Sure President Trump seems awful, but
Posted: 27 December 2017 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1893
Joined  2016-12-24

§∞§
There is that . . .

Steve Bouchard

Sure President Trump seems awful. The brash, bragging style. The petulant insults, the reckless tweeting. The allegations of sexual harassment and even sexual assaults. The inept approach to governing, the scandal-plagued administration, the guilty pleas to felonies by his national security advisor and other members of his team. The indictment of his campaign manager, the racist nut jobs he surrounds himself with. His embarrassing presence on the world stage, his unprecedentedly low approval ratings, his record high disapproval ratings, his getting his information from Fox & Friends rather than from his intelligence agencies. His childlike obsession with trying to undo his popular predecessor’s legacy, his losing efforts in Senate and gubernatorial elections. His ban on Muslims, his attacks on law enforcement, his mocking of women, the disabled, and minorities. His efforts to undermine the free press, the judiciary, and the pillars of our democracy. His television habits and the denial of them. His lack of knowledge, and worse, his lack of curiosity. His failure to disclose his taxes, his public assertion that the new tax law will cost him a fortune — while privately telling his ultra-rich friends they all just got a lot richer. The multiple criminal investigations into his business associates, his campaign and the Russians, and above all, the constant lying about all of the above. So yes, there is plenty to make it seem like President Trump is simply awful. ...

continued: https://extranewsfeed.com/sure-donald-trump-seems-awful-but-6f281025e992[/color]

Posted: 27 December 2017 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  530
Joined  2011-09-13

It’s simple.  The man is an idiot and doesn’t know it or maybe he just doesn’t give a damn.  In either event he remains an idiot.

Posted: 27 December 2017 06:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  224
Joined  2017-10-26

...An idiot who made it to the white house as US President # 45, .... against aaaaall odds, Vile Criminal Biases, etc.!!!  . An idiot who is worth 4 billion dollars. I sure would like to be that kind of idiot or just work for one….

My dear Beloved President Trump,
“May The LORD grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you.  When they come at you from one direction may they flee from you in Seven.” ~~Deuteronomy 28:7~~  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Truly Yours,
-I-

[ Edited: 27 December 2017 06:12 PM by InBetween ]

Posted: 27 December 2017 06:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2017-10-26

you should worry about the crimes Hill-the-bitch-Larry committed against this country. She literally killed Ambassador Steven along with 3 other valuable Americans, in the process of shutting him up as he was going to blow the whistle on the crimes she committed against the Libyan people. She sold Uranium to the Russians (how about investigating that?!). She committed crimes against this country and against the world. She sold her ass to the Arabs for how much money they gave her, And was literally going to hand them this country on a silver platter if she succeeded in her criminal campaign. Seth Rich hacked into the DNC and gave everything to Assange and the pedo Podesta had him murdered.
The Russian collusion crap is designed to cover this up til people forget.

But, but, but, .... the Russians are the ones who did it!!!
...and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and Ooon!!!

LIke one funny Church sign read on Sunday morning, in big bold letter:

“Adam blamed Eve,
            Eve blamed the snake,
            and the snake ain’t got a let to stand on”

LMAO.

...Yeah, Trump is such bad man.

Posted: 27 December 2017 10:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  1893
Joined  2016-12-24

§

Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 27 December 2017 10:05 AM

There is that . . .

by Steve Bouchard

Sure President Trump seems awful. The brash, bragging style.
The petulant insults, the reckless tweeting.
The allegations of sexual harassment and even sexual assaults.
The inept approach to governing,
the scandal-plagued administration,
the guilty pleas to felonies by his national security advisor and other members of his team.

The indictment of his campaign manager,
the racist nut jobs he surrounds himself with.
His embarrassing presence on the world stage,
his unprecedentedly low approval ratings,
his record high disapproval ratings,
his getting his information from Fox & Friends rather than from his intelligence agencies.

His childlike obsession with trying to undo his popular predecessor’s legacy,
his losing efforts in Senate and gubernatorial elections.

His ban on Muslims,
his attacks on law enforcement,
his mocking of women,
his mockingthe disabled, and
his mocking minorities.

