Where to Find Baggy Cargo Pants?
Posted: 19 May 2017 09:47 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2016-12-31

I used to buy cargo pants at Old Navy every few years.  I had about 7 pairs in different colors.  When it came time to buy new cargo pants this year I noticed the style had changed.  The cargo pants are now too tight and are uncomfortable to wear.  I do not like the way they look.  I messaged Old Navy about this and they confirmed that the old style has been discounted. 

Does anyone have a recommendation for where to find baggy and affordable cargo pants? The ones I was buying were $20-30/pair.

Posted: 19 May 2017 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1704
Joined  2016-12-24

I think you’re looking for a shopping blog.  This ain’t it.

Posted: 20 May 2017 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05

Cargo pants are out of style. You need some male rompers.

romphim-01.jpg

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 20 May 2017 11:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  4335
Joined  2014-06-20
Midwestfreethinker - 19 May 2017 09:47 AM

I used to buy cargo pants at Old Navy every few years.  I had about 7 pairs in different colors.  When it came time to buy new cargo pants this year I noticed the style had changed.  The cargo pants are now too tight and are uncomfortable to wear.  I do not like the way they look.  I messaged Old Navy about this and they confirmed that the old style has been discounted. 

Does anyone have a recommendation for where to find baggy and affordable cargo pants? The ones I was buying were $20-30/pair.

Do a Google search for cargo pants. If you can’t find a source you like, you may be out of luck. What made you think that a blog for science, logic and religion would be a good place to ask that question?

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 23 May 2017 09:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2016-12-31

I was thinking that people may be able to use reasoning skills to resolve the problem in an efficient manner.  This is the general discussion forum.

Posted: 24 May 2017 11:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  834
Joined  2009-07-17
DarronS - 20 May 2017 06:29 AM

Cargo pants are out of style. You need some male rompers.

romphim-01.jpg

Damn it, DarronS! I almost spit beer all over my computer!

Take care,

Derek

Signature 

“It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good—and less trouble.”—Mark Twain

Posted: 25 May 2017 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  6640
Joined  2007-10-05

Hey, Midwestfreethinker, I hope you realize we’re just having fun with you. I don’t wear baggy cargo pants, but maybe this link will help.

Baggy cargo pants at Amazon

If you have really short legs and a skinny butt I have a pair of baggy hiking pants you’re welcome to. They’re the zip together kind and look somewhat like cargo pants, but I look goofy in them.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational discussion with someone who holds irrational beliefs.