4 of 6
false?,,,,,,why?
Posted: 31 October 2017 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  2017-05-08

[quote author=“I

It is naïve to say that Islam is blend of second-hand information about Judaism and Christianity with an inkling of Arab elements in it. It is absurd to suggest that the Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), was cognizant of the two religious systems.

The concept of prophethood, the memory of Ibraaheem (Abraham) may Allaah exalt his mention as a prophet and founder of the Ka`bah, which the Arabs universally cherished, as well as the rites of Hajj (pilgrimage to the Ka’bah) instituted by Ibraaheem may Allaah exalt his mention were unquestionably from before the time of Jews and Christians. Pre-Islamic Arabs, independent of any Jewish or Christian influence, knew the concept of Allaah as the supreme God. The teachings of Ibraaheem may Allaah exalt his mention found haven in Arabia long before the arrival of Judaism or Christianity and the Arabs were already acquainted with the word ‘Haneef’ as the worshipper of One God.

The Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), accused the contemporary Arabs, Jews and Christians of having deviated from the original teachings of their prophets and of having degenerated into polytheism. He also rejected what they claimed to be the teachings of their scriptures. So he cannot be misconstrued as having conceived the idea of monotheism from the Judeo-Christian influence.
The Quran does not maintain that it is teaching a new religion. Instead it upholds and revives the original teachings God has given through all Prophets of all nations.

It claims that its teachings are the same as that of Ibraaheem (Abraham), Moosaa (Moses) and ‘Eesaa (Jesus), may Allaah exalt their mention, and speaks about all of them in glowing terms. Since every Orientalist agrees on the fact that Prophet Muhammad, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ), has not read any of the scriptures, therefore, his source of knowledge must be something else.

The rejection of Biblical teachings about the son or father of god was rejected even in the Makkan Soorahs (chapters of the Quran) long before the Prophet’s migration to Al-Madeenah. Hence, it is not correct to say that these renunciations came about, at the wake of the separation from the Jews and Christians in Al-Madeenah.
It was impossible to get even a glimpse of monotheism by observing Judaism and Christianity in those days. The practices of these two religious groups were steeped in the most debasing corruption and superstitions, which are vastly removed from monotheism.
The various reform movements in Christianity, particularly the Cluniac Movement, the Iconoclastic Movement and the Reformation started by Martin Luther bear testimony to the depth of degradation into which the Christians and Christianity of the day had descended. In a way, all these reform movements and the subsequent emphasis on monotheism, in spite of an adherence to the doctrines of Trinity and divinity of Christ are largely, results of the uncompromising monotheism enunciated and propagated by Islam. In other words, it was Islam that influenced the revival movements in Christianity and not the other way around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzeDA86C2qo

the great Islam gave the woman her honorable value, all the Laws of in the world will not reach this high level

prophet Mohammad said:

1 - Women are the twin halves of men.
2 - The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman.
3 - The best women are the virtuous; they are the most affectionate to infants, and the most careful of their husband’s property.
4 - When a woman performeth the five times of prayer, and fasteth the month of Ramadan, and is chaste, and is not disobedient to her husband, then tell her to enter Paradise by whichever door she liketh.
5 - Verily a great number of women are assembled near my family, complaining of their hubands; and those men who ill-treat their wives do not behave well. He is not of my way who teacheth a woman to stray.
6 - Asma, daughter of Yazid, said, “Victuals were brought to Muhammad, and he put them before some of us women who were present, and said, ‘Eat ye.’ But notwithstanding we were hungry we said, ‘We have no inclination.’ Muhammad said, ‘O woman! Do not mix hunger with lies.’ “
7 - Whoever doeth good to girls, it will be a curtain to him from hell-fire.
8 - Whoever befriendeth two girls till they come of age, will be in the next world along with me, like my two fingers joining each other.
9 - Whoever befriendeth three daughters, or three sisters, and teacheth them manners, and is affectionate to them, till they come of age, may God apportion Paradise for him.
10 - Whoever hath a daughter, and doth not bury her alive or scold her, or prefer his male children to her, may God bring him into Paradise.
11 - Shall I not point out to you the best of virtues? It is your doing good to your daughter when she is returned to you having been divorced by her husband.
12 - God enjoins you to treat women well, for they are your mothers, daughters, aunts.
13 - Do not prevent your women from coming to the mosque.
14 - The believers who show the most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition and the best of you are those who are best to their wives
0:00 / 53:19
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Week - The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the treatment of women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VWbPSRw8rA

Posted: 01 November 2017 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2017-10-26

koko,
why don’t you go lecture yourself or your own? you just cluttering this forum. People here are not interested in your cult. They know what you stand for. And It’s anything BUT good and decent.

