3 of 5
What is the difference between vision of the silence & Understanding the nature of reality?
Posted: 07 May 2017 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7849
Joined  2009-02-26
jufa - 07 May 2017 09:21 AM

228db363f067558c290beddcaf8f0570.jpg

Beastie Boys said: “You gotta fight for your right to party”.  Very profound….......129fs238648.gif

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 08 May 2017 05:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Total Posts:  4218
Joined  2009-10-21

The method to be practiced is as follows: you are to doubt regarding the subject in you that hears all sounds. All sounds are heard at a given moment because there is certainly a subject in you that hears. Although you may hear the sounds with your ears, the holes in your ears are not the subject that hears. If they were, dead men would also hear sounds … You must doubt deeply, again and again, asking yourself what the subject of hearing could be. Pay no attention to the various illusory thoughts that may occur to you. Only doubt more and more deeply, gathering together in yourself all the strength that is in you, without aiming at anything or expecting anything in advance, without intending to be enlightened and without even intending not to intend to be enlightened; become like a child within your own breast … but however you go on doubting, you will find it impossible to locate the subject that hears

Posted: 08 May 2017 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05
Write4U - 05 May 2017 11:54 PM
jufa - 26 April 2017 05:34 PM

Vision is not about perceptive human images, as understanding is not about speculative theory.  So can a mind meet to find comprehension which merge the two?  If so, where?

Yes, by acquiring knowledge (understanding) of the *wave function*. It is the deepest, most fundamental dynamic causal function of the universe.

I need to step in here and get picky. The wave function, while much smaller than any atom, is not anywhere near the “deepest, most fundamental dynamic causal function of the universe.”

The four fundamental forces of nature are Gravity, Electromagnetism, the Weak Nuclear Force and the Strong Nuclear Foce. These are all manifestations that appear out of the Higgs Field. Look for the Ask a Spaceman podcast and check out his two-part series on the Higgs Field.

When you can find *harmony* with your environment you are *in tune* with the current context (melody) of the wave functions that surrounds you, from solid forms of say, the comfortable chair chair you sit in, listening to the fleeting sound waves of music.

Then imagine this moment of harmony being interrupted by a screaming jet overhead. Examine the effect of this waveform intrusion on the idyllic scene.  Try it !

Nice analogy.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 08 May 2017 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Joined  2007-10-05

Found them.

http://www.pmsutter.com/shows/askaspaceman-archive/2017/3/14/aas-52-why-is-the-higgs-boson-important-part-1

http://www.pmsutter.com/shows/askaspaceman-archive/2017/4/4/aas-53-why-is-the-higgs-boson-important-part-2

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 08 May 2017 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2007-08-05
DarronS - 08 May 2017 08:20 AM
Write4U - 05 May 2017 11:54 PM
jufa - 26 April 2017 05:34 PM

Vision is not about perceptive human images, as understanding is not about speculative theory.  So can a mind meet to find comprehension which merge the two?  If so, where?

Yes, by acquiring knowledge (understanding) of the *wave function*. It is the deepest, most fundamental dynamic causal function of the universe.

I need to step in here and get picky. The wave function, while much smaller than any atom, is not anywhere near the “deepest, most fundamental dynamic causal function of the universe.”

The four fundamental forces of nature are Gravity, Electromagnetism, the Weak Nuclear Force and the Strong Nuclear Foce. These are all manifestations that appear out of the Higgs Field. Look for the Ask a Spaceman podcast and check out his two-part series on the Higgs Field.

When you can find *harmony* with your environment you are *in tune* with the current context (melody) of the wave functions that surrounds you, from solid forms of say, the comfortable chair chair you sit in, listening to the fleeting sound waves of music.

Then imagine this moment of harmony being interrupted by a screaming jet overhead. Examine the effect of this waveform intrusion on the idyllic scene.  Try it !

Nice analogy.

It is true there are four interacting fundamental forces of what is known by man of the universe are.  !- The Strong Force.  2 - The Electromagnetic Force 3- The Weak Force 4-  Gravity.  Gravity is the weakest of the four fundamental forces, yet it is the dominant force in the universe for shaping the large scale structure of galaxies, stars, etc.  But light is left out as being a force because it is the principle all function within and emanate from. 

Space is measured by light movement. Light is vibrating waves which fluctuate. Gravity’s fluctuating wave vibration determines the angles and bends, and stabilize the patterns of the elements which makes up the physical universe. All creation invisible and visible, science has discovered, is movement of elements governed by both gravity and light in harmony with one another.
sphere.gif

[ Edited: 08 May 2017 01:51 PM by jufa ]
 Signature 

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

You are never alone!

Posted: 08 May 2017 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

DarronS said,

Of course that is true, but none of those forces can be seen.

However parts of the wave function can be observed (seen). Visible light, ocean waves are but two examples. But silence is the absence of *audible* sound wave functions as we experience them. Thus the OP question is factually incorrect.

In my response, I was trying to approach the subject from jufa’s mental perspective and his use of the term “vision” as an “enlightened form of understanding”. But even there the New-Agers seem to confuse scientific facts with wishful thinking..

I have heard people say “Now I see the light”, but never have I heard anyone say, “I just can see the silence”.  The proper term in such spiritual interpretation is “I can hear the silence” (where utter silence indicates a state of uninterrupted internal balance or harmony).

But thanks for the links, I am eager to see them from a scientific perspective.

[ Edited: 08 May 2017 07:21 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 08 May 2017 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Joined  2007-10-05
Write4U - 08 May 2017 06:19 PM

DarronS said,

Of course that is true, but none of those forces can be seen.

However parts of the wave function can be observed (seen). Visible light, ocean waves are but two examples. But silence is the absence of *audible* sound wave functions as we experience them. Thus the OP question is factually incorrect.

