 09:44 AM
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 29 March 2017 08:47 PM
jufa - 29 March 2017 04:13 PM

My questions. What happens when you discover God?

The first thing to do is try to find and out if it’s actually your own egomaniacal Ego that you’ve “discovered” rather than god.  Particularly, important if you think the dude is talking to you.

There are other approaches to this spiritual challenge. http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/19186/

Where do you get this knowledge from?

The Bible says seek and ye shall find.
I’ve been spending my entire life seeking, trying to be attentive and learning best I can.
I’m amazed at the wonderful things I’ve learned during those decades.

So did you find your God by being attentive, seeking, and reading the Bible?  If so, you can tell me what happens when you discover God, and give evidence of God’s existence which is acceptable by every other seeker worldwide.

Nope, the Bible taught me a bunch about human’s ability for inhumanity to their fellow human.
The Bible also taught me a few things about Shadow-Plays.

God?  That one depends on vigilant seeking and remaining attentive, the rest sort of happens as the years and decades march past.
Since it happens within the person, “evidence” can’t be provided, only reflected in how one lives and interacts with the world.

What I discovered was that God was so far beyond me or our experience here on Earth, that he/she becomes irrelevant.
Genuinely and truly irrelevant.  This physical Earth is where it’s happening, it’s what formed us and we shall be thoroughly folded back into it once we individually and humanity in general dies.

In case you’re up for some reading

You, me, we don’t need a scriptural “God” - Knowing Evolution Is Enough!
http://citizenschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/plz-no-god-evolution-enough.html

Posted: 01 April 2017 02:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Joined  2016-12-24
jufa - 01 April 2017 12:05 PM

Hi Jufa,

LOL  LOL  LOL
. . . . . . .
Oh jez, it gets better.
. . . . . . .

Hi Jufa,

LOL  LOL  LOL
. . . . . . .
Oh jez, it gets better.
. . . . . . .

What makes it better is when one attempts to dispute something that is not there.  My words are:  “the trick is played when one hears the hissing words of back off

There’s another hiss, when you totally and completely miss what the man is trying to tell you.

Posted: 01 April 2017 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 01 April 2017 02:00 PM
jufa - 31 March 2017 11:28 AM
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 31 March 2017 09:34 AM
jufa - 30 March 2017 09:44 AM
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 29 March 2017 08:47 PM
jufa - 29 March 2017 04:13 PM

My questions. What happens when you discover God?

The first thing to do is try to find and out if it’s actually your own egomaniacal Ego that you’ve “discovered” rather than god.  Particularly, important if you think the dude is talking to you.

There are other approaches to this spiritual challenge. http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/19186/

Where do you get this knowledge from?

The Bible says seek and ye shall find.
I’ve been spending my entire life seeking, trying to be attentive and learning best I can.
I’m amazed at the wonderful things I’ve learned during those decades.

So did you find your God by being attentive, seeking, and reading the Bible?  If so, you can tell me what happens when you discover God, and give evidence of God’s existence which is acceptable by every other seeker worldwide.

Nope, the Bible taught me a bunch about human’s ability for inhumanity to their fellow human.
The Bible also taught me a few things about Shadow-Plays.

God?  That one depends on vigilant seeking and remaining attentive, the rest sort of happens as the years and decades march past.
Since it happens within the person, “evidence” can’t be provided, only reflected in how one lives and interacts with the world.

What I discovered was that God was so far beyond me or our experience here on Earth, that he/she becomes irrelevant.
Genuinely and truly irrelevant.  This physical Earth is where it’s happening, it’s what formed us and we shall be thoroughly folded back into it once we individually and humanity in general dies.

In case you’re up for some reading

You, me, we don’t need a scriptural “God” - Knowing Evolution Is Enough!
http://citizenschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/plz-no-god-evolution-enough.html

Being you are an armchair authority of God, thus God’s reasoning and logic to be irrelevant, you have reached a plumline which you cannot step over, as you have attempted to do here simply by speaking on the relevancy of that which you claim is irrelevant, and you cannot reach.  I find your words absurdly laughable speaking on ” This physical Earth is where it’s happening, it’s what formed us,” especially when the earth is an effect, itself, of an unknown architect.  This is why you cannot display words which gives logic as to why the earth exist, nor your existence.  Gonna let you in on a little secret, there is no logic for existence to exist.  If you want to be intellectual smart, you would Give me the words which initiated the birth of the universe, the world, the earth and your individuality to be.  But I know, and you know you have reached an impenetrable solid wall of theorizing which goes no further than what believe, what you think, but don’t know,  for surely, outside of your parents, you do not know the beginning terms of why you exist at all, nor why death has to enter you equation when dealing with sentient being, because your creator earth is eternal.  Oh well, it didn’t make sense when Dorsey Burnette sang “There was a tall oak tree that loved a babbling brook” either.” 

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 01 April 2017 10:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Joined  2016-12-24

{author=jufa}especially when the earth is an effect, itself, of an unknown architect.