Posted: 03 November 2017 03:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08

InBetween

brother

allah says in the Holy Qur’an ((125) Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guidedghtly] guided

allah says in the Holy Qur’an

82. Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who are Al-Mushrikun (see V.2:105), and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: “We are Christians.” That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.

83. And when they (who call themselves Christians) listen to what has been sent down to the Messenger (Muhammad ), you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of the truth they have recognised. They say: “Our Lord! We believe; so write us down among the witnesses.

here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc3Ntt-wQ4Y

Should and must provide advice and guidance to him
And fully know the truth

21. So remind them (O Muhammad ()), you are only a one who reminds.

22. You are not a dictator over them.

(67) O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.

I’m trying to connect the message to you without omission or negligence
Guidance and Islam is not in my hands but in the hands of allah

Therefore
then you are free to choice

256. There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YURF5acVmXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe4WoSne0RA

\\\

Allah says in the Holy Qur’an
115. “Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?”

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): “My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!”
The only solution to all
The Oneness of God
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
Everyone will die
Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared

(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register

(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, “Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? “And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one

This is happening now

In the path of the devil
And get away through the teachings of the prophets and messengers

27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya’ (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.
Surah Al-A’raf
——Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin

After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin   - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty’s mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua9Qt32_Gk0

Allah only wants one thing from His slaves.

“And I (Allah) created not the Jinn and mankind except they should worship Me (alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong.” [51:56-58]

Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. He wants them to surrender to His will, as they surrender to His control for the means of their lives. It is only fair to worship only the One who holds the existence of everything and everyone is in His Hands. One should thank Allah who, alone, provides for him by worshipping Him alone

thank you

Posted: 03 November 2017 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-10-26
koto - 03 November 2017 03:44 AM

InBetween

brother

........., and argue with them in a way that is best…....

thank you

COPIED FROM   1st Peter 3:15   which says:

“But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,”

....As is Copied the rest of the Coran off the bible, as the bible Pre-dates your book. I know everything about your cult. So I recommend you don’t waste your breath.

Posted: 03 November 2017 01:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-10-26

Also, if you really wanna do good, work to perfect yourself instead of endavoring to manipulate others into falsehoods. It takes some effort to run for 10 miles for example than it does to tell others to ‘go run 60’. That’s the work of con artists, especially since you know that your book says to kill anybody who does not believe as you, and here you are phonily calling me ‘brother’. You mean to tell me that you’re ready to kill “your brother” when “need be”? [rhetoric].

Posted: 03 November 2017 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7816
Joined  2009-02-26
InBetween - 03 November 2017 01:00 PM

Also, if you really wanna do good, work to perfect yourself instead of endavoring to manipulate others into falsehoods. It takes some effort to run for 10 miles for example than it does to tell others to ‘go run 60’. That’s the work of con artists, especially since you know that your book says to kill anybody who does not believe as you, and here you are phonily calling me ‘brother’. You mean to tell me that you’re ready to kill “your brother” when “need be”? [rhetoric].

That’s not just rethoric, it’s reality.  I’s all “my God has a bigger dick than your God”, and, “if you don’t worship my God’s dick then I have no choice but to kill you”

Religion is and has been responsible for the greatest, longest, most bloodiest wars in history. And that’s the truth of it!.

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 06 November 2017 05:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-10-26
Write4U - 03 November 2017 03:11 PM
InBetween - 03 November 2017 01:00 PM

That’s not just rethoric, it’s reality.  I’s all “my God has a bigger dick than your God”, and, “if you don’t worship my God’s dick then I have no choice but to kill you”

Religion is and has been responsible for the greatest, longest, most bloodiest wars in history. And that’s the truth of it!.

You got that right!!! George Carlin is the one who said that? right? I always wanted to do a George Carlin day on the internet, but never have. He is simply an amazing Guy!!!

