Hard labor, engineering, religion, and science.  Nice to meet you.
Posted: 06 August 2017 06:10 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2017-08-06

Hello, I am Waylon Cash.  I am a rigger, someone who works with cranes.  I have spent 12 yrs working in a job where strenuous labor is the everyday norm.  I started as an ironworker and slowly worked my way up to my current position.  Throughout this time I have been self educating myself in different aspects of science.  But last year I finally decided it was time to attain a formal education.  I am starting class at the end of this month working towards a bachelor of science for civil engineering.  If I was able my major would probably be physics of some manner, but since engineering is what I already do and something I enjoy I went with that.

I have read “The God Delusion” after reading many, many pro atheist/agnostic books.  I found that TGD was the summary of the ideas proposed in the aforementioned literature.  It was also is layman’s terms, and easy to follow.  Needless to say, I am an atheist if not a secular humanist aswell.

I also enjoy Neil Degrasse Tyson(He has great presentation), Stephen Hawking(although I am not as sure as he is of on the concept of time), Tyler Cowan, Jimena Canales, and Scott Reeves.

Hoping that this will be a good place to listen, learn, and present ideas, I am happy to be here.  Thank you in advance for any knowledge passed on.
WaylonCash.

Signature 

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.” - Richard Feynman

‹‹ Non-religious but spiritual      Hello to all ››