3 of 5
false?,,,,,,why?
Posted: 18 October 2017 11:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2017-05-08

Allah has sent down miracles, revelations and messengers to give clear proofs He exists and more important, what we should do once we come to this realization.

Allah has sent prophets and messengers with many proofs throughout the ages for people to be able to clearly see with their own eyes and to be able to use their own senses the miracles and proofs pointing to the fact, Allah does in fact, exist.

Miracles of prophets and messengers of Allah have come to people through the ages. Moses (peace be upon him) showed many miracles to pharaoh and to the children of Israel. Plagues, locusts, water turning to blood, his stick becoming a snake, the voice in the burning bush and the parting of the Red Sea are clear miracles for the people of Moses time.

Again, Allah sent Jesus, the son of Mary (peace be upon him) with clear miracles for the people of his time. Speaking from the cradle while still a new born infant, creating birds from clay, curing the sick, giving sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, were all clear signs to the people to know Jesus (peace be upon him) was a messenger of Allah as was Moses before him.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last and final messenger of Allah, and he was sent to all of mankind. Allah sent him with a number of miracles, not the least of which was the Quran. The predictions and prophecies of Muhammad (peace be upon him) have come true even in this century and the Quran has been used to convince even scientists of the existence of Allah.
[]

The Quran is the best of proofs for the existence of Allah and today over one and half billion people memorize and recite from the exact text, in the exact same language it was revealed in; Arabic. More than 10 million Muslims have completely memorized the entire Quran from cover to cover, and can recite it from memory without looking at it.

No one sees or hears Allah, not even the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Nor are we able to use our senses to make some kind of contact with Him. However, we are encouraged in Islam to use our senses and our common sense to recognize this entire universe could not possibly come into existence on its own. Something had to design it all and then put it into motion. This is beyond our ability to do, yet it is something we can understand.

We know from the teachings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) the proofs for the existence of God (Allah) are most obvious to us in our everyday surroundings. Anyone with understanding would quickly acknowledge His existence provided they are not so stubborn as to ignore the obvious evidences right in front of us.

We don’t have to see an artist to recognize a painting, correct? So, if we see paintings without seeing artists painting them, in the same way, we can believe Allah created everything without having to see Him (or touch, or hear, etc

An Atheist asked a good question then argued and challenged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-oxDUG9DQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpogot-ErDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRhtIXCeM3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4zwntgJIg

\\\\

The Qur’an is a clear miracle which need not be introduced. It invites others to itself, demands the rejecters to challenge it while it defeats them, condemns them, and it always stands victorious. That is why it, after passing centuries, viz., since the departure of the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) up to the present, has been continuing its invitation the same as it did during his lifetime (p.b.u.h). It is both religion and miracle; law, and the document of the law.

The Holy Qur’an, Global and Eternal
The reputation of the Holy Qur’an cleft the bonds of time and distance and influenced beyond them. The miracles of the prophets before the Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.), and even his own miracles save the Qur’an, happened in a special period of time, at a definite place and for a specific group of people. For example : the utterances of the holy little child of Virgin Mary, and raising the dead by Jesus (a.s.) were done at some definite times and places before the eyes of some particular people. And we know that regarding the things that depend on time and place, the farther we move away from them correlatively the weaker they become. This is one of the properties of affairs related to time.

But, the Holy Qur’an does not depend on time and place. Its brilliance and authority that illuminated the darkness of Arabia fourteen centuries ago continues unwaveringly to shine with its original splendor. Besides that, the passing of time, the advancement of science and the development of information have made it possible for us to understand it and take its advantages even more than the nations of former ages did. It is evident that what time and place cannot influence will continue to be everywhere in the world for eternity. It is also clear that a world-wide everlasting religion should have a world-wide everlasting document of legitimacy in its possession.
Not only with science. It is a book of history, philosophy, laws and many more. An unique book to guide the humanity.