In my response, I was trying to approach the subject from jufa’s mental perspective and his use of the term “vision” as an “enlightened form of understanding”. But even there the New-Agers seem to confuse scientific facts with wishful thinking..

Now I understand your response. Thanks for clarifying.

I have heard people say “Now I see the light”, but never have I heard anyone say, “I just can see the silence”.  The proper term in such spiritual interpretation is “I can hear the silence” (where utter silence indicates a state of uninterrupted internal balance or harmony).

You’ve never been around people on hallucinogens, I guess.  wink

But thanks for the links, I am eager to see them from a scientific perspective.

Fascinating stuff, isn’t it? Far more interesting than engaging in nonsense.

Signature 

Posted: 08 May 2017 10:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

Darron said,
You’ve never been around people on hallucinogens, I guess.  wink

True, but I saw stars once when someone hit me in the head with a baseball bat (accidentally, i hope)........
                                                    mocantina.gif

[ Edited: 09 May 2017 12:26 AM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

W4U

Posted: 09 May 2017 08:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Joined  2007-08-05

parts of the wave function can be observed (seen). Visible light, ocean waves are but two examples. But silence is the absence of *audible* sound wave functions as we experience them. Thus the OP question is factually incorrect.

Sure wavelengths [not functions] such as light, leaves on trees moving from contact with invisible vibrating wind movement, as ocean wave which is spoken of above are noticeable. In the electromagnetic spectrum, there are all kinds of light.  1- We can’t see infrared waves of light, but we can feel them.  2. Visible light is the light that we can see, and thus is the only light detectable by the human eye. White light is visible light, and it contains all the colors of the rainbow, from red to violet. 3- Ultraviolet light is the radiation from the sun.  You can’t see ultra-violet light, so you can still get sunburned.  4- Gamma rays are the most energetic light waves found on the electromagnetic spectrum, which cannot be seen by the naked eye. 

Awareness of the above are termed visions of discovery.  Such discovery is enlightenment because Causation of light and these wavelength are of unknown origin, yet their effect are observed in the in the vision of invisible silence of thought which speaks to the mind in the vibrating wave of conscious visions. 

All sounds happen in silence, always transiting over that infinite space by vibrating wavelengths. In any moment, any place, there’s the possibility of being silent, not as “killing sound”, but actually as an attitude towards what’s already living and happening in the auditory realm, in the vibratory layer of everything; the quiet presence of listening in a world full of sound. All the universe is in harmony.

[ Edited: 09 May 2017 08:07 AM by jufa ]
 Signature 

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

You are never alone!

Posted: 09 May 2017 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Joined  2007-10-05
jufa - 09 May 2017 08:05 AM

2. Visible light is the light that we can see, and thus is the only light detectable by the human eye.

Was that supposed to be profound? It isn’t. You should change your screen name to Captain Obvious.

Signature 

Posted: 09 May 2017 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
DarronS - 09 May 2017 08:32 AM

2. Visible light is the light that we can see, and thus is the only light detectable by the human eye.

Was that supposed to be profound? It isn’t. You should change your screen name to Captain Obvious.

Finally it has become visible light to me, which I can see, when inductive and deductive reasoning flies over people heads:

Exploding-head.gif

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 09 May 2017 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

jufa said,
Finally it has become visible light to me, which I can see, when inductive and deductive reasoning flies over people heads:

Exploding-head.gif

Apparently this guy did not see the silence or heard the light of that laser beam.

You fail to see that there is no true silence in the universe. We can still see the light and hear sound of the BB. After sincere contemplation by wise and informed scientific theorists with knowledge of reality, a few plausible explanations and models of the beginning and structure of the universe have emerged.

You will never see the silence, because there will never be silence, except when riding the Pilot Wave.

But you can tune in to the prevailing sights and sounds, and loose yourself in the *symphony of life*.

[ Edited: 09 May 2017 03:19 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

W4U

Posted: 09 May 2017 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Joined  2007-08-05
Write4U - 09 May 2017 03:00 PM

Apparently this guy did not see the silence or heard the light of that laser beam.

You fail to see that there is no true silence in the universe. We can still see the light and hear sound of the BB. After sincere contemplation by wise and informed scientific theorists with knowledge of reality, a few plausible explanations and models of the beginning and structure of the universe have emerged.

You will never see the silence, because there will never be silence, except when riding the Pilot Wave.

But you can tune in to the prevailing sights and sounds, and loose yourself in the *symphony of life*.

You get an ‘f’ for saying the same thing I stated in different words to try to make others believe you are hip:

All sounds happen in silence, always transiting over that infinite space by vibrating wavelengths. In any moment, any place, there’s the possibility of being silent, not as “killing sound”, but actually as an attitude towards what’s already living and happening in the auditory realm, in the vibratory layer of everything; the quiet presence of listening in a world full of sound. All the universe is in harmony.

Hear is what the people are doing after I brought this to their attention applause.gif

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 09 May 2017 04:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Total Posts:  1700
Joined  2016-12-24

In my response, I was trying to approach the subject from jufa’s mental perspective and his use of the term “vision” as an “enlightened form of understanding”.

Is this a clue?
Or a regal slip?

Posted: 09 May 2017 05:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Joined  2009-02-26
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 09 May 2017 04:49 PM

In my response, I was trying to approach the subject from jufa’s mental perspective and his use of the term “vision” as an “enlightened form of understanding”.

Is this a clue?
Or a regal slip?

No, just my impression and empathic response to his arguments.

em·path·ic
[emˈpaTHik]
ADJECTIVE
showing an ability to understand and share the feelings of another:
“an attentive, empathic listener”

[ Edited: 09 May 2017 05:21 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

W4U

3 of 5

‹‹ Truth      Man the piggy backer ››