Who is Kevin Shipp?
Posted: 09 August 2017 02:51 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5251
Joined  2007-08-31

What I know he claims to be an highly decorated ex-CIA officer who had enough after seeing the power of what he calls ‘the deep state’, i.e. all kind of secret organisations like the CIA, FBI, NSA et etc are in a big conspiracy to increase their power by all kinds of illegal secret actions (see e.g. here). In principle I am not wondering that part of what these organisations is illegal (many greetings to Snowden who brought it into the open), but what Shipp is referring to is too absurd to believe. He buys into all kinds of fake:

- Chemtrails
- Weather manipulation
- Vaccinations causing autism
- 9/11 Conspiracy
- Satanic paedophile cults

For all these, these secret agencies should be responsible. He’s even written a book about it: From the Company of Shadows

I googled him, but did not find any critical evaluations of his claims. Does somebody here know more? Is nobody debunking him?

Signature 

GdB

The light is on, but there is nobody at home.

Posted: 09 August 2017 10:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  1690
Joined  2016-12-24
GdB - 09 August 2017 02:51 AM

What I know he claims to be an highly decorated ex-CIA officer who had enough after seeing the power of what he calls ‘the deep state’, i.e. all kind of secret organisations like the CIA, FBI, NSA et etc are in a big conspiracy to increase their power by all kinds of illegal secret actions (see e.g. here). In principle I am not wondering that part of what these organisations is illegal (many greetings to Snowden who brought it into the open), but what Shipp is referring to is too absurd to believe. He buys into all kinds of fake:

- Chemtrails
- Weather manipulation
- Vaccinations causing autism
- 9/11 Conspiracy
- Satanic paedophile cults

For all these, these secret agencies should be responsible. He’s even written a book about it: From the Company of Shadows

I googled him, but did not find any critical evaluations of his claims. Does somebody here know more? Is nobody debunking him?

Hmmm, yet another out post of science denial astro-turfing and doubt mongering?

Never heard of him, a couple minutes of google reveals he seems to have become popular on a number of questionable websites.
There is this from 2011

Ex-C.I.A. Agent Goes Public With Story of Mistreatment on the Job
By CHARLIE SAVAGE - FEB. 10, 2011
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/11/us/politics/11secrets.html

WASHINGTON — In many ways, the personal injury lawsuit looked routine: In late 2001, a government employee and his family sued the agency he worked for, saying it had placed them in a mold-contaminated home that made them sick and required nearly all their possessions to be destroyed.

But this was no ordinary case. The employee, Kevin M. Shipp, was a veteran Central Intelligence Agency officer. His home was at Camp Stanley, an Army weapons depot just north of San Antonio, in an area where the drinking water was polluted with toxic chemicals. The post includes a secret C.I.A. facility.

Declaring that its need to protect state secrets outweighed the Shipps’ right to a day in court,  ...

His book seems to have been around for a few years, I imagine he’s limited to a small audience of enthusiasts. 
Looking like someone who’s personal battles and resentments at the government morphed into something extreme???

So many Gish Gallop Jockeys out there, so few who give a damned to track them down and expose them.  downer

Posted: 10 August 2017 08:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2007-08-31

Must type a line to get it past the spam filter…

Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 09 August 2017 10:55 AM

Never heard of him, a couple minutes of google reveals he seems to have become popular on a number of questionable websites.

Yes, of course, this is great stuff for these questionable websites.

There is this from 2011

Yes, I read that too. I thought the NY-Times is a serious newspaper? Or isn’t it? If it is, why is there no critical note anywhere in the article?

So what is he? Was he at the CIA? If he was, how can he speak so in the open about his experiences?

So my most educated guess is that he at most was a little man in the CIA, was thrown out, and is taking revenge by giving talks with all this BS in it.

The reason I am interested is that a family member of mine believes in chemtrails and is a vaccine-sceptic.

Now one of the arguments, against chemtrails, is that this would be such a big logistical think to do, that some people at least would open their mouth about it. Now one of the arguments, against chemtrails, is that this would be such a big logistical think to do, that some people at least would open their mouth about it. Problem is: now there is one, this guy. For me it is clear that he is lying, but I can’t find any sources that he really is.

[ Edited: 10 August 2017 08:50 AM by GdB ]
 Signature 

GdB

Posted: 10 August 2017 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2016-12-24

Oh gosh why do I let myself be side tracked with such stuff.  Wish I’d have never peeked at this dark wormhole.
Spent the past little while doing some more googling - and it all seemed to head straight to the underbelly of conspiracy ideation and hate mongering.
If you can judge a person by the company he keeps, wing nut, doesn’t seem at all that out of the question.

spytheatre.com

aim.com - citizens commission on Benghazi

BATTLE READY: FAITH GOLDY, ROGER STONE & KEVIN SHIPP
hagmannreport.com

projectavalon.net
Kevin Shipp, CIA whistleblower, comes out re chemtrails, vaccinations, 9/11
Kevin Shipp, a retired CIA operative, gives a presentation on how the US deep state operates and the very real threat this poses to the American people. He also touches on chemtrails, vaxinations and 911. This presentation just confirms what we already know, but acts as a real world reminder that the truth movement is correct on these matters.