Then we can discuss the Holy Qur’an :
from the point of modern science;
and the scientific explorations;
and the rotation of the Earth;
and reproduction in the plant kingdom;
and general reproduction in all the particles of the world;
and general gravity;
and the surrendering of the Sun and the Moon;
and the secrets of the creation of mountains;
and the advent of the world;
and the existence of life on other planets;
and the winds, the pollinator of plants;
and the question of the roundness of the Earth; (2)
And many other scientific facts and knowledge about the world can be found in the Holy Qur’an, too.

see here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO5XGFLOBf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUNSBOKDNBU

Posted: 18 October 2017 11:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08

\\\\

Islam is the religion of truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism unearthly messages from God
But after a misrepresentation of the gospel and Altorarh

God sent the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

To correct this distortion

Baha’i, Hindu and Buddhist illusions and the invention of human beings
Incorrect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqsfH6Q0eeI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCgj6p3JTLg

Posted: 21 October 2017 10:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussVe9ZRFMg

Posted: 24 October 2017 12:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08

شاب يسأل لما لم يتغير لباس المرأة المسلمة مع مرور الزمن مقل بقية الديانات || رد عجيب د.ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc0YymrWB1s

أحمد ديدات - محمد النبى الأعظم – مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nusKinXj6qg

New Converts to Islam - June 2016 / Ramadan 1437

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14jK6XS-uxU

Jesus told me to convert to ISLAM ll NEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cRG4dpSHI8

Posted: 24 October 2017 04:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15740
Joined  2006-02-14

Koto, you have been warned before that this is a forum for discussion and inquiry, not for posting the same material without dialogue on other opinions on relevant threads. Further non responsive posting may lead to banning. Thanks.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 24 October 2017 03:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Total Posts:  7809
Joined  2009-02-26

koto said,

Who says and were is the evidence?

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 30 October 2017 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08
Write4U - 24 October 2017 03:32 PM

koto said,

Who says and were is the evidence?

1) Central piece of Islam is the revelation from God, that is The Quran. It doesn’t simply say that it the book is from God without giving any proofs or testable evidences. Less known is the fact that the only divine book that challenges its readers to find any contradiction or wrong in the content. For scientific testable evidences, one may go through the video

2) Another central piece of Islam is the final messenger of God is Prophet Muhammad, who came after Jesus (peace be upon them both). His lifestyle, his teachings, his prophecies itself are enough for one to make judgement whether the religion is true or not. Few of his prophecies concerning the End of Day have most happened like the following:

The barefooted bedouins competing in building tall buildings. We know what is going on in the middle-east especially Dubai.
  Disappearance of trustworthiness
  The increase in killing
  Increase in Interest and related business
  Increase in musical instruments
  Increase in sexual promiscuity and nudity everywhere
  Prevalence of wine and liquor
  A man will obey his wife and disobey his mother, and treat his friends kindly and shun his father . I m personally touched whenever i hear this and see it so much happening everywhere.

I have mentioned only that i remember . There are huge set of prophecies that have gone past, many happening right now and many about the future.
God sent the angel Gabriel* to teach Muhammad* the exact words that he should repeat to the people. The words are therefore not his own; they did not come from his own thoughts, but were put into his mouth by the angel. These are written down in the Qur’an, word for word exactly as they came from God.
Now that we know that prophet we must listen to him, for, according to the Bible, God says: “I will punish anyone who refuses to obey him” (Good News Bible, Deut. 18:19).

Muhammad: A Prophet for Our Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09TI5CHQuac

However studying other religions would help you to know the truth in an incredible way if you want to decide which religion is true
Hope this answers and helps. God bless you and all the readers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5h6CNhtVls

Prove that Islam is a religion of truth, the scientific evidence ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2BlhYItc4Y

Posted: 30 October 2017 10:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08

Someone told me
That the Bible encourages the use of alcohol: PARTLY TRUE ... it is encouraged in some parts of the Bible, and discouraged in others, and Christians differ widely in their attitudes toward alcohol use.
The biggest guide to distort the Bible
Alcohol is the number one drug problem in America.

