8 of 8
Science isn’t truth
Posted: 11 August 2017 12:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  855
Joined  2016-01-24

As I said, just as there is a quantum mechanical basis that modern electronics are entirely reliant on to work there is also a quantum mechanical basis that entirely underlies the science of human forced climate change.

https://ed.ted.com/lessons/how-quantum-mechanics-explains-global-warming-lieven-scheire

Anyone using transistor based communications to claim that there is no firm science supporting climate change is also stating that there is no firm science supporting the very platform they are using to make that claim.

Do I really need to state how completely irrational that position is?

Posted: 11 August 2017 06:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
Total Posts:  1087
Joined  2016-12-24
Write4U - 09 August 2017 05:11 PM
JohnH - 09 August 2017 04:23 PM
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 08 August 2017 09:22 PM
JohnH - 08 August 2017 05:55 PM

Unfortunately, what I brought to the party was not what some self-appointed “protectors” of the forum wanted to hear so I am invited to leave. Perhaps they also should be open to accepting new ideas.

Get this game.
What new idea’s have you offered?

Under present circumstances I have no interest in searching for the post in which you expressed approval of my posts in other threads. At this point it is clear that anything of a thought-provoking nature that I have to say will be attacked under the assumption that I am a malicious presence here. Clearly moderators feel that the forum is operating as they want it to operate but it is not the way in which I wish to operate. I’m sure you will all celebrate my departure. Have at it!

What I get from all this that you are not trying to make the point that science is not (and does not claim) to be truth.

You are trying to say that all science is false…....difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!  290.gif

You are just trying to subvert Science as a valuable source of information..290.gif

============================================================================================

Under present circumstances I have no interest in searching for the post in which you expressed approval of my posts in other threads. At this point it is clear that anything of a thought-provoking nature that I have to say will be attacked under the assumption that I am a malicious presence here. Clearly moderators feel that the forum is operating as they want it to operate but it is not the way in which I wish to operate. I’m sure you will all celebrate my departure. Have at it!

Then comes the superiority complex wrapped within a contrived victimology, the contrarians favorite fall back position.

JohnH, your double standard is disgusting and transparent.

Remember a FRAUD is as fraud does, even when wrapped in phony superiority and self pity.

[ Edited: 11 August 2017 06:30 AM by Citizenschallenge-v.3 ]

Posted: 11 August 2017 06:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
Total Posts:  3922
Joined  2009-10-21

That was a long departure whine. Good discussion on what science is though.

Posted: 11 August 2017 08:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
Total Posts:  1087
Joined  2016-12-24

Clearly moderators feel that the forum is operating as they want it to operate but it is not the way in which I wish to operate.

What?  Can’t fight your own battles with rational arguments and evidence - so you want big daddy to step in and reassure you that you can weave any malicious bullshit about the state and reality of climate science that you desire.

It’s not the first time you’ve reminded me of the resentful rich kid hiding behind his pop’s fence with a pee shooter in hand trying to take out unsuspecting pedestrians.

Here’s to you buddy,
pea.png
Oh but wait, I got one more: “Intellectual fraud is as intellectual fraud does.”

8 of 8