10 of 11
Do Western Women Reveal Too Much of Their Body?
Posted: 07 September 2017 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 136 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  477
Joined  2016-10-10
Offler - 07 September 2017 01:11 PM
Beltane - 07 September 2017 12:27 PM
webplodder - 07 September 2017 05:37 AM
Sukhamaya (Sam) Bain - 31 August 2017 07:12 PM
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 30 August 2017 07:59 AM

Your stupid “God” is no more than Man’s boundless EGO blasted beyond all rational bounds.[/color]

You mean, “God” is no more than humans’ absurd insult to their natural intelligence; and it is beyond all rational bounds?

Thanks for addressing the problems with people like ‘webplodder’, who really have no sense of respect for their mothers, sisters, daughters and all the other women that they love (and the women love them back). In turn, they actually have no sense of self-respect. How can a man respect himself when he accepts that his mother belongs in an inferior gender? As I say, if I were the lawyer of an Islamic State terrorist, I would plead insanity defense on his behalf.

“An inferior gender” are your words, not mine. It’s not a question of being inferior or superior. It is a question of which roles are best suited to males and females. Nature has made men and women different in order for them to co-operate together and contribute what skills nature has imbued them with. The problem, nowadays, in rich western societies is that people don’t have to deal with the day to day demands of survival that our forebears had to deal with, where men did the hunting and defending while women were left to take care of kids and provide food and comfort for men. This worked well in that situation but today things have changed so much that men and women are no longer required to fulfill their basic functions.

This situation has caused much dissatisfaction among people who find it difficult to identify with a gender role, causing sexual confusion and distasteful practices, which not so long ago would gave been seriously frowned upon. Today, we live in a dysfunctional politically correct atmosphere which has stifled ration discussion and demonized those who do not happen to agree with the kind of social experiments we see that would have been unthinkable in more sane times.

I think this is basically accurate but it needs to be emphasized that men and women will always be required to fulfill their basic functions, as you say, because that is the only way humanity can continue. The breakdown of gender roles we see today is the result of mental illness and physical decay caused by an hedonistic society - not really because life is easier - although an easy life is a big contributor to hedonism.

Well I believed that God commanded everyone to get above their own basic instinct and mundane roles to become better.

(eg. We are created sick, commanded to be well)

I think that is the message of Liberalism.

God created humans as perfect pets in his garden and then somebody ruined it; a woman, iirc.  smile

Posted: 07 September 2017 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 137 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  232
Joined  2015-03-13

Your stupid “God” is no more than Man’s boundless EGO blasted beyond all rational bounds.[/color]

You mean, “God” is no more than humans’ absurd insult to their natural intelligence; and it is beyond all rational bounds?

Thanks for addressing the problems with people like ‘webplodder’, who really have no sense of respect for their mothers, sisters, daughters and all the other women that they love (and the women love them back). In turn, they actually have no sense of self-respect. How can a man respect himself when he accepts that his mother belongs in an inferior gender? As I say, if I were the lawyer of an Islamic State terrorist, I would plead insanity defense on his behalf.

“An inferior gender” are your words, not mine. It’s not a question of being inferior or superior. It is a question of which roles are best suited to males and females. Nature has made men and women different in order for them to co-operate together and contribute what skills nature has imbued them with. The problem, nowadays, in rich western societies is that people don’t have to deal with the day to day demands of survival that our forebears had to deal with, where men did the hunting and defending while women were left to take care of kids and provide food and comfort for men. This worked well in that situation but today things have changed so much that men and women are no longer required to fulfill their basic functions.

This situation has caused much dissatisfaction among people who find it difficult to identify with a gender role, causing sexual confusion and distasteful practices, which not so long ago would gave been seriously frowned upon. Today, we live in a dysfunctional politically correct atmosphere which has stifled ration discussion and demonized those who do not happen to agree with the kind of social experiments we see that would have been unthinkable in more sane times.

If humans were primitive and unintelligent and in a jungle, they would compete with animals for food and shelter. The physically stronger ones among them would do the laborious work, including hunting, gathering and fighting. The women would stay in the caves and dens to prepare food and to be the breeding and child-raising machines to make as many as possible physically strong boys. But guess what, humans are highly intelligent, and they do not fight enemies and adversities with physical strength; they use their brainpower. And there is no basis to think that men are inherently better than women in science, technology, business, politics, etc. So, in the civilized human world, the roles of women are not to be decided by some bozo men; there women are free to choose what they want to do. That is why there are more women leaders in all sectors of life in the more advanced and civilized nations than in the more backward and barbaric nations.

As I said, I would defend an Islamic State terrorist by pleading insane on behalf of him. In these discussions, I would look at minds like yours with pity, thinking that they are too brainwashed with religious/traditional stupidity.

[ Edited: 07 September 2017 03:36 PM by Sukhamaya (Sam) Bain ]

Posted: 07 September 2017 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 138 ]
Joined  2015-03-13
webplodder - 07 September 2017 08:37 AM
Offler - 07 September 2017 08:03 AM

I would ask other question…

Why had God or Allah created us naked? Why we dont have fur which would cover our skin?