There are more than 12 million alcoholics in the U.S.

Three-fourths of all adults drink alcohol, and 6% of them are alcoholics.

Americans spend $197 million each day on alcohol.

In the United States, a person is killed in an alcohol-related car accident every 30 minutes.

A 2000 study found nearly 7 million persons age 12 to 20 were binge drinkers.

Three-fourths of all high school seniors report being drunk at least once.

Adolescents who begin drinking before the age of 15 are four times more likely to become alcoholics than their counterparts who do not begin drinking until the age of 21.

People with a higher education are more likely to drink.

Higher income people are more likely to drink.

These are also facts. Wait, what am I doing?

Someone told me

alcohol, my grandfather died from cancer caused by drinking, and my youngest brother was killed by a hit and run driver (the majority of hit and run drivers are intoxicated). My best friend from high school spent $150,000 on credit cards on Heroin. I can’t think of any people who don’t know someone very negatively affected by alcohol and / or drug use.

Alcohol and drug use is extremely strongly corrolated with crime, murder, violence, rape, child abuse as well as socially destructive behaviors like sexual promiscuity.

They are a plague.

Because alcohol acts like other drugs that affect judgment, awareness, the pleasure centers of the brain, addiction, etc.

Unfortunately, a large minority (maybe 20-30%?) WILL have significant problems due to alcohol and drug use, and a smaller fraction (5%?) will cause untold grief and heartache for countless others.

I stand by my comment: alcohol and drugs are a plague upon society.

60% of US adults consumed alcohol in the last year. Multiplying that by the fraction I listed of people for whom drinking is a problem, I would be comfortable saying 12-18% of US adults have at least some degree of problem drinking (examples: binge drinking leading to sexual encounters that are later regretted, missing work due to hangovers, money issues due to money spent at bars, marital fights fueled by alcohol, inadvisable conversations at an office party where one too many drinks was tied on, driving under the influence (but not caught), etc.)

And of course the 5% or so for whom alcohol is a very serious problem (3% of US adults, since 40% don’t drink) then go on to do things like slaughter my brother from behind the wheel, die from liver failure, sexually abuse their stepdaughters, lose their jobs, and otherwise wreak havoc upon the fabric of society.

Of course among some subgroups such as Native Americans, those percentages are far, far higher.
Sure. But people do stupid things all on their own without touching a drop all the time. I just don’t care if people want to drink. They are adults; they are making a decision to do something.
I was a child and a victim of an adult’s drinking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0NRf0xIXRQ

Posted: 30 October 2017 10:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Total Posts:  7809
Joined  2009-02-26
koto - 30 October 2017 10:22 PM

Of course among some subgroups such as Native Americans, those percentages are far, far higher.

You are wrong there. Natives Americans don’t drink more, they are more affected by alcohol…..difference.

Sure. But people do stupid things all on their own without touching a drop all the time. I just don’t care if people want to drink. They are adults; they are making a decision to do something.

Well I wasn’t, and I was raised without any religion or ritual, I have always been honest, fair, and considerate of others.
I don’t drink, smoke, or beat my wife of 50 years, I have 5 cats and 2 dogs and I feed the birds and squirrels in my yard.

And some religious person wants to tell me how to live my life, while a bunch of his brothers are busy fighting “holy wars” killing each other?  Give me a break.  Clean up your own backyard before you judge the flowers in my yard.

I am saying this as a general statement and it is not directed at anyone in particular. I’m sure, everyone here is of good will and intention, else they wouldn’t be posting here. grin

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 31 October 2017 06:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  102
Joined  2017-10-26
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 20 July 2017 08:50 PM

Allah was another fast talker, I’ve learned not to trust fast talkers,

LMHO ROFLR

Posted: 31 October 2017 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-10-26

In regard to the non drinking in the OP. Muslims stole that too from the bible along with everything else as Deuteronomy 6 talks about how the Nazarites, which were the Utmost Strict Jewish Sect at the time,  do not drink and do not even eat anything that’s used to make wine such as grapes and the likes. Famous Nazarites are Samson, John the Baptist, Mary Magdalene who was a Nazarite Priestess according to Lawrence Gardener in “The Bloodline of the holy grail”, and some speculate that Jesus Himself is a Nazarite, which explain his disappearance from the public scene from age 12 all the way to 30, as he, during that time, was being groomed in one of their monasteries.