Above Top Secret.com
Kevin Shipp 25 years with the CIA… interview
(Could the CIA be sabotaging the trump cabinet?)

I know many will not take the time to listen to this video. The video is about the shadow government and the CIA. The story is told by a 25 year CIA agent (Kevin Shipp) who received a medal for blowing the ineptness and coverup of operations in the CIA.. Of course he was poisoned afterwards but manged to survive. Anyway some of this stuff, the more conspiracy minded already suspect, but with this interview, by John B. Wells, many of the blanks will be filled in..IMO he is not a wing nut.. He talks about the MSN and much much more to include the CIA’s fear of the new administration looking into some of their dirty laundry. How the past Administration and the past head (John Brennan) of the CIA were all in for the Muslim Brotherhood. He does go into some of the actions by Obama with George Soros backing and even what Obama is up to today. Worth a bed time story for those interested

giveamericabacktothepeople.com
Former CIA Kevin Shipp Satanic Pedophilia Exposed

There have been several documented cases of pedophilia from high ranking officials tied to occult and satanic cults. Tim Ray speaks with retired CIA agent Kevin Shipp on the details of what is really going on and how we can prevent these evil forces from gaining strength. Please share this with everyone you love! Visit our website for more life-changing information:

Quite the leap from being pissed off at company housing and mold issues - to every conspiracy theory you can think of.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can’t find anything about his decorated CIA service but of course all that would above top secret - so we’re left with taking his word for it (snark)
though there was this interesting little incident (though I’ll admit I can’t confirm its him might as well toss it in to this bag of dead cats)
http://cases.justia.com/ohio/second-district-court-of-appeals/24933.pdf?ts=1396139549

GdB, seems your at pretty level headed sharp observer, how did things get so bad, that such venomous nonsense had captured such a large swath of our populous and practically become main stream?

Posted: 10 August 2017 09:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2016-12-24
GdB - 10 August 2017 08:44 AM

Must type a line to get it past the spam filter…

Yes, of course, this is great stuff for these questionable websites.

There is this from 2011

Yes, I read that too. I thought the NY-Times is a serious newspaper? Or isn’t it? If it is, why is there no critical note anywhere in the article?

So what is he? Was he at the CIA? If he was, how can he speak so in the open about his experiences? (In America anything is possible. 
For example Robert Booker “Bob” Baer, the former CIA agent - although his record in the CIA is bona fide facts rather than smooth talking PR.

Robert Booker “Bob” Baer (born July 1, 1952) is an American author and a former CIA case officer who was primarily assigned to the Middle East.[1] He is Time’s intelligence columnist[1] and has contributed to Vanity Fair, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.[2] Baer is a frequent commentator and author about issues related to international relations, espionage and U.S. foreign policy. Currently he is a reality television host on the History Channel’s program “Hunting Hitler.”[3] He is an Intelligence and Security Analyst for CNN.[4] - and author of a few books - Check Wikipedia)

So my most educated guess is that he at most was a little man in the CIA, was thrown out, and is taking revenge by giving talks with all this BS in it.
(Probably right - they all mention he’s decorated but no one says for what -)

The reason I am interested is that a family member of mine believes in chemtrails and is a vaccine-sceptic.
(what a shame - you’ve seen how amenable they are to reason around here.)

Now one of the arguments, against chemtrails, is that this would be such a big logistical think to do, that some people at least would open their mouth about it. Now one of the arguments, against chemtrails, is that this would be such a big logistical think to do, that some people at least would open their mouth about it. Problem is: now there is one, this guy. For me it is clear that he is lying, but I can’t find any sources that he really is.
(Better to focus on the sources that discuss the evidence and science behind chemtrails. Rather than smooth talkers. 

[color=purple]Of course every time I hear about chemtrail concerns, I feel like saying no shit sherlock, how many jet planes spewing pollution into our atmosphere are flying around the world each day.  Dah.  Oh yeah and they effect the weather.  cool grin )

Poop, I had a whole collection of blogs that feature Shipp and a few selected quotes because I figure the company a person keeps is telling - then because of trying to outsmart CFI’s S.N. lost it all and I’m not in the mood to look at that underbelly of conspiracy ideation and hate mongering (that has become so dreadfully mainstream these days) again.

GdB, you seem like a level headed keen observer, how do you think this embrace of fear and hatred based on outlandish convictions gain such a tight grip on people’s imaginations?

Posted: 11 August 2017 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2007-08-31
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 10 August 2017 09:44 PM

GdB, you seem like a level headed keen observer, how do you think this embrace of fear and hatred based on outlandish convictions gain such a tight grip on people’s imaginations?

Thanks for trying to find out more.

The legal case is not about this Kevin Shipp: his second firstname is ‘Michael’, that does not fit the ‘D’ in the proceedings.

