SAVE THE BABIES - SAVE THE BABIES - SAVE THE BABIES
Posted: 14 August 2017 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  232
Joined  2007-08-05

There is no change coming, the change is here. And whether you are man, woman, child, or adolescent, young or mature adult, you are responsible for the spot you occupy. And that responsibility must be displayed, demonstrated, and inspiring to other in the courage of acknowledging and living the stance ” Aint Nobody Gonna Stop Me from Walking, talking, and Living My God Given Right. “Aint no body gonna turn me around. Mothers, fathers, take charge of your children. Teach The Babies” And to all the siblings, neighbors, peers, associates, teachers, and the people on the street. We are our brothers keepers. - Julius Fann, Jr

Save the children

Signature 

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

You are never alone!

Posted: 14 August 2017 06:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4253
Joined  2014-06-20
jufa - 14 August 2017 03:47 PM

There is no change coming, the change is here. And whether you are man, woman, child, or adolescent, young or mature adult, you are responsible for the spot you occupy. And that responsibility must be displayed, demonstrated, and inspiring to other in the courage of acknowledging and living the stance ” Aint Nobody Gonna Stop Me from Walking, talking, and Living My God Given Right. “Aint no body gonna turn me around. Mothers, fathers, take charge of your children. Teach The Babies” And to all the siblings, neighbors, peers, associates, teachers, and the people on the street. We are our brothers keepers. - Julius Fann, Jr

Save the children

What are you talkng about? This is a discussion group for atheism vs, Christianity or any religion. What does this have to do with either?

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 23 August 2017 10:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  7752
Joined  2009-02-26
LoisL - 14 August 2017 06:17 PM
jufa - 14 August 2017 03:47 PM

Save the children

What are you talkng about? This is a discussion group for atheism vs, Christianity or any religion. What does this have to do with either?

Save the Babies, save the Babies!  No abortion ever.  Yes, until they are born, then they are on their own.

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 28 August 2017 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  7752
Joined  2009-02-26

@ jufa,
Your argument is based on the tenet that “Life is sacred”.  But that is a purely subjective view.

George Carlin explains this in no uncertain terms (warning, crude language)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY95vuEjTTE

In fact, the greater the number of people the less the value of human life becomes.  This is clearly evident today, all around the world.

[ Edited: 28 August 2017 05:49 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U