I cannot stand thieves who steal stuff, repackage it and SHAMELESLY try to sell it back to the person they stole it from. FRAUDS is as Fraud demos.

Posted: 31 October 2017 06:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-10-26

... to all Muslims out there, say “Thank you” and bow down to your Jewish Masters as you owe them the coran. It’s funny how every single prophet in the coran, except the Mo, JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE Jewish!!!!!! Now ain’t that funny….

Posted: 31 October 2017 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-10-26
Write4U - 30 October 2017 10:57 PM

You are wrong there. Natives Americans don’t drink more, they are more affected by alcohol…..difference.

Well I wasn’t, and I was raised without any religion or ritual, I have always been honest, fair, and considerate of others.
I don’t drink, smoke, or beat my wife of 50 years, I have 5 cats and 2 dogs and I feed the birds and squirrels in my yard.

And some religious person wants to tell me how to live my life, while a bunch of his brothers are busy fighting “holy wars” killing each other?  Give me a break.  Clean up your own backyard before you judge the flowers in my yard.

I am saying this as a general statement and it is not directed at anyone in particular. I’m sure, everyone here is of good will and intention, else they wouldn’t be posting here. grin

they sell yazidi girls for 300 boucks a piece OBO. Girls they savagely kidnapped and gang raped. Some are as young as 5 years old!!!! It’s common practice with these demons. And they even have a purchase receipts for that. Go to Pamela Geller’s site. There is an article there that has copies of receipts that she got hold of. Islam is the filthiest cult in the planet, hands down…This is only the tip of the iceberg.

Posted: 31 October 2017 10:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08
Write4U - 30 October 2017 10:57 PM

someone told me

she began to seriously question the Catholic church. She found it wrong to pray to both God and Jesus. She was also put off by the pomp of the Vatican, and was not convinced by the idea of confession, often as a child making up sins only to satisfy the priest.

That’s why she left the church and began to look closely at
spirituality. She came upon the Quran and read it twice in its entirety. She took an intellectual approach to Islam.

“It showed me that it can answer questions logically,”she says about the religion, which she considers a more “complete Christianity”.
Illi explains that she herself once harboured prejudices against Muslims. “I thought Muslim women were oppressed.” However, she came to the conclusion that inequality is often a cultural issue, and doesn’t come from Islam. She claims women can be active outside the home.

the Quran permits a husband to beat his wife

Toothbrush or toothpick if she doesn’t

obey. “But hitting is always a sign of stress which has nothing to

do with   islam religion, and beatings are also mentioned in the Old Testament.”

people found Islam and how their life changed for the better. Not only have Christians , catholic, Jews, Hindus, sheikhs pagans, Buddhists converted to Islam We have even   Christian priest and catholic nuns who converting to Islam

Atheists and scientists who did not believe in God converted to Islam after reading or discovering the miracles of Islam.

Western Christian and Atheist women have realized the beauty of the Muslim women’s dress ( Niqab, abaya , hijab)  These western Christian women converts to Islam have left the mini shirt and bikini culture for the Niqab and the Abaya. Among them were those who had previously even won beauty completions and received offers for modeling agencies. Their beauty had given them popularity,  fame, fast sports cars, expensive cloths and jewelry and penthouse’s but slowly the ugly truth of that culture, its values, values customs and belief system started to appear to them and they realized there was more to life than this. When the started to search into different religions they came across Islam and found this is what they had always being looking for. The Truth.

So they converted to Islam and tears of joy filled their eyes They realized man made laws, customs, values and expectations, such as democracy, fashion, accumulation of wealth, enslaved them. They liberated themselves from the slavery of man and man made laws for the truth and the light of Islam.