About your question: I think many people can’t cope with the fast changing world. They long for stability in their lives, but see how this world changes without them having any influence on these changes. The forces that drive the changes are not in their control. The error in so many conspiracy theories is that people think that something must be in control. And as many changes are not for the best (financial crisis, pollution, threats of terrorism, migration etc) there must be some conspiracy of a few against the masses. It is then a small step to suppose that all kinds of personal suffering are also caused by evil forces, e.g. chemtrails or electro-smog. Without at least some basic general education about science and technology people can accept all kinds of theories that have no basis in science at all.

For me of course there are other explanations of all these problems: short sighted politics, greed, and the will to power. And it is easier to make some outside cause responsible for one’s own suffering, than looking in oneself to find solutions in one’s own behaviour, or on the other side, get on terms with sufferings that are inherent to life.

I think that for the USA another factor is important: a built-in distrust of many Americans for state institutions and the government (Republicans, Tea Party).

PS I am on holiday for a week now. No internet.
PPS I wanted to add ‘gun lobby’ to ‘Republicans, Tea Party’, but the spam filter did not let me. But it works here.

[ Edited: 11 August 2017 01:10 AM by GdB ]
 Signature 

GdB

Posted: 02 September 2017 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  2797
Joined  2007-07-05

Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State
February 21, 2014
by Mike Lofgren

http://billmoyers.com/2014/02/21/anatomy-of-the-deep-state/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfNkjH5ZqNQ

Signature 

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Physics has been History

Posted: 14 November 2017 11:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-11-12

OK gentleman, let’s get our facts straight.  Recommend you do some research if you are going to post accurate information.

Let me present you with some facts, you can easily verify:

I was a decorated CIA officer who held several sensitive high-level positions.  Through FOIA requests I was able to get the CIA to release my classified performance appraisals proving my assignments.  They are in my book.  If you do a little checking, you can put that one to rest.  I did that for this very reason, to silence uninformed posts like this.

I speak on what I call, “The Shadow Government,” the secret intelligence agencies that manipulate our elected governments behind the scenes. Having come from the belly of that beast – I prove it.  Suggest you take the time to watch my You Tube videos on the Shadow Government.  It is all documented, all factual. You are welcome to take a shot at refuting it.

Regarding Chemtrails:  I do not believe chemtrails exist. There is quite a difference between Chemtrails and Geoengineering. Geoengineering is weather modification for warfare purposes and possibly as a way of combatting climate change.  Weather warfare has been used for decades and is currently being used by China.

I was invited to speak at the Geoengineering (GE) conference in Redding California.  I hesitated for 6 months, but finally agreed.  My goal is to get my message out through whatever channel I can.  It is that serious.  That speech has had over 2 million views because of its content.
I speak to a wide variety of groups (Constitutional, Libertarian, universities, Tea Party, etc.) on my subject of expertise:  How the government silences whistleblowers and a detailed expose’ on the Shadow Government.  My appearance at the GE conference was to address my area of expertise. And, as I noted in my talk, the fact that the Director of the CIA, John Brennan, before the Council of Foreign Relations, just gave a speech about his, “personal interest” in Geoengineering – is startling.  Having been on the inside, I understand how significant that statement is by the CIA Director to the CFR.  You can find it on CIA.gov/CFR.

I am no expert in Geoengineering, and I have never claimed to be.  My speeches focus on government violations of the Constitution and silencing whistleblowers.  However, I must say I found Dane Wiggington, the head of GE, to be a professional, brilliant and personal individual who is truly dedicated to what he believes his research has shown.  He is not a charlatan, he truly believes what he is writing.

Regarding vaccines, I tend to subscribe to the view of Dr. Joseph Mercola at Mercola.com.  There is peer reviewed science indicating vaccines, or some of their additives, may be connected to the 600% rise in autism in children.  Suggest you research his site and educate yourself a bit further.

Regarding 911 – I strongly suggest you study, if you will take the time, the over 100 inconsistencies with the 911 commission report and the number of PhD Architects and Engineers who have now come out and demanded further investigation.  I approach this as an analyst, beginning with no preconceived bias.  You may want to try that.

I suggest you view my latest speech on the Shadow Government, which will be released this month, then form a conclusion regarding my credentials and evidence, before you jump off the fact boat.

Although I did not like the basic ideology of the show nor the host’s view on the pedophilia interview, as a former police officer, I did come across cases of satanic child abuse and pedophilia.  Satanic cases of pedophilia exist, but they are rare. However, human trafficking and pedophilia are extensive in the Unites States and beyond.

And finally, you will find from my book and speeches that I stood against the CIA after I exposed an internal threat to the identities of our agents and was placed on a base where my family was exposed to life threatening toxins. After the illness of my family, the cover up of this event and the use of secrecy to hide break-ins, chemicals placed in the house, documents destroyed, etc., I came out as a whistleblower exposing the CIA’s abuse of secrecy.  Charlie Savage is a Senior reporter for the New York Times and conducted a thorough investigation.  Maybe you should try that some time.

Kevin Shipp
Facebook/From the Company of Shadows