Sure President Trump seems awful, but
Posted: 08 January 2018 06:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  344
Joined  2017-09-24
InBetween - 08 January 2018 06:27 PM
LoisL - 03 January 2018 08:54 PM
InBetween - 03 January 2018 03:25 PM

At least Trump did not bus-haul illegals within states and across them to vote for her twice and three times. He did not have 1.8 million DEAD Americans vote for her. She did. He does not go to witch meetings, she does that. He does not conduct phony polls that says she has more lead than him. FNN did that. And when time comes to blame, you point the finger at him and his base?? Yu know what?!?!?! keep on doing that. Because that is exactly what secured his win the first time and will the next time around.

Presumably you have hard EVIDENCE of this and aren’t talking through your hat like every other Republican scumbag. Show the evidence and we’ll listen to your claims. (assuming you knw what evidence is. Hint: It isn’t what you hear on Fox News). Otherwise nobody with at least half a brain will give you the time of day—that includes just about everyone on this blog. You’ll get a better response to your BS on a Republican blog. Why not go to one and leave sensible people who are onto your tricks alone. It will make you feel better.

Lois

I am not republican. I hate those scumbags as much as you do. Speaking of evidence. why isn’t DNC allowing the FBI to access their computers to investigate the hacks?!?!? we want to catch that bad guy Trump, don’t we?!?!?!Answer they don’t because they know the hack took place internally, and considering the FBI specialty, they’d find that out in the blink of an eye. Seth Rich was on his way to meet with an FBI agent the day he was murdered. He also had partied just the night before with one of the Pakistani scumbags who had full access to DNC computers, Via the other bitch Deborah Wasserman. By the way, one of them wired 300 k$ to Pakistan and was about to flee the country when the DC cops got hold of him and his computer.
WHY IS HE RUNNING. I thought Trump is the one who’s supposed to do that….
Do your homework. But you are not willing to do that because you wanna keep 0on sticking your head in the sand about your icon’s basement and what’s she is hiding in there. Why would she claim to champion women’s rights, yet accept millions from countries that treat women like garbage?!?!?! and accepting millions from terrorist countries is illegal regardless. do you really need someone to give you the needed evidence for you to see her what what she is?  How many of you, “sensitive” people received two INK signed letters from Hillary Clinton? I still have them. Stop hiding your head in the sand and do your homework. Last time I checked, the internet was still Wide Open…
Yeah, Trump divorced few times and filed for banckrupcy. How many Americans do that? Big deal. The law allows that. But it does not allow the criminals to give access to US Classified documents to Pakistani terroristic scumbags, Yet, DENY it to the FBI?!?!?! Holy crap… the answer is NO! And this is only the first one of them…..

Like hell you’re not, you’re coming into the political section of the forum to basically shove your religious beliefs down our throats in a highly insulting way in defense of a republican president.

That makes you the worst kind of republican…

take your idiocy somewhere else, I’m sure that Breitbart or Fox “News” has comments sections you’d fit right in with.

Posted: 08 January 2018 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
InBetween - 08 January 2018 06:27 PM

I am not republican. I hate those scumbags as much as you do. Speaking of evidence. why isn’t DNC allowing the FBI to access their computers to investigate the hacks?!?!? we want to catch that bad guy Trump, don’t we?!?!?!

You don’t, you want God to destroy his “enemies”...

My dear Beloved President Trump,
“May The LORD grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you.  When they come at you from one direction may they flee from you in Seven.” ~~Deuteronomy 28:7~~  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Truly Yours,

Stop trolling this section and go post cutsie emoticons somewhere else

Posted: 08 January 2018 07:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  249
Joined  2017-10-26

DougC.V2,

I don’t want to talk to a pot head troll. Bye Bye, you have been ignored as your stupid desperation is irrelevant to me.. nighty night.

Posted: 08 January 2018 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Joined  2017-10-26

A post is hidden because DougC.V2 is being ignored  

Posted: 08 January 2018 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
InBetween - 08 January 2018 07:53 PM

DougC.V2,

I don’t want to talk to a pot head troll. Bye Bye, you have been ignored as your stupid desperation is irrelevant to me.. nighty night.

I’m not the one here writing love notes to the his beloved trump and calling down the wrath of god.

If you want to talk politics then do so, but you’re not. All you offer are childish insults and moronic calls to god.

This is the political section discussing an issue that means literally life or death for billions of people me included. I get that my life means absolutely nothing to you or your glorious leader but it means everything to me and there are many, many more like me.

If you are too stupid to get that then stay out of the discussion.

We know that trump neither reads or listens to anyone making him one of the dumbest presidents to serve. He’s obviously your kind of guy as you seem to have zero grasp of the situation.

Like I said, stop trolling and offer something based in reality or butt the hell out…

Posted: 08 January 2018 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
InBetween - 08 January 2018 07:53 PM

DougC.V2,

You keep saying that yet you keep posting your mindless BS here.

Do us a favour and keep it to yourself or actually spend a minute to learn what is at stake.

Because despite your cutsies BS all you’re really saying to everyone else on the planet is go f… yourself.

Because that is the attitude and message of the man who you here to defend refer to as your beloved.

That includes on climate change, which I seriously doubt you have even an infantile grasp of based on everything else you post.

That includes thermonuclear war, once again the same situation.

That includes the destruction of democratic legal rule and hostile actions to other nations placing us all at risk of global conflict that then takes us back to above.

That includes the vast and growing wealth divide that is already in the process of tearing society apart.

I get that you take great pride in your profound ignorance just as your beloved trump does.

That makes you qualified to rationally comment on nothing.

We get enough of that here, take your intentional idiocy where it has a place like Fox or Breitbart…

Posted: 08 January 2018 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Joined  2017-09-24

Personally based on how determined and deep down vicious InBetween is I think this is just another front being opened by the f…. at Olgino.

beltane has cooled it and I seriously doubt that Putin is going to just walk away from the ongoing ratfuck of America by the IRA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

I don’t know this jerk but he’s obviously taken what I’m doing personally hence the personal attacks.

We’re not allowed to fully express what we actually think of some people here, but think of the worst insult you can and times it by 100 and that’s what I think of idiots who work at Olgino and their boss.

Posted: 09 January 2018 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Joined  2017-10-26

A post is hidden because DougC.V2 is being ignored  

I am still not interested in having anything to do with a desperate troll.

Posted: 09 January 2018 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15767
Joined  2006-02-14

Please move along from the heated rhetoric, Doug and InBetween. This kind of thing remains against the rules, as this is a forum for reasoned discussion and debate not name-calling. Further rule-breaking may lead to banning.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 10 January 2018 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Joined  2017-10-26

He has nothing to say as his head is empty so he resorts to name calling and ad hominem. He started this,  I didn’t.

Posted: 10 January 2018 09:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Total Posts:  4389
Joined  2014-06-20
InBetween - 28 December 2017 03:26 PM
DougC.V2 - 28 December 2017 03:00 PM

No she didn’t literally kill anyone, your grasp of language is as shaky as your grasp of all other aspects of reality.

I take that as a compliment, likely coming from a pot head.
She hired 250K Arab scumbags from outside Libya to pretend they are Libyans who want “freedom” from Gaddafi. FYI, Lybians were free-er than you will dream of being under Gaddafi.  Do your homework, and if you don’t know where to start, I’d say Google and you tube are your friends.

Despite what the kind of garbage you’