The straight forward message of Islam. “None is worthy of worship except God” made sense. So they had finally found God and could now do as god wants them to do and not what others want them to do.

Non - Muslims explains the hadiths and Quran
Incorrectly
  Fit their personal desires
  And mislead people

So
I recommend going to Islamic centers dedicated to spreading Islam
And stay away from the opinions of ignorant and fanatics

Think, think and compare religions
You will find the real way
God willing

Ethiopian Christian Monks convert to Islam after debate part ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODRCTm3tJBM

Famous People who converted to Islam - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vo4FKbCa7I
Tony Blair’s sister in law converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGi-Gngp_jE

Harvard Bible Professor converted to ISLAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTqrOurm8K

\\\\

Posted: 31 October 2017 10:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08

The True Meaning of “Jihad”
Jihad is usually associated with Islam and Muslims, but in fact, the concept of Jihad is found in all religions including Christianity, Judaism and political/economic ideologies, such as, Capitalism, Socialism, Communism, etc. Islam defines Jihad as striving and struggling for improvement as well as fighting back to defend one’s self, honor, assets and homeland. Also, Jihad is interpreted as the struggle against evil, internal or external of a person or a society. Jihad, in Islam, means doing any or all but not limited to the following:
Learn, teach, and practice Islam in all aspects of one’s life at all times to reach the highest and best education in order to benefit oneself, family and society.
Be a messenger of Islam everywhere, in every behavior and action.

Fight evil, wrongdoing, and injustice with all one’s power by one’s hand (action), with one’s tongue (speech), or at least with one’s heart (prayer).
Respond to the call for Jihad with money, effort, wisdom and life; yet, never fight a Muslim brother, a Muslim country, or a non-Muslim society that respects its treaties and harbors no aggressive designs against Islam or Muslims.
Suicide under any pretext is not condoned as Jihad in Islam.
Converting people to Islam by force or coercion is never Jihad but a crime, punishable by law.

The concept of Muslim men rushing out to kill themselves to get “70 dancing virgins” in Paradise, is really quite silly.
The fact of the matter is, the “companions of Paradise” are mentioned as being pure and so much above anything we might imagine on earth, so as to indicate to us they are perpetually “virgin” and are not “touched” by men or devils.
The words “perpetual virgin” even in English, should give anyone the understanding these are not such as we have known on earth.

There can be no mistaking the meaning in the Arabic language as to the purity and innocence of these companions.
The Levels of Jihad
A personal struggle within one’s self to submit to Allah, fight evil within one’s self, achieve higher moral and educational standards - Inner Jihad.
Jihad against evil, injustice and oppression within one’s self, family and society - Social Jihad.
Jihad against all that prevents Muslims from servitude to God (Allah), people from knowing Islam, defense of a Muslim society (country), retribution against tyranny, and/or when a Muslim is removed from their homeland by force - Physical Jihad or an armed struggle.

The Quran defines physical Jihad as being the highest level of Jihad that one can undertake. Its reward is eternal Paradise. Muslims also know that all humans are accountable for what they have done during their life on this earth. Muslims will be asked about what they did with their lives and their level of submission to Allah on the Day of Judgment.

Does Jihad mean Holy War?
In Islam, there is no such thing as holy war. This terminology was generated in Europe during the Crusades and their war against Muslims. Islam recognizes Jews and Christians as the “People of the Book” because they all follow the Prophet Abraham, believing in Moses’ and Jesus’ teachings. For many centuries, Muslims have peacefully coexisted with Christians, Jews, and people of other faiths, maintaining social, business, political and economic treaties. Islam respects all humans and faiths as long as there is no religious oppression, forbidding Muslims from serving Allah, preventing others from learning about Islam, and not respecting treaties.

بسبب هذا الفيديو أغلقت بعض القنوات - احمد ديدات - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj05ERHOdUA

3 of 5