Have you been minimized/insulted/harassed by Evangelicals?
Posted: 13 July 2017 03:45 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-07-13

HI,
I’m a Master’s in Journalism student with a thesis project topic about the increase in hostility toward Evangelical Christians on public university campuses in the US and UK. Due to the Evangelical emphasis on forgiveness and accountability, I want to allow people in university who have been ostracized, minimized, preached to, insulted, harassed by those of conservative Christian religion to be heard.

If you are a university student or faculty who wishes to have your valid and important experience or observations known then please private message me. Understand that for those who agree I will need your full name and academic institution so I can verify you are a student/faculty prior to scheduling a phone interview with me. Whoever speaks to me by phone may be included in an article I hope to publish in December when I defend my Master’s.

If you are or know something who is a student (any age) and doesn’t identify as Evangelical, then I’d like to speak with you.

[ Edited: 31 July 2017 03:36 PM by Little Dorrit ]

Posted: 20 July 2017 08:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2017-07-20
Little Dorrit - 13 July 2017 03:45 PM

HI,
I’m a Master’s in Journalism student with a thesis project topic about the increase in hostility toward Evangelical Christians on public university campuses in the US and UK. Due to the Evangelical emphasis on forgiveness and accountability, I want to allow people in university who have been ostracized, minimized, preached to, insulted, harassed by those of conservative Christian religion to be heard.

If you are a university student or faculty who wishes to have your valid and important experience or observations known then please private message me. Understand that for those who agree I will need your full name and academic institution so I can verify you are a student/faculty prior to scheduling a phone interview with me. Whoever speaks to me by phone may be included in an article I hope to publish in December when I defend my Master’s.

If you are or know something who is a study (any age) and doesn’t identify as Evangelical, then I’d like to speak with you.

I’m an Evangelical.  I have minimized/insulted/harassed others, and I’ve also been minimized/insulted/harassed by Evangelicals.  I have minimized/insulted/harassed Evangelicals too.

Signature 

Christian

Posted: 20 July 2017 08:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  477
Joined  2016-10-10
Nihilo - 20 July 2017 08:27 PM
Little Dorrit - 13 July 2017 03:45 PM

HI,

If you are or know something who is a study (any age) and doesn’t identify as Evangelical, then I’d like to speak with you.

I’m an Evangelical.  I have minimized/insulted/harassed others, and I’ve also been minimized/insulted/harassed by Evangelicals.  I have minimized/insulted/harassed Evangelicals too.

You’ve come full circle.

Which was the most satisfying?

Posted: 20 July 2017 08:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2017-07-20
Beltane - 20 July 2017 08:36 PM

Which was the most satisfying?

Minimizing/insulting/harassing people for cause is satisfying.  And that occurred in each case, including when I was on the receiving end myself.

Signature 

Christian