Posted: 08 November 2017 05:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08

brothers

allah   is one for Muslims , Jews and Christians

But
Regrettably

Christian alter the message of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him upside down

from Uniformity to the Trinity

Distortion of the heavenly books ( the Torah and the Gospel )

This led to dissent and disagreement

And create a new teachings do not relate to the true teachings

Drinking blood , pork and drinking alcohol , adultery , lying ,
Example
So look to the Prophet Muhammad , peace be upon him and his companions and all Muslims so far
Do not say Muhammad is God or the son of God

Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets.  Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:
“…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.” (Quran 21:91)
Nonetheless, in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets.  God says:
“And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles” (Quran 2:87)
The following is a brief description of the miracles performed by Jesus mentioned in the Quran.
God sent the angel Gabriel* to teach Muhammad* the exact words that he should repeat to the people. The words are therefore not his own; they did not come from his own thoughts, but were put into his mouth by the angel. These are written down in the Qur’an, word for word exactly as they came from God.
Now that we know that prophet we must listen to him, for, according to the Bible, God says: “I will punish anyone who refuses to obey him” (Good News Bible, Deut. 18:19

There are some similarities between the Quran and the Bible
But this is not sufficient grounds to accuse Muhammad of compiling or copying from the Bible. The similarities between the two do not indicate that later prophets plagiarized from previous ones, but merely point to a common source, who is the one true God, and to the continuation of the basic message of monotheism.
The coming of the unlettered Prophet was prophesized in the Bible: “And the book is delivered to him that is not learned.” (Isaiah 29:12)

see here
MUST Watch Debate Ahmed Deedat VS Pastor Stanley Sjoberg Is The Bible The Word of God YouTube

\\\
my dear brother
- Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
Do not do more of your energy
In anything

The original
Holy Qur’an and the Hadith
See inside them well
Your life will completely upright
Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one’s parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
This is Islam

Muslim life always
Tied about the Qur’an Quran and Hadith
This constitution for life

Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
This is already happening in other religions

So
Society is going in the way of deviation
Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

In your point of view

Why is this happening?

This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

Narrated ‘Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah’s Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, ” Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed .” The Prophet added: ” Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) .” ‘Ubada bin As−Samit added: “So we swore allegiance for these.” (points to Allah’s Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

so

Islam came with mercy for all creation through the beauty of the islamic legislation which establishes justice, fairness and advocate, the grounds for security and stability in communities. Allah The Most High says in the Holy Quran :

” But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land, Allah does not like corrupters.” [Al-Qasas: 77].

In this Ayah Allah The Most High, orders His slaves to seek the blessing given from Allah, but do not forget their share of the world, and His also orders to good deed, but forbids to corrupt or do destruction, because it can cause instability in life.

In another Ayah Allah The Most High, says :

” Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.” [An-Nahl: 90].

Immorality includes; every greater sin likes shirk, killing another illegally, sexual act without married, looting, arrogant, humiliate to the others. Bad conduct includes every sin and wickedness related to the rights of Allah. Oppression includes every act oppresses to the life being, to the soul, to the property and their honors.

Those Ayahs tell us that Islam is full of Mercy and far from oppression. Let us take a look on sunnah as a second basic rule after Quran. From Abu Hurairah May Allah pleased him, The Prophet May Peace be upon him said :

“Whomsoever not to love another, thus will not be loved”.[reported by Bukhari].
allah guided you

Posted: 08 November 2017 05:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08

The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the divine is one
God
But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions
God says in the Holy Qur’an
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
God says in the Holy Qur’an
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87zqhMouciE&spfreload=10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xkqSZMM7uc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E846ifExnNk

-Look at the Crusades
Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
Under the name of Christ
Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,
Prophet Muhammad in the wars
Order the believers
Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

Added to that-
Theft of Research Science and Muslims
And attributed to themselves by deception and lying

فيلم وثائقي بريطاني عن علماء المسلمين و العرب

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNpfWrTqHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDjd23CDEtA

6parts

thanks to all

Posted: 08 November 2017 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

koto said,
On the contrary,
Prophet Muhammad in the wars
Order the believers
Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

So why do Muslims not start following the orders from Muhammad?

The past is the past and cannot be undone. But as long as Muslims are killing each other, including blowing up each other’s mosques, where everyone prays to God and Muhammad, does not count as a good example of practicing and giving you the right preaching your “religion of peace” to others.

I fully believe you are a man of peace, and so am I. The only difference is that I am a humanitarian atheist, an infidel who by your lofty standards does not have the right to exist.

As a man of peace , why not preach peace to your own, before you preach peace to me. Seems fair, no?  Until all religious people “walk the talk”, why should I accept anything that you or any other committed theist (of any cloth) has to say.

As a secular Humanist I preach love for all living things that give meaning to our lives, including Muslims, Christians, Hindus, or any other religion.

Show me that you respect me as a human being and are worthy of my respect, only then can you earn the respect of your God. IMO

Can we agree on that?