His efforts to undermine the free press,
the judiciary,
and the pillars of our democracy.

His television habits and the denial of them.
His lack of knowledge,
and worse, his lack of curiosity.

His failure to disclose his taxes,
his public assertion that the new tax law will cost him a fortune — 
while privately telling his ultra-rich friends they all just got a lot richer.

The multiple criminal investigations into his business associates,
his campaign and the Russians, and above all,
the constant lying about all of the above.

So yes, there is plenty to make it seem like President Trump is simply awful. ...

continued: https://extranewsfeed.com/sure-donald-trump-seems-awful-but-6f281025e992[/color]

In response you start with “My Dear Beloved Trump” and start tossing Bible verses at us.
Then you’re howling about someone, but don’t produce any facts or sources for further legitimate information to make sense of any of it.

InBetween - 27 December 2017 06:40 PM

LMAO.

Lordie, lordie and who are you?  smirk
What happened to your concern for honesty and moral standards?  Only cuts one way, ey   long face

InBetween, would you happen to be one of those who thinks you have a personal relationship with God and that you are God’s anointed agent, and thus your opinion is God’s will?

Posted: 28 December 2017 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  269
Joined  2017-09-24
InBetween - 27 December 2017 06:08 PM

...An idiot who made it to the white house as US President # 45, .... against aaaaall odds, Vile Criminal Biases, etc.!!!  . An idiot who is worth 4 billion dollars. I sure would like to be that kind of idiot or just work for one….

My dear Beloved President Trump,
“May The LORD grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you.  When they come at you from one direction may they flee from you in Seven.” ~~Deuteronomy 28:7~~  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Truly Yours,
-I-

What a load of dog whistle BS, the fact this stuff has become common fodder here shows how far the level of “discussion” has descended.

trump represents none of the professed Christian values like love, compassion, forgiveness and tolerance. He’s more like Damien out of the Omen, people worshiping trump are in fact worshiping the anti-christ.

Given hundreds of millions from his father which he squandered repeatedly, resorted to selling himself like a whore and getting in bed with some of the biggest psychopaths on the planet like Putin who he openly treats like one of the most wonder people ever.

I hope the Christian fundamentalist movement ties itself completely to trump because when he goes down he will take them with him. And they are some of the most hypocritical, self-righteous morons on the planet.

Posted: 28 December 2017 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
InBetween - 27 December 2017 06:40 PM

you should worry about the crimes Hill-the-bitch-Larry committed against this country. She literally killed Ambassador Steven along with 3 other valuable Americans, in the process of shutting him up as he was going to blow the whistle on the crimes she committed against the Libyan people. She sold Uranium to the Russians (how about investigating that?!). She committed crimes against this country and against the world. She sold her ass to the Arabs for how much money they gave her, And was literally going to hand them this country on a silver platter if she succeeded in her criminal campaign. Seth Rich hacked into the DNC and gave everything to Assange and the pedo Podesta had him murdered.
The Russian collusion crap is designed to cover this up til people forget.

But, but, but, .... the Russians are the ones who did it!!!
...and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and Ooon!!!

LIke one funny Church sign read on Sunday morning, in big bold letter:

“Adam blamed Eve,
            Eve blamed the snake,
            and the snake ain’t got a let to stand on”

LMAO.

No she didn’t literally kill anyone, your grasp of language is as shaky as your grasp of all other aspects of reality.

Despite what the kind of garbage you’re obviously been consuming from lunatic sources like Alex Jones’ Infowars. Hillary Clinton was in fact not present in Benghazi in 2012 when the attacks on government facilities occurred.

By your moronic logic George W. Bush killed almost 3,000 people on 9/11. His administration then started a war with the wrong country that has led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people across the world. Nothing the Clintons have ever done compares in the slightest with what is deadly business as usual under succeeding republican “presidents”.