Is naked skin source of temptation? Yes it is.

I would like to hear an explanation why we should be subjected to this temptation, and why we have to fight it by covering the skin. Also which authority claimed whats enough or not enough.

And the very last question:
Who is more successful in fightning its own temptations? Man who forces woman to cover, or man who can control his desires?

Nakedness is to be enjoyed between husband and wife and no others. The hijab is there for a reason.

We do not invite the Devil to tempt men. Doing so plays into his hands.

So , you are a defender of the Islamic objectification of women. People like you surely need to learn how to respect others, including their own mothers, sisters, daughters and other women they care about. Instead of hiding women like a valuable possession, your kind of men need to take the responsibility of controlling themselves.

Posted: 08 September 2017 12:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 139 ]
Total Posts:  278
Joined  2017-05-04
Sukhamaya (Sam) Bain - 07 September 2017 03:08 PM

If humans were primitive and unintelligent and in a jungle, they would compete with animals for food and shelter. The physically stronger ones among them would do the laborious work, including hunting, gathering and fighting. The women would stay in the caves and dens to prepare food and to be the breeding and child-raising machines to make as many as possible physically strong boys. But guess what, humans are highly intelligent, and they do not fight enemies and adversities with physical strength; they use their brainpower. And there is no basis to think that men are inherently better than women in science, technology, business, politics, etc. So, in the civilized human world, the roles of women are not to be decided by some bozo men; there women are free to choose what they want to do. That is why there are more women leaders in all sectors of life in the more advanced and civilized nations than in the more backward and barbaric nations.

As I said, I would defend an Islamic State terrorist by pleading insane on behalf of him. In these discussions, I would look at minds like yours with pity, thinking that they are too brainwashed with religious/traditional stupidity.

How many female Nobel prize winners have there been? Who has written the most powerful symphonies? I could go on…....

Posted: 08 September 2017 01:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 140 ]
Joined  2017-05-04
Sukhamaya (Sam) Bain - 07 September 2017 06:22 PM
webplodder - 07 September 2017 08:37 AM
Offler - 07 September 2017 08:03 AM

I would ask other question…

Why had God or Allah created us naked? Why we dont have fur which would cover our skin?

Is naked skin source of temptation? Yes it is.

I would like to hear an explanation why we should be subjected to this temptation, and why we have to fight it by covering the skin. Also which authority claimed whats enough or not enough.

And the very last question:
Who is more successful in fightning its own temptations? Man who forces woman to cover, or man who can control his desires?

Nakedness is to be enjoyed between husband and wife and no others. The hijab is there for a reason.

We do not invite the Devil to tempt men. Doing so plays into his hands.

So , you are a defender of the Islamic objectification of women. People like you surely need to learn how to respect others, including their own mothers, sisters, daughters and other women they care about. Instead of hiding women like a valuable possession, your kind of men need to take the responsibility of controlling themselves.

Just because a woman does not choose to flaunt herself does not mean she has no mind. The Hijab does not make women stupid. Why are you so obsessed with women’s looks? I find it rather refreshing that women feel they can still be taken seriously without having to titillate men.

Posted: 08 September 2017 01:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 141 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2017-09-01
webplodder - 08 September 2017 12:49 AM

How many female Nobel prize winners have there been? Who has written the most powerful symphonies? I could go on…....

Ever heard about Marie Curie? Probably yes. Ever heard about Amalie Bruun and her band Myrkur? Probably no.

World would contain more things you never heard of… You cant “go on” like that, because you would show only things you recognize…

Posted: 08 September 2017 01:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 142 ]
Joined  2017-05-04
Offler - 08 September 2017 01:28 AM

Ever heard about Marie Curie? Probably yes. Ever heard about Amalie Bruun and her band Myrkur? Probably no.

World would contain more things you never heard of… You cant “go on” like that, because you would show only things you recognize…

Exceptions that prove the rule.  grin

For every woman you talk about I can show a man who can do it better.

Posted: 08 September 2017 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 143 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2017-09-01

Then find me a more powerful politician in Great Britain’s 80s than Margaret Thatcher.

a) Must be from GB
b) Must be member of political party active in Britain between 1980 and 1990.

Posted: 08 September 2017 02:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 144 ]
Joined  2017-05-04
Offler - 08 September 2017 01:46 AM

Then find me a more powerful politician in Great Britain’s 80s than Margaret Thatcher.

a) Must be from GB
b) Must be member of political party active in Britain between 1980 and 1990.

I don’t know why you think Thatcher was such a success. There are still many ordinary working class people in the UK that think she decimated some industries that threw people on the scrap heap and generally helped the rich at the cost of the poor.

