3 of 5
How far can pursuit, by human mind of thought go?
Posted: 13 April 2017 08:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2007-08-05
Write4U - 13 April 2017 02:19 AM

Thoughts have no bounds of any kind. It is simply an ongoing process.

As to the ability for comprehension,of known natural phenomena, it seems remarkable that the human mind in a few hundred thousand years has acquired a staggering amount of understanding of how things have worked for 14 billion years.

Our ability to think in abstract patterns has no boundaries. Moreover, as is evidenced by the fractality of universal mathematical and physical expression, there is no reason, why we should not eventually understand our very origins.

After all our minds are the product of 14 billion years of physical evolutionary processes. Human existence itself was just a probabilistic function in the grand scheme of things., IMHO.

p.s. unless you are proposing something like trying to imagine a void or some completely undefined concept as imagining the entire universe and all the variety of expressions all at once, which would not be physically possible..

Creation is of thoughts within the Consciousness of Being. All life and life’s issues comes forth into emanation of awareness “not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,” Being whispers through-out Itself by Its thought waves of perfection. Thought waves of vibrating energy and gravity of light moving within the invisible Silence as the spoken Word “Let there be.”  The Word expressing Itself as the ever renewing, ever unfolding expression of infinite light without conditions. The Word of Thought in originality - the Word which “callest those things which are not” good or evil, neither male or female, nor darkness or light. The Word of invisible Thought emanating within the Conscious Mind of Itself; not as a state of being, but as Being stating Itself as whole, perfect, complete, pure and unconditional.

Signature 

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

You are never alone!

Posted: 13 April 2017 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7854
Joined  2009-02-26

jufa Agenda, “recruit rebels of the same mind’.

Where have I heard this before?.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength” - jufa

[ Edited: 13 April 2017 02:16 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 13 April 2017 01:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
Write4U - 13 April 2017 01:23 PM

Agenda, “recruit rebels of the same mind’.
Where have I heard thisbefore?.

Lately, from Donald Trump and his build the wall and shut out the Muslim movement.  Are you getting ready for war, or killing of America’s youth?

But more decisively, and still echos in your ear today, you heard it from the non-violent civil rights movement which changed the American South. 

It has been the cry of the American Revolutionist, and Black, and gay, and women freedom fighters throughout American prejudicial Jim crow history. 

It was the cry of Indian leader Mahatma Gandhi, whose profound spirituality and belief in justice inspired the world.

And it was the words of 25 innocent years of Mandela’s Long Walk to Freedom.

17203129_1311273602249323_2409660126865418148_n.jpg?oh=beb116e7fd1b93eda7a1f3397e687763&oe=595115AD

Signature 

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

You are never alone!

Posted: 13 April 2017 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Total Posts:  4218
Joined  2009-10-21
jufa - 13 April 2017 08:34 AM

What can I tell anyone they don’t already know.  I need no following, I need rebels.

Exactly what a wanna be guru would say.

The Illusion of God uses religious/spiritual metaphor and allegorical phases revealing and unfolding vision of individual the permanent omnipresent conscience of the law of the Spirit of life in each and every individual. This book allows each individual to identify God’s Spirit in them, and why it is ever in reach of entering into when one open their minds to the Principled Substance & Patterned Essence of the Spark of “the law of the Spirit of life” they are. It is a book for all to advance and be uplifted.

I especially love the copious use of capitalization and quotations as if these words have more meaning than they actually do.

Posted: 13 April 2017 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

jufa,  have you read CFI’s mission statement?

:The mission of the Center for Inquiry is to foster a secular society based on science, reason, freedom of inquiry, and humanist values.

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 13 April 2017 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
Write4U - 13 April 2017 02:47 PM

:The mission of the Center for Inquiry is to foster a secular society based on science, reason, freedom of inquiry, and humanist values.

Write4U,  have you read CFI’s mission statement?

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 13 April 2017 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Joined  2009-02-26
jufa - 13 April 2017 06:42 PM

Yes, as an independent agent, I try to live by it..
Anything wrong with that?

[ Edited: 13 April 2017 07:32 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

W4U

Posted: 14 April 2017 02:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

jufa said,
Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa.

Hm, what about Love, Honor, Fidelity, Respect, Fortitude?

All those are abstractions of a natueal mathemical essence (potentials) of spacetime itself.

[ Edited: 14 April 2017 04:11 AM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

W4U

Posted: 14 April 2017 07:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
Write4U - 13 April 2017 07:23 PM
jufa - 13 April 2017 06:42 PM

Yes, as an independent agent, I try to live by it..

In this thread you, as well as others have not lived by (e) “Trolling” is not allowed. This includes posting derogatory or inflammatory messages with the intent to bait an overheated response, as well as behavior that in the Moderators’ judgement is gratuitously argumentative, combative, or inflammatory with the apparent intent to prolong debate for its own sake rather than promote, defend, or critique a particular idea or point of view.