An “effect” I think it’s a stretch to think of Earth as an effect.
Matter is real, time is real, stuff happens.

This is why you cannot display words which gives logic as to why the earth exist, nor your existence.
Gonna let you in on a little secret, there is no logic for existence to exist. 

WOW surprised  okay I can live with that.

If you want to be intellectual smart, you would Give me the words which initiated the birth of the universe, the world, the earth and your individuality to be.

In the beginning there was a speck of dust that wanted to be more.  kiss

But I know, and you know you have reached an impenetrable solid wall of theorizing

Nope, I’m more attentive and thankful than ever, even as I grapple with the day to day.  Everyday is a new day, a unique day with new discoveries waiting for the curious and attentive.

which goes no further than what believe, what you think, but don’t know,  for surely, outside of your parents, you do not know the beginning terms of why you exist at all,

You recon?

nor why death has to enter you equation when dealing with sentient being,

What, you got a problem with death?  It’s like shit it happens.  And just like shit, it makes wonderful fertilizer for future beings.

because your creator earth is eternal.

Nope, she ain’t.  Neither is anything else.

Posted: 02 April 2017 05:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Joined  2009-10-21
jufa - 01 April 2017 04:36 PM

Being you are an armchair authority of God, thus God’s reasoning and logic to be irrelevant, you have reached a plumline which you cannot step over, as you have attempted to do here simply by speaking on the relevancy of that which you claim is irrelevant, and you cannot reach.  - jufa

Are there any other kinds of authorities on God? Unless you claim to have spoken to God himself, isn’t everyone just sitting on the sidelines, commenting on the game?

plumlines are used to check the trueness of the vertical, so, you don’t step over them. Not sure what kind of line you meant.

Posted: 02 April 2017 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
Lausten - 02 April 2017 05:06 AM

Being you are an armchair authority of God, thus God’s reasoning and logic to be irrelevant, you have reached a plumline which you cannot step over, as you have attempted to do here simply by speaking on the relevancy of that which you claim is irrelevant, and you cannot reach.  - jufa

Are there any other kinds of authorities on God? Unless you claim to have spoken to God himself, isn’t everyone just sitting on the sidelines, commenting on the game?

plumlines are used to check the trueness of the vertical, so, you don’t step over them. Not sure what kind of line you meant.

What authorities are there other than the Principle and Pattern of the law of the Spirit of life?  Everything between their arc are governed by the law of the attraction: “Everything after its kind,” and it doesn’t matter one thinks. 

The plumline is always the path I walk is my own, and it doesn’t matter what you think, for I am the master mason who erect the housing of my living thoughts.

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 02 April 2017 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Joined  2016-12-24

Broaden your horizons: live by the square, plumb and level
sandc.jpg

In our Symbolism, as the Apprentice is youth, so the Fellowcraft is manhood, the time when the actual work of life must be done on the Level, by the Plumb and Square.
http://www.masonicworld.com/education/files/artoct02/level.htm

Posted: 02 April 2017 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Joined  2007-08-05

[“I struggle with the notion that a man’s life is, or should be, governed by any myth whether he is copying a classic hero, a modern-day hero, or has fashioned his own unique myth out of his experience. If a man’s life is governed by myth, he is already in a static condition. He has gotten it into his mind, perhaps, that a lock-step (and perhaps slavish) replication of a time-tested recipe or formula will give him something new. It will not. It gives him a reproduction of a life somebody else lived. Awareness of the myth and its meanings can be a valuable guide. But when we get to the point of saying that we are governed by it or that it represents the law of our lives, we are at that point hopelessly disconnected from the myth. A hero’s myth arises out of spontaneity and synchronicity and in attending to his highest values, not a set of rules. Myth is an after-the-fact interpretation of what happened, not a road map. Once it becomes a map, it’s dead to us.”] But lets not stop here.  Man cannot live in the past nor future. Most believe however they do so because their reality of now is submerged in the cords of their memories which are the feeding tubes for symbolic living of yesterday, and futuristic anticipation of living in the becoming moments. There are no becoming moment in the continuum of omnipresent Consciousness. Self-awareness then can not be an entity of necessary to achieve and know of mental infinity, because to do so the mentality of the individual must always be the total awareness of the all within the infinity of creation now for them. But this is not possible for all individual must exit this dimension of self-awareness.

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 02 April 2017 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Joined  2009-10-21
jufa - 02 April 2017 07:40 AM
Lausten - 02 April 2017 05:06 AM

What authorities are there other than the Principle and Pattern of the law of the Spirit of life?  Everything between their arc are governed by the law of the attraction: “Everything after its kind,” and it doesn’t matter one thinks. 

The plumline is always the path I walk is my own, and it doesn’t matter what you think, for I am the master mason who erect the housing of my living thoughts.

Which leads back to the question I asked before. Are you here for dialog? If it doesn’t matter what I think, it appears not. I care very much about what you think, which is why I need to understand your words. When you put an image in my mind of you walking on a wall, defying gravity and stepping over a plumline, I have ask what you are talking about.

2 of 4