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 08 November 2017 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08

brother
Your words is incorrect

This is a conspiracy against Muslims
To tarnish his image without right

These Christians, jews,shiia

Ensconced in the clothes Muslims

Islam is innocent of that

Example
Roman rule in Egypt

’ Amr ibn al-Aas
Egypt and Egyptian Christians saved from the hands of the Romans unjust

As a result of the mercy of Islam
The majority of Christians converted to Islam

also

Holy Qur’an and Hadith
Contains many of the characters, relationships and concepts of religious, social, humanitarian, psychological, and financial work and the different positions
And stories
We see
Merchant - the thief - the oppressed - the oppressor - the Head of State - Employee————-
All of this is a symbol
a living example is repeated in every time and place.

This is exactly what we see, in fact,

So
we must correct application of Quran and Hadith
Thus, we live in God’s satisfaction and happiness

\\

brother for you

The Creator created us as free people in the world and also has placed prophets sent by the exhortation to the people on earth and had to lay solid. The creator has said: The man who seeks God will my satisfaction embark and the man who seeks the satisfaction of the subject matter, his own path. But! Every man will be on the day of resurrection to life and the people will return to their master groups. That is the day of judgment which man gets to hear what she has brought forth, and what they would have been apparent. Whoever has wronged will on that day his promised punishment, and the one who has done well (surrender to God) will reward fully received. Wait why we wait with you. The time will be soon! A man lives only a fraction of a second when the actual duration of the beginning of creation to the end of creation would calculate. Therefore, awareness and research necessary and folly,

arrogance and envy pure waste of time. For this reason I am looking for the satisfaction of God, because we are not aimlessly on earth are placed. We have an agent and that is that we encourage the good and good acts, so we promised paradise our goal will obtain. We have a choice between good and evil.
Exactly common sense is the key point in our life. According to common sense, the most knowledgeable Individual about the creation would be its creator, for example: the producer of one car is the one that could answer all the questions related to this car its purpose, how to use it…

In our case, the Creator of Human being would be the appropriate one to determine what is good and what is bad for them. In order to fulfill this requirement, He sent different messenger and prophets (Peace be upon them) in order to teach people how to behave.
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Talked about all religious and worldly matters

Because Islam
Constitution and approach to life

In eating and sleeping and praying, bathing and transactions between people and so on

Religion is not just a ritual only

Pray and then go out to lie and drinking alcohol and lack of hygiene and adultery

Like other religions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ke39SKGpA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz8t93Fau-Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndWYPURIdgQ

Posted: 08 November 2017 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

koto said,
brother
Your words is incorrect

Where?

This is a conspiracy against Muslims,  To tarnish his image without right

Not by me.

These Christians, jews, shiia

I am an atheist, but I notice you ARE including Muslims in your list.

Ensconced in the clothes Muslims

Of course Shiia Muslims would be ensconded in Muslim clothing, no?

Islam is innocent of that

Check your own words. But Muslims also kill innocent women and children ensconded in western clothing, without right, no?

Stop all this useless killing and I guarantee you will live in peace.  And this is My Word of Wisdom!
You can be My brother, but you must show Me you are worthy, by living peacefully amongst yourselves.

These are My words, spoken from Age, Experience, and Wisdom.

Are you “listening” to Me?

Signature 

W4U

Posted: 09 November 2017 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08

my brother

Baha’i, the Shiites and Ismailis
Have nothing to do with Islam
No matter how they try to prove a negative

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wklOUSV_xo0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoYqL7K1664

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNGhBoYsFXg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJQ1Z8ADhpw&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hnIERpeFDI
5-Alawites

An Alawi believes imam Ali was Imam on earth but Allah in the heavens ( as quoted In the Alawite secret text chapter 3).
Chapter 4 also explains that Imam Ali created Prophet Muhammad who created Salman Al Farsi.
They call them Mana, Isim, Bab respectively.
The meaning being Imam Ali, the guide and the front face being prophet Muhammad and the door being Salman al-Farsi
So do they believe they were god? Yes in a trinity, but not Allah on earth

see here
Shia & Sunni what’s real ISLAM? youube
\\

also

Why are the majority of Muslims do not kill and do not steal nor commit adultery nor raped girls?

Why?

The reason the desire to obey God and get God’s blessing for a Muslim living in the age in the world and paradise in the afterlife

As well as the fear of
allah’s punishment in the afterlife

I do not endured the combustion of a cigarette

Who can endured fire, such as volcanoes in the afterlife

There is no death in the afterlife

allah save us from this

amin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkIE3OXQNoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Y5yK4aMPM
\\\

\\\
fo you brother

(67) O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.