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 14 April 2017 07:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
Write4U - 14 April 2017 02:16 AM

jufa said,
Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa.

Hm, what about Love, Honor, Fidelity, Respect, Fortitude?

All those are abstractions of a natueal mathemical essence (potentials) of spacetime itself.

My signature has nothing to do with this topic.  Move on and start another topic dealing with it.

Again, and for the last time I submit the following inquiry for discussion: How far can pursuit, by human mind of thought go?.”  If no response to it per se is not forthcoming. this conversation for me has hit a brick wall… Moving on, I yam, said Popeye.

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 14 April 2017 09:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Total Posts:  4218
Joined  2009-10-21
jufa - 14 April 2017 07:45 AM
Write4U - 13 April 2017 07:23 PM

In this thread you, as well as others have not lived by (e) “Trolling” is not allowed. This includes posting derogatory or inflammatory messages with the intent to bait an overheated response, as well as behavior that in the Moderators’ judgement is gratuitously argumentative, combative, or inflammatory with the apparent intent to prolong debate for its own sake rather than promote, defend, or critique a particular idea or point of view.

I would need to be convinced that others do that to you. I’ve seen several people flat out tell you they think you are wrong. That is not baiting. You are the one posting vague words, then not answering questions about them.

Posted: 14 April 2017 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2012-04-25

jufa - Just some friendly advice. English seems to not be your native tongue. Nothing wrong with that of course except it’s hard enough to discuss concrete topics like gardening when you’re English is so bad. When the conversation is about vague metaphysical topics…forget it.

Posted: 14 April 2017 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
CuthbertJ - 14 April 2017 10:29 AM

jufa - Just some friendly advice. English seems to not be your native tongue. Nothing wrong with that of course except it’s hard enough to discuss concrete topics like gardening when you’re English is so bad. When the conversation is about vague metaphysical topics…forget it.

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”

Carl Jung

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOwCe6BN9S7BzOMRstvxdbg9n1QEw-fyIjtEJzXOOVnoaX0W7DhA

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 14 April 2017 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Joined  2007-08-05

In the living of my life, I have ran across persons who, because they have been book educated and wear big hats on small heads, and believe because they have a degree in this, and doctorate in that, this places them on a pedestal.  It does not.  Such persons forget they had to be taught all they know, and though they may stand out in grasping, it does not indicate the truth of their intelligence. 

An intelligent person is not born out of being able to retain what is learned from books.  An intelligent person is born out of failure, and the persistence to arise and continue on the
quest which will not only prove to be glorious to themselves, but to all who look upon them and seek a willing heart, and an open mind to be touched and given hope.

You will always run into the troubled in mind, the angry persons, the snooty, the ones who will always bring an attitude to you, regardless, because they will not accept or reject that
which their souls accept or reject, because the big hats on their small heads covers their eye of comprehension, and they can see no further then the brim of the hat they are wearing.  You, CuthbertJ, also have the opportunity to accept these persons and their views and attitudes, or you can reject them.  In the final analysis, your living as being an activist to your cause, or a conformist to their cause depends entirely on what you set in motion according to your experience, not what you have been told or taught.

Live your life, for in a truth, and a present truth, you cannot live the life of anyone else, and you cannot be anyone else but you.

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 14 April 2017 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

jufa,

As the thread stands, it is you who is trolling, I am sorry to say,.

Your opening statement makes no logical sense, yet you insist that anyone who is trying to unpack it as written, is missing the point .

Aside from a lsmall attempt at humor in response to someone else’s remark, in the spirit of “good will” I have given several links which I thought might be pertinent to your viewpoint and assist in gaining perspective, if you will.

Have you read any of these very informative sites? If so, where do my suggestions fail to trigger an empathic response from you and cause you mental discomfort? If you came to this forum with a QUESTION, then try to listen and understand the responses. You are the seeker, the least you can do is appreciate the efforts of the responders. .

It seems then that your proposition (OP) of some undefined universal mind needs revision. If you wish to debate your “vision”, you will need to present some reference to an existing philosophy fbr clarification. Iwould certainly afford you the courtesy of checking it out.  I am still waiting for a link, which I requested in an earlier post.

Instead of accusing the readers of ignorance because they fail to understand yuor non-sensical posits is the mark of a Troll (and as I observed earlier) a troll with an agenda, even as you believe it is your source of strength.

Unfortunately you are employing the very tactics which you are condemning in your signature statement.

p.s A poster’s signature reveals his “mindset” and analysing your fundamental state of mind IS important. You may want to revisit that as well.

p.p.s.  Calling someone as “wearing a big hat on a small mind” is a reportable *ad hominem*.  Practise what you preach, sir. Your apparent
mental discomfort diminishes the ability to reason,  and credibility.

[ Edited: 14 April 2017 07:16 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

W4U

3 of 5