The rest of your garbage is just as idiotic… go back to Infowars where you belong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG6rm3pwsJ8

Posted: 28 December 2017 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2017-10-26
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 27 December 2017 10:47 PM

§
What happened to your concern for honesty and moral standards? 

say that to Hill-Billy-Larry, not to mention your own lame self. 
https://grrrgraphics.com/im-not-a-whore/

InBetween, would you happen to be one of those who thinks you have a personal relationship with God and that you are God’s anointed agent, and thus your opinion is God’s will?

You enjoy your stupid oblivion, don’t ya?!

Posted: 28 December 2017 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Joined  2017-09-24

Don’t bother troll, you’re on ignore now…. what a complete waste of space…

Posted: 28 December 2017 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Joined  2017-10-26
DougC.V2 - 28 December 2017 03:00 PM

No she didn’t literally kill anyone, your grasp of language is as shaky as your grasp of all other aspects of reality.

I take that as a compliment, likely coming from a pot head.
She hired 250K Arab scumbags from outside Libya to pretend they are Libyans who want “freedom” from Gaddafi. FYI, Lybians were free-er than you will dream of being under Gaddafi.  Do your homework, and if you don’t know where to start, I’d say Google and you tube are your friends.

Despite what the kind of garbage you’re obviously been consuming from lunatic sources like Alex Jones’ Infowars. Hillary Clinton was in fact not present in Benghazi in 2012 when the attacks on government facilities occurred.

did you know that she was a secretary of State at that time, so that happened under her crap leadership?!?!? like I said, put down the pipe. or are you one of those that used to be featured on Jay Leno saying things like ” their ovaries hurt” hem being presumably male? or something like “It’s good to get rid of the bill of rights”?

She was supposed to make 5 million dollars and Steven the same after Gaddafi was toppled. The weapons the thugs were given came form the US Army via Embassador Steven. He was going to talk as he started to get nervous, and the bitch with Obongo had him put out. And no, this has not come from your crap media. Look up James and Joanne Moriarty. A couple who happen to have been in Lybia at the time of the Assault on that country. They know everything your beloved criminal bitch did. EVERYTHING. And for it Obongo almost succeded in killing them both. 2 brave gorgeous Americans!!!

By your moronic logic George W. Bush killed almost 3,000 people on 9/11.

Of course he did, dip shit. And it’s not 3000, it’s 7000 and counting by the # of the people who contracted cancer in the process of cleaning up ground zero. Did you ever hear about asbestos?!?! There is a Lot that you don’t know, retard.

His administration then started a war with the wrong country that has led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people across the world. Nothing the Clintons have ever done compares in the slightest with what is deadly business as usual under succeeding republican “presidents”.

The rest of your garbage is just as idiotic… go back to Infowars where you belong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG6rm3pwsJ8

I am not republican, Stupid dump shit.  Get that through your thick skull. I know your brain is very small and consequently cannot process much. Though, this is very basic stuff.
I feel sorry for you…

[ Edited: 28 December 2017 03:30 PM by InBetween ]

Posted: 28 December 2017 03:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2017-10-26
DougC.V2 - 28 December 2017 03:15 PM

Don’t bother troll, you’re on ignore now…. what a complete waste of space…

Run and hid under your blanket, like that’s going to save you from what is happening all around you. Either that or get back to that pipe. Feels good to get high, huh?

king of morocco gave her 12 million dollars, the Saudis scumbagians gave her even more, and on and on and on and on. and you want me to respect this prostitute and condemn Trump just because he beat the crap out of her? I don’t think so.

[ Edited: 28 December 2017 03:35 PM by InBetween ]

Posted: 28 December 2017 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2017-09-24

Mueller will do his work, a traitor will be removed from office or America will cease to exist, it cannot be led by an agent of a hostile foreign power and stay the US.

All the rest is BS meant to distract from the most important criminal investigation in US history. After which all those who unquestioningly backed trump because he was preaching to their prejudice and bigotry will be seen to be what they.

traitors to the Constitution of the US.

They can evoke god, money, political ideology or anything else their perverted little minds come up with but it’s all nonsense meant to deny reality.

trump is a traitor and a psychopath who has no place at all as leader of a company let alone a country.