So
What is the purpose of your presence on the surface of the earth?

What is the benefit of sending prophets and messengers?

You say I’m good I did it easily
But
Do not lie - do not commit adultery - do not eat pork - do not drink wine - and so
There are a lot of things do
Taboo in religions

You live the earth created by allah
Therefore
You must carry out his orders

I can simply explain to you
Example
You go to work every day
You know that there are rules and laws to work
If those laws violated
Will be expelled

Do you want to lose your job?

Such as this example of human life in this world

Should the human commitment to the teachings of God through the prophets and messengers
From Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them companions

Human life can not on the ground without God’s teachings

What will he do after death?
- You must know that you will be asked in the Hereafter for all your words and actions

Must be prepared
If you want happiness and salvation in this world and the Hereafter
Through the unification of God and follow prophet, Muhammad peace be upon him, and that Isa(Jesus) Abd Allah and His Messenger

Do not want to carry out God’s orders

You are free to do that
so

do not die
, If you can

allah guide you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r4ek2TVsqA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeJr-9OZb9I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOjhDBF2zhM

here like you said and why

جديد ذاكر نايك إذا كان الله قوياً فلماذا لا ينزل إلى الأرض بنفسه بدلاً من الأنبياء Zakr Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fdIji3J9ho

thank you

Posted: 09 November 2017 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2017-05-08

\\\\\
French get a sober warning to give up wine for their health
With gloom all around, President Sarkozy’s Government might have chosen another moment for its latest campaign. This one tells the French people to stop drinking wine.
To the anger of the drinks industry and disbelief of many patriots, the Ministry of Health has made alcohol one of the chief villains in a drive against cancer.
“The consumption of alcohol, and especially wine, is discouraged,” say guidelines that are drawn from the findings of the National Cancer Institute (INCA). A single glass of wine per day will raise the chance of contracting cancer by up to 168 per cent, claims the ministry’s brochure.

Forget those 1980s findings that antioxidants in wine were good for health, said the French experts. “Small daily doses of alcohol are the most harmful. There is no amount, however small, which is good for you,” said Dominique Maraninchi, INCA’s president.
Authorities elsewhere have been telling people in recent years to go dry if they want to stay healthy. But the advice was especially sobering, coming from the Government of France, a country where wine is part of life and the national heritage.

The pleasantly illustrated ministry brochure makes grim reading. The INCA collated hundreds of international studies and summarised the relation between types of cancer with food, drink and lifestyle. Apart from wine, the dangerous stuff is red meat, charcuterie and salt. A pavé de rum-steakmight not sound so mouth-watering after reading: “The risk of colon-rectal cancer rises by 29 per cent per 100-gramme portion of red meat per day and 21 per cent per 50-gramme portion of charcuterie.”
Alcohol facilitates cancers of the mouth, larynx, oesophagus, colon-rec-tum and breast, say the guidelines.

The wine producers are crying foul, accusing the health lobby of trying to kill one of the glories of the nation. They note the suspicious coincidence that France now has its first teetotal President. Mr Sarkozy sips mineral water and orange juice when all around him are knocking back the champagne and burgundy.
“This persecution of wine has to stop,” said the General Association of Wine Producers. The growers say that the scientific evidence is contradictory and they point to a World Health Organisation study which found that moderate consumption helped to prevent cancer.
Xavier de Volontat, president of the wine producers’ assocation in the southwestern Languedoc region, said: “The extremists must not be allowed to take consumers hostage . . . Wine consumption has dropped by 50 per cent over the last 20 years in France but cancer has increased. You have to admit, that’s a paradox.”
“We never said that alcohol is not dangerous for health,” Mr de Volontat said. “We are for responsible, reasonable and moderate consumption . . . It is not in our interest to see our consumers dying of cancer or in car accidents.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcCt8AgpPk

Posted: 09 November 2017 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

So solve your own problems before you come calling on Me.

Your words mean nothing unless you heed them yourself as an example of enlightened thinking.

I am not your problem, you are your own problem.

p.s. you might as well give a link to the Quran. I haven’t the time to read them here. It’s wasted and if memory serves, it’s against the rules.

But I can give you a link to a very useful book “The Skeptics Annotated Bible” (and Quran)
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/

Will you promise to read that in your quest for truth? Or must I quote it to you line by line?

“click”

Signature 

W4U

4 of 6