Posted: 08 September 2017 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 145 ]
Joined  2015-03-13
Sukhamaya (Sam) Bain - 07 September 2017 03:08 PM

‘How many female Nobel prize winners have there been?’ is a question without much thinking with respect to assessing if men are inherently smarter than women. For thousands of years women have been subjugated and not given educational and leadership opportunities in the world. Even today there are too many nations in the world where women are treated as men’s property, and not like humans. Even today in the West, a lot of people, including a lot of women, promote women’s looks more than their brain. But as the world advances, people are increasingly giving their girl children equal opportunities as their boy children, and it has been showing results. I have seen a lot of young women at the top of their college classes that I taught in the USA, and a not of professional women in leadership positions in their offices. Women have not gotten as many Nobel Prizes, or not been as many leaders, is no indication of them not being inherently as good as men in everywhere that they put their mind.

[ Edited: 08 September 2017 03:46 PM by Sukhamaya (Sam) Bain ]

Posted: 08 September 2017 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 146 ]
Total Posts:  926
Joined  2016-01-24

With everything of infinitely more importance going on in the world today why not just have a discussion on how many angels you can fit on the head of a pin, it would have as much relevance as this kind of idiocy that few keep trying to bring up here as meaningless distraction from cold hard reality.

Posted: 08 September 2017 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 147 ]
Total Posts:  1703
Joined  2016-12-24

... because that is the only way humanity can continue.

That’s funny.  You really think that’s humanity’s greatest challenge?
You don’t see any other problems creeping up on us?

Posted: 08 September 2017 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 148 ]
Total Posts:  1703
Joined  2016-12-24

iu7y

webplodder - 07 September 2017 09:29 AM

You seem to think western women are the ‘victims.’ Not so, most women like being looked at when it suits them but when it doesn’t just want to complain. You have been indoctrinated so much you think you’re happy. Good boy, the girls just love your type.

Looking back over the sweep of my life I’ve been amazingly fortunate.
Not sure what you mean by ‘good boy’, but I have striven to live by good ethics such as, ‘I never wanted anything from a woman she didn’t want to offer me.’
I don’t pretend to be what I’m not, and I don’t expect others to pretend for me.  I like people for they who are more than the facades they can wear.

I believe you want very badly to paint me with a villainous or stupid or drooling or slovenly (or all of the above and more) paint brush, but all that comes from your own heart, it does not reflect who I am, it reflects your own insecurities.  Peace be with you.

webplodder - 07 September 2017 09:31 AM

I’m wondering what kind of women you’ve met.

From Goddesses to commoners.  I’m sure you too would have profited from some of their counsel.  For example one wonderful insightful lady friend in romantic Germany who in our early twenties handed me Hermann Hesse’s “Narcissus and Goldmund” saying “You need to read this.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_and_Goldmund I dare say it made quite an impression in that it affirmed what was happening in me, great call on her part.  Forty years later and damned if it hasn’t worked out beyond my expectations.  Although that was one of my secrets, never fixated on expectations too much, instead I went through my life with the perspective of a Grateful Appreciative Immigrant, thankful for every day I moved through. 

Oh re the google article, someday I’ll write a review of my own, since the ones I’ve read have been written by cyphers who must have read rung-out condensed versions: “… who wanders aimlessly through Medieval Germany” - jezz that gets an F.

But your question is simply a diversion to ignore what I myself wrote and shared, just take what I’ve told you at face value, it’s much closer to the truth than anything your machinations can conjure.

Women are only as good as how they treat their men.

Behind Every Great Man There Is A Great Woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want to learn a thing or two about “real” woman?

Victor Villaseñor
Wild Steps of Heaven

https://books.google.com/books/about/Wild_Steps_of_Heaven.html?id=WjCxAAAAIAAJ

“In Wild Steps of Heaven, Victor Villasenor breathes life into his father’s family, and in particular, the Villasenor women. Mothers and daughters, sisters and lovers - their faith transcends the madness that surrounds them, and their love is all-powerful, life-giving, and touched by the miraculous. Margarita is the indomitable Indian matriarch who guards her family and conquers her enemies with the cutting edge of unconditional love - and a touch of magic.

As a young woman, she was swept away by Juan Jesus Villasenor, who carried the blood of Spanish royalty in his veins - and who, unarmed, once wrestled with the great serpent that held his village hostage…and won.”

“Together, Don Juan and Dona Margarita would create a dynasty on the eve of the Mexican Revolution. Their daughters…Emilia and Luisa, …”—

Fun read, or listen, as the case may be.

Posted: 08 September 2017 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 149 ]
Joined  2016-10-10
Sukhamaya (Sam) Bain - 08 September 2017 10:36 AM

Even today in the West, a lot of people, including a lot of women, promote women’s looks more than their brain.

Well, we can blame evolution for that. The fact is a woman’s appearance is more important than her intelligence, evolutionarily speaking.

Posted: 08 September 2017 09:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 150 ]
Joined  2016-10-10
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 08 September 2017 03:46 PM

... because that is the only way humanity can continue.

That’s funny.  You really think that’s humanity’s greatest challenge?
You don’t see any other problems creeping up on us?

What I mean is if men and women don’t fulfill their biological functions then babies don’t get made and the species dies out.

10 of 11