Sure President Trump seems awful, but
Posted: 03 January 2018 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  249
Joined  2017-10-26
DougC.V2 - 02 January 2018 06:18 PM
InBetween - 02 January 2018 05:57 PM
DougC.V2 - 28 December 2017 04:10 PM

.....I am so desperate for Hill-billy-larry to be our Master…..

I gave you couple of pieces of info to keep you busy if you were to be an honest person, but since you are not. Get back to your pipe. I have other things to do then waste my time with an ignorant idiot. bye bye.

Like I said, SETH Rich is the building 7 OF the schemings of that criminal bitch. And Apparently Session decided to probe her ok-ing the sale of American Uranium to a Russian Company, after all. The bitch Called Putin “dictator” right around the time she did that. Now if that’s not criminally schizophrenic, what is. And on and on and on….

And you might want to pour some ice water on your undersized head. Trump is not going anywhere. Pelosi herself said so as she SAID “There is no evidence for him being forced to leave”.

I never said that, you’re so fundamentally dishonest you’re now attributing words to others here that are your own.

Just do us all a big favour and leave, your kind anti-intellectual idiocy is what is rapidly destroying not just humanity but the natural world itself.

You’re basically here demonstrating your pathology not facts…

Well, there are various ways of saying various things.

I have one name for you or anyone who claims that criminal bitch is the sinless Jesus Christ: SETH RICH!
Trump has his problems, but nothing like what that gangster has hidden in her basement. NOTHING.

Posted: 03 January 2018 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Joined  2017-10-26

At least Trump did not bus-haul illegals within states and across them to vote for her twice and three times. He did not have 1.8 million DEAD Americans vote for her. She did. He does not go to witch meetings, she does that. He does not conduct phony polls that says she has more lead than him. FNN did that. And when time comes to blame, you point the finger at him and his base?? Yu know what?!?!?! keep on doing that. Because that is exactly what secured his win the first time and will the next time around.

Posted: 03 January 2018 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  344
Joined  2017-09-24

We lose Darron and in return we get the equivalent of an intellectual disease… doesn’t seem fair somehow.

I sure miss that guy, he gave me hope for the world…

Posted: 03 January 2018 08:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Total Posts:  4389
Joined  2014-06-20
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 27 December 2017 10:47 PM

§

Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 27 December 2017 10:05 AM

There is that . . .

by Steve Bouchard

Sure President Trump seems awful. The brash, bragging style.
The petulant insults, the reckless tweeting.
The allegations of sexual harassment and even sexual assaults.
The inept approach to governing,
the scandal-plagued administration,
the guilty pleas to felonies by his national security advisor and other members of his team.

The indictment of his campaign manager,
the racist nut jobs he surrounds himself with.
His embarrassing presence on the world stage,
his unprecedentedly low approval ratings,
his record high disapproval ratings,
his getting his information from Fox & Friends rather than from his intelligence agencies.

His childlike obsession with trying to undo his popular predecessor’s legacy,
his losing efforts in Senate and gubernatorial elections.

His ban on Muslims,
his attacks on law enforcement,
his mocking of women,
his mockingthe disabled, and
his mocking minorities.

His efforts to undermine the free press,
the judiciary,
and the pillars of our democracy.

His television habits and the denial of them.
His lack of knowledge,
and worse, his lack of curiosity.

His failure to disclose his taxes,
his public assertion that the new tax law will cost him a fortune — 
while privately telling his ultra-rich friends they all just got a lot richer.

The multiple criminal investigations into his business associates,
his campaign and the Russians, and above all,
the constant lying about all of the above.

So yes, there is plenty to make it seem like President Trump is simply awful. ...

continued: https://extranewsfeed.com/sure-donald-trump-seems-awful-but-6f281025e992[/color]

In response you start with “My Dear Beloved Trump” and start tossing Bible verses at us.
Then you’re howling about someone, but don’t produce any facts or sources for further legitimate information to make sense of any of it.

InBetween - 27 December 2017 06:40 PM

LMAO.
...Yeah, Trump is such bad man.

Lordie, lordie and who are you?  smirk
What happened to your concern for honesty and moral standards?  Only cuts one way, ey   long face

InBetween, would you happen to be one of those who thinks you have a personal relationship with God and that you are God’s anointed agent, and thus your opinion is God’s will?

Or Trump’s.

Lois

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 03 January 2018 08:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Total Posts:  4389
Joined  2014-06-20
InBetween - 03 January 2018 03:25 PM

At least Trump did not bus-haul illegals within states and across them to vote for her twice and three times. He did not have 1.8 million DEAD Americans vote for her. She did. He does not go to witch meetings, she does that. He does not conduct phony polls that says she has more lead than him. FNN did that. And when time comes to blame, you point the finger at him and his base?? Yu know what?!?!?! keep on doing that. Because that is exactly what secured his win the first time and will the next time around.

Presumably you have hard EVIDENCE of this and aren’t talking through your hat like every other Republican scumbag. Show the evidence and we’ll listen to your claims. (assuming you knw what evidence is. Hint: It isn’t what you hear on Fox News). Otherwise nobody with at least half a brain will give you the time of day—that includes just about everyone on this blog. You’ll get a better response to your BS on a Republican blog. Why not go to one and leave sensible people who are onto your tricks alone. It will make you feel better.

Lois

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 07 January 2018 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
InBetween - 03 January 2018 03:00 PM
DougC.V2 - 02 January 2018 09:58 PM
InBetween - 27 December 2017 06:08 PM

...An idiot who made it to the white house as US President # 45, .... against aaaaall odds, Vile Criminal Biases, etc.!!!  . An idiot who is worth 4 billion dollars. I sure would like to be that kind of idiot or just work for one….

My dear Beloved President Trump,
“May The LORD grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you.  When they come at you from one direction may they flee from you in Seven.” ~~Deuteronomy 28:7~~  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Truly Yours,
-I-

So basically this person is saying f… the 1st. Amendment and the Constitution itself.

NO you are the one who is saying it because you don’t think I have the right to pray for him or just pray, Period!!!. OR are you afraid of me doing so? Don’t be afraid. Jesus loves you still… LOL.

No body is talking about taking away anyone’s right to pray, that’s the whole point of the 1st. Amendment.

What the 1st. Amendment also does is protect the state from religious intolerance. So when you’re telling the rest of us to shut the f… up when we don’t want t a traitor for president who represents nothing of the US Constitution, because he’s got “Jesus” on his side you are in fact saying f… the 1st. Amendment and the US Constitution.

Go ahead and pray, just don’t demand we follow your religion and that is exactly what you are saying we must do by saying that trump’s right to absolute rule in the US must not be challenged at all because god is with him.

Posted: 07 January 2018 02:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2018-01-06

Trump is honestly not that bad really. He just has a big,fat, stupid mouth. I’m just concerned about the obvious destabilizing influence he is having on American politics, the increase of general ill will and unpleasantness to those on the other side of the political spectrum ect.

Posted: 07 January 2018 03:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
InBetween - 27 December 2017 06:08 PM

...An idiot who made it to the white house as US President # 45, .... against aaaaall odds, Vile Criminal Biases, etc.!!!  . An idiot who is worth 4 billion dollars. I sure would like to be that kind of idiot or just work for one….

My dear Beloved President Trump,
“May The LORD grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you.  When they come at you from one direction may they flee from you in Seven.” ~~Deuteronomy 28:7~~  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Truly Yours,
-I-

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The US is a nation of laws, not religions. You can believe what you choose as long as the practice of your religion does not remove other Americans rights.

It’s pretty clear that a man who colluded with a hostile foreign power but still took the US Presidential Oath of Office….

http://americanhistory.si.edu/presidency/1b2.html

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

...is a traitor

Seeing as how his own former chief political strategist and campaign manager has already referred to trump’s actions with the Russians - that are already public record - are treasonous - then trump isn’t fulfilling his oath of office.

And anyone defending him isn’t on the side of “The Lord”, they are on the side of Vladimir Putin…

Which makes someone coming on here claiming to speak for god a total hypocrite… which is pretty much par for the course for those who wrap themselves in the “glory” of god but always seem to be for and behind some of the most heinous acts ever. Like having trump as “president”.

Posted: 07 January 2018 04:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
Rhea70 - 07 January 2018 02:03 PM

Trump is honestly not that bad really. He just has a big,fat, stupid mouth. I’m just concerned about the obvious destabilizing influence he is having on American politics, the increase of general ill will and unpleasantness to those on the other side of the political spectrum ect.

Yes he is that bad.

- His ego is placing us all at risk of being immolated by thermonuclear war as he taunts North Korea to attack the US.

- He’s going in the wrong way in regards to human created climate change which is already catastrophic for millions of people hit by wildfires, flash flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc… and it is only going to get much worse as trump does everything he can to ramp us the burning of fossil fuels.

- He’s openly encouraged racism and neo nazis.

- He’s passed one of the worst tax bills possible which is going to take trillions of dollars from the majority of Americans and give it to billionaires.

- He’s working in the interests of the Putin government not the US

and on and one… so yes he really is that bad and worse…

Posted: 07 January 2018 04:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2018-01-06
DougC.V2 - 07 January 2018 04:42 PM
Rhea70 - 07 January 2018 02:03 PM

Yes he is that bad.

- His ego is placing us all at risk of being immolated by thermonuclear war as he taunts North Korea to attack the US.

- He’s going in the wrong way in regards to human created climate change which is already catastrophic for millions of people hit by wildfires, flash flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc… and it is only going to get much worse as trump does everything he can to ramp us the burning of fossil fuels.

- He’s openly encouraged racism and neo nazis.

- He’s passed one of the worst tax bills possible which is going to take trillions of dollars from the majority of Americans and give it to billionaires.

- He’s working in the interests of the Putin government not the US

and on and one… so yes he really is that bad and worse…

Indeed. I estimate he is about 61% to full on Adolf Hitler. I calculated this using a very complex algorithm, its a trade secret I’m afraid. I seriously doubt this Russian investigation will mean anything. And NK can’t immolate us with their potato powered fission rockets. But I agree on most your other points.

Posted: 07 January 2018 07:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
Rhea70 - 07 January 2018 04:55 PM

Indeed. I estimate he is about 61% to full on Adolf Hitler. I calculated this using a very complex algorithm, its a trade secret I’m afraid. I seriously doubt this Russian investigation will mean anything. And NK can’t immolate us with their potato powered fission rockets. But I agree on most your other points.

brought to us by the same idiocy that placed a Russian mole in the White House.

Guess you missed the part where even Bannon calls him a traitor…

North Korean nukes work as they have demonstrated repeatedly in tests… and so do their missiles. Playing these kind of games with our lives is the work of psychopaths…

So no trump is not 61% Hitler, Hitler did not have the ability to take down the entire biosphere which is exactly where business as usual with fossil fuel use alone is heading. The same goes for a full exchange of thermonuclear weapons which trump is making much more likely by acting like a child in regards to his exchanges with North Korea. If nukes fly both ways it’s highly unlikely that it will end with just North Korea and the US involved, the entire concept of MAD which is still in place with thousands on nuclear weapons fully armed and ready to fly on minutes notice is there no such thing a limited exchanges of thermonuclear weapons

That places trump about 300% full on Hitler.

And of course he does score higher than Hitler on the psychopath index.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-psychopath-researcher-oxford-university-kevin-dutton-a7204706.html

So you’re basically saying who gives a damn about all life and I’m saying who gives a damn about that.

We will remove this freak from power and who gives a damn about the whiners who want to see the world end for whatever psychopathic reason they may have.

Anyone speaking up for trump is speaking in favour of death on a massive scale…

Posted: 07 January 2018 07:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Joined  2017-09-24

In this thread we were discussing how republicans are too stupid for words.

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/19759/

Let’s see how their “defense” of trump has played out in this thread.

- trump is ruling with the authority of Jesus and must not be questioned… in a nation that specifically forbids any state established religion. No one rules with the will of Jesus, yaweh, Allah or any other mythical figure in America. Either they govern by the will of the people or they are not a legal authority. The way trump got elected calls this into question… fundamentally which is why all the republican denial of facts on the issue which they are experts at with years of experience in other areas like climate change, economics and equality.

- It doesn’t matter if trump provokes North Korea to launch nuclear weapons at the US they won’t go off. Once again, brought to us by the people who are still in deep debate on issues that most rational people accepted more than a century ago.

still too stupid for words… keep trying maybe you’ll finally get it right by 2100… if there are any people left alive on Earth.

Posted: 07 January 2018 09:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Joined  2017-09-24

If your entire approach to life is, to hell with knowledge that doesn’t confirm what you already “know” then is it any wonder that people like that end up believing the most ridiculous nonsense imaginable.

Like trump would make a responsible president.

Stop trying to tell us anything about American politics republicans, you elected a Russian mole president. You’re credibility is gone… what tiny little fragment you had left.

And definitely stop using Jesus as an excuse for trump, it doesn’t get much more anti-American than that.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Part of freedom of religion is the choice to not have one… you want to live in a nation where they don’t respect that go live in Saudi Arabia or Iran. Stop trying to make America into your idiotic version of a greatness that never existed.

The greatness of America is in its freedom. The freedom to believe in a god of your choice.. or none at all. It is not in demanding that anyone bows before any one god or any one man.

Which is what the people behind trump are basically demanding…

and some of them are nazis…

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/

“Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!”

That’s how Richard B. Spencer saluted more than 200 attendees on Saturday, gathered at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C., for the annual conference of the National Policy Institute, which describes itself as “an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world.”

Spencer has popularized the term “alt-right” to describe the movement he leads. Spencer has said his dream is “a new society, an ethno-state that would be a gathering point for all Europeans,” and has called for “peaceful ethnic cleansing.”

There’s no such thing as peaceful ethnic cleansing, there’s no such thing as a good nazi and trump is not a real president…

Posted: 08 January 2018 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Total Posts:  1987
Joined  2016-12-24

tumblr_inline_nyeo1xf46n1rd0qsd_400.jpg 
                      “TRUMP - Bringing Hatred Back To America”

Posted: 08 January 2018 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Joined  2017-10-26
LoisL - 03 January 2018 08:54 PM
InBetween - 03 January 2018 03:25 PM

Presumably you have hard EVIDENCE of this and aren’t talking through your hat like every other Republican scumbag. Show the evidence and we’ll listen to your claims. (assuming you knw what evidence is. Hint: It isn’t what you hear on Fox News). Otherwise nobody with at least half a brain will give you the time of day—that includes just about everyone on this blog. You’ll get a better response to your BS on a Republican blog. Why not go to one and leave sensible people who are onto your tricks alone. It will make you feel better.

Lois

I am not republican. I hate those scumbags as much as you do. Speaking of evidence. why isn’t DNC allowing the FBI to access their computers to investigate the hacks?!?!? we want to catch that bad guy Trump, don’t we?!?!?!Answer they don’t because they know the hack took place internally, and considering the FBI specialty, they’d find that out in the blink of an eye. Seth Rich was on his way to meet with an FBI agent the day he was murdered. He also had partied just the night before with one of the Pakistani scumbags who had full access to DNC computers, Via the other bitch Deborah Wasserman. By the way, one of them wired 300 k$ to Pakistan and was about to flee the country when the DC cops got hold of him and his computer.
WHY IS HE RUNNING. I thought Trump is the one who’s supposed to do that….
Do your homework. But you are not willing to do that because you wanna keep 0on sticking your head in the sand about your icon’s basement and what’s she is hiding in there. Why would she claim to champion women’s rights, yet accept millions from countries that treat women like garbage?!?!?! and accepting millions from terrorist countries is illegal regardless. do you really need someone to give you the needed evidence for you to see her what what she is?  How many of you, “sensitive” people received two INK signed letters from Hillary Clinton? I still have them. Stop hiding your head in the sand and do your homework. Last time I checked, the internet was still Wide Open…
Yeah, Trump divorced few times and filed for banckrupcy. How many Americans do that? Big deal. The law allows that. But it does not allow the criminals to give access to US Classified documents to Pakistani terroristic scumbags, Yet, DENY it to the FBI?!?!?! Holy crap… the answer is NO! And this is only the first one of them…..
Get a copy of Donna Brazile’s book. In it she talks about how the Clintons literally bought the nomination. THAT IS ILLEGAL. That is not supposed to happen in a Democracy. And on and on ....

ETA: ... You don’t seem to be too aware of what is really going on. Here’s yet another clue that there is no such thing as dem rats are better, or re-blood-licans are better. When political contributors bribe, they do both siiiiiiides. WAke Up!!! Kerry and the bush, were both Skull & Bones when they run against eeeeach oooother. Stupid people still think the stupid way, that is why the 1% is up tight with their business and growing stronger by the second, and the stupid 99% is still fighting and sherreding itself to pieces.  You don’t see the goons that are in charge of this country telling the Saudi scumbagians “You don’t treat your people right. We are not doing business with you til you do!!!!” in spite of their phony claims that they care about human rights and what not. Instead they are doing Biig Business and celebrating our funerals together. one side is Mus-crap-lim, the other is satanic that claim to be Christian, and other other is Jewish but they are all making money. 1%.  On the other hand, the other 99% is as DUMP as A street garbage can.

[ Edited: 08 January 2018 08:10 PM by InBetween ]

3 of 4