Posted: 28 December 2017 03:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Joined  2017-10-26
DougC.V2 - 28 December 2017 02:47 PM

What a load of dog whistle BS, the fact this stuff has become common fodder here shows how far the level of “discussion” has descended.

trump represents none of the professed Christian values like love, compassion, forgiveness and tolerance. He’s more like Damien out of the Omen, people worshiping trump are in fact worshiping the anti-christ.

Given hundreds of millions from his father which he squandered repeatedly, resorted to selling himself like a whore and getting in bed with some of the biggest psychopaths on the planet like Putin who he openly treats like one of the most wonder people ever.

I hope the Christian fundamentalist movement ties itself completely to trump because when he goes down he will take them with him. And they are some of the most hypocritical, self-righteous morons on the planet.

you should Re-write this pathetic post of yours and put Hill-billy-larry’s name instead of Trump’s, dashed to the corresponding crimes she committed. And you keep on assuming the same thing, stupid bucket. How about you wake the fak up and realize that Trump’ supporters are not aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll Fundamentalists? how about that, stupid?!?! you all assumed you knew everything that you should know, til the results came in and booooooom!!!!!!! WHAT A SMACK DOWN!!!!
aS someone said in a good quote:

“The democrats had a healthy start, ....that is til the Republicans got home from work” LMAO ROFLR

you know what you are?  A SOUR LOOSER. Live with that.

Posted: 28 December 2017 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Joined  2017-10-26
DougC.V2 - 28 December 2017 03:40 PM

Mueller will do his work, a traitor will be removed from office or America will cease to exist, it cannot be led by an agent of a hostile foreign power and stay the US.

All the rest is BS meant to distract from the most important criminal investigation in US history. After which all those who unquestioningly backed trump because he was preaching to their prejudice and bigotry will be seen to be what they.

traitors to the Constitution of the US.

They can evoke god, money, political ideology or anything else their perverted little minds come up with but it’s all nonsense meant to deny reality.

trump is a traitor and a psychopath who has no place at all as leader of a company let alone a country.

Ooooh, ohh, I thought, ....I thought I was put on ignooore. So what happened to that?!?!

sour looser.  say that to the people who are going to vote him in for a second term. Now I think I am the one who need to put you on ignore.  but not just yet. Go do your homework instead of enjoying your stupidity. that is going to cost you. I used to be her fan, I even got 2 letters from her, ink signed when she was running for senator. Til I started to find out the truth….Unlike you, I don’t decide based what is good for me and me alone. I put this country first. The bitch was going to open the borders and turn the US of A into another freaking Somalia or Yemen. God forbids.

Posted: 28 December 2017 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Joined  2017-10-26

....and the one I loved the most among her AMAZING credentials to be a US president. what does one suppose it is?!?!?! she happens to have a pussyyyyyyyyyyy. Woooow. NOW that’s damn impressive. LMAO ROFLR. I mean half the planet has that. Not to count the animals, insects, outer space aliens, etc. One can ABSOLUTELY tell that she has a very high understanding of what it takes to run this country and the world. VERY VERY HIGH understanding….

Posted: 28 December 2017 04:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Joined  2017-09-24

America was not created as a theocracy or a monarchy. It was created as a republic with a democratically elected leader and inalienable rights for its citizens.

The Declaration of Independence says it all.

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety aTnd Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

It doesn’t matter at all that a minority of Americans have embraced trump as either their Supreme leader who must not be questioned as the American nazis have.

Or that some completely deluded religious wingnuts think he’s the second coming of Christ.

Neither of those are part of the US system of government as derived from the US Constitution which is the source of all power in the US . In America it’s not just a citizens right but duty to challenge anyone who seeks to destroy their inalienable rights in pursuit of their own glory. Which is all trump is about and all he’s doing.

People who are stating, “trump above all” are basically saying F.U. to over 200 years of law, tradition and service in the US. As I’ve had more than a few relatives who’ve put their lives on the line for these things and some who are still in graves on foreign soil I say that right back at you.

You want our freedom… you can take it from our cold dead hands you traitors…

1 of 4