2 of 5
What is the difference between vision of the silence & Understanding the nature of reality?
Posted: 05 May 2017 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  232
Joined  2007-08-05
Lausten - 05 May 2017 04:23 PM
jufa - 05 May 2017 01:12 PM
Lausten - 05 May 2017 10:29 AM
jufa - 05 May 2017 07:57 AM

Each step one takes to be free has to start by comprehending the myth of God being in the form of a man.  This is the metaphor which deceives. 

Didn’t see that coming. You use so many words, it’s hard to tell what you’re saying most of the time.

Pretty much everyone here has taken this step, so, not sure where it fits in the conversation. But at least we found something we agree on.

What you didn’t see coming was the elaboration on the original topic: “What is the difference between vision of the silence & Understanding the nature of reality?” and not all the ghost rattling chain conversations, and non- evidentiary rule opposing statements which one doesn’t believe, but do not know if real or imaginary.

And we’re back to not knowing what you’re talking about

It has always been plain what this topic is about, the problem, lack of understanding deep upon deep.

Signature 

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

You are never alone!

Posted: 05 May 2017 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4069
Joined  2009-10-21
jufa - 05 May 2017 04:50 PM

It has always been plain what this topic is about, the problem, lack of understanding deep upon deep.

Right. So why do you keep posting? If the original post was all that was needed, then just be done with it. Or just post a link to your own website where you discuss with yourself. Don’t add any comments at all or respond to anything anyone says. It would make absolutely no difference in the value of this thread.

Posted: 05 May 2017 11:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  7752
Joined  2009-02-26
jufa - 26 April 2017 05:34 PM

Vision is not about perceptive human images, as understanding is not about speculative theory.  So can a mind meet to find comprehension which merge the two?  If so, where?

Yes, by acquiring knowledge (understanding) of the *wave function*. It is the deepest, most fundamental dynamic causal function of the universe. When you can find *harmony* with your environment you are *in tune* with the current context (melody) of the wave functions that surrounds you, from solid forms of say, the comfortable chair chair you sit in, listening to the fleeting sound waves of music.

Then imagine this moment of harmony being interrupted by a screaming jet overhead. Examine the effect of this waveform intrusion on the idyllic scene.  Try it !

[ Edited: 06 May 2017 01:26 AM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 06 May 2017 02:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  4253
Joined  2014-06-20

Each step one takes to be free has to start by comprehending the myth of God being in the form of a man.  This is the metaphor which deceives. 

Didn’t see that coming. You use so many words, it’s hard to tell what you’re saying most of the time.

Pretty much everyone here has taken this step, so, not sure where it fits in the conversation. But at least we found something we agree on.

What you didn’t see coming was the elaboration on the original topic: “What is the difference between vision of the silence & Understanding the nature of reality?” and not all the ghost rattling chain conversations, and non- evidentiary rule opposing statements which one doesn’t believe, but do not know if real or imaginary.

Did we ever?

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 06 May 2017 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
Lausten - 05 May 2017 05:32 PM
jufa - 05 May 2017 04:50 PM

Right. So why do you keep posting? If the original post was all that was needed, then just be done with it. Or just post a link to your own website where you discuss with yourself. Don’t add any comments at all or respond to anything anyone says. It would make absolutely no difference in the value of this thread.

Because I know you are more hungry for food to digest then the garbage you’ve been eating.  That why what I say has hooked you, and you have no other choice but to respond to what you say have no value, but has perked your ears. But from now on, since you cannot go deep enough to reply to the topic, I will not answer your non-communicative babbling.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0XnIDlFIeRugoVad4PUb54hH9tkiAsUj2sz20L6Jvliu0eRxK

Signature 

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

You are never alone!

Posted: 06 May 2017 09:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
LoisL - 06 May 2017 02:40 AM

Did we ever?

Don’t care as long as you read what I wrote. Z

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 06 May 2017 10:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05

Jufa, you have a lot of gall accusing someone of “non-communicative babbling.” Does your native language have a phrase equivalent to “pot calling the kettle black”?

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 06 May 2017 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
DarronS - 06 May 2017 10:40 AM

Jufa, you have a lot of gall accusing someone of “non-communicative babbling.” Does your native language have a phrase equivalent to “pot calling the kettle black”?

I have more than a lot of gall DS.  But as far as your question, and strictly for you DS, since you are scare of me: f2c0d59ddac811bbcd49aea111751f28--business-meme-online-business.jpg

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 06 May 2017 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Joined  2007-08-05

The problem which keeps popping up here I found most people can’t deal with concerning questions such as

What is the difference between vision of the silence & Understanding the nature of reality?. . .Vision is not about perceptive human images, as understanding is not about speculative theory.  So can a mind meet to find comprehension which merge the two?  If so, where?

is they do not realize 16195969_1864745633771135_7320377050966618794_n.jpg?oh=e0bfc026e5bb49e431393f617eff7043&oe=59BF236D

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 06 May 2017 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Total Posts:  7752
Joined  2009-02-26

jufa said,
Because I know you are more hungry for food to digest then the garbage you’ve been eating.  That why what I say has hooked you, and you have no other choice but to respond to what you say have no value, but has perked your ears. But from now on, since you cannot go deep enough to reply to the topic, I will not answer your non-communicative babbling.

Oh, when you see yourself as being bestowed with important communicative power, perhaps is is others who are indulging your babbling, for our entertainment.

Because you know? By your own admission you know nothing about which you speak. Remember you started this topic with *the question*.  Now you claim that you know things which are beyond our comprehension.

That’s quite a shift, from student to teacher.  I’ll send you a certificate that establishes your undisputed superiority in abstract randomness. 
“Vision of Silence”????????  290.gif

[ Edited: 06 May 2017 04:28 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 06 May 2017 05:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Total Posts:  4069
Joined  2009-10-21
jufa - 06 May 2017 09:43 AM

, I will not answer your non-communicative babbling.

Don’t write checks you can’t cash.

Posted: 07 May 2017 06:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05

I’m surprised no one has given Jufa the obvious answer.

Vision of silence is New Age babble. Understanding the nature of reality is science.

Pretty simple, really.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 07 May 2017 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
DarronS - 07 May 2017 06:18 AM

I’m surprised no one has given Jufa the obvious answer.

Vision of silence is New Age babble. Understanding the nature of reality is science.

Pretty simple, really.

One thing I can say about you Darron, you are not like the rest of those who don’t know how to indulge in this topic, for you don’t make up stuff to throw hide your incompetents and uninformed lack of knowledge concerning this matter. Rather than turning to “I don’t know” as a default, you turn to introducing a scapegoat subject.  But as all who seek to maintain their ego, they throw out shadows like:

the obvious answer.  Vision of silence is New Age babble. Understanding the nature of reality is science.

without structure or a frame to build upon further. 

I’m not sure if you have been given the correct name to ware to avoid making you look clueless. Moreover, you also want to avoid a defensive attitude, from which nothing good can come.  Nonetheless, as the Beastie Boys said:

. You gotta fight for your right to party

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 07 May 2017 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Joined  2007-08-05

One thing I can say about you Darron, you are not like the rest of those who don’t know how to indulge in this topic, for you don’t make up stuff to throw hide your incompetents and uninformed lack of knowledge concerning this matter. Rather than turning to “I don’t know” as a default, you turn to introducing a scapegoat subject.  But as all who seek to maintain their ego, they throw out shadows like:

the obvious answer.  Vision of silence is New Age babble. Understanding the nature of reality is science.

without structure or a frame to build upon further. 

I’m not sure if you have been given the correct name to ware to avoid making you look clueless. Moreover, you also want to avoid a defensive attitude, from which nothing good can come.  Nonetheless, as the Beastie Boys said:

. You gotta fight for your right to party

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 07 May 2017 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Joined  2007-08-05

228db363f067558c290beddcaf8f0570.jpg

[ Edited: 07 May 2017 09:25 AM by jufa ]
 Signature 

You are never alone!

2 of 5

‹‹ Truth      Man the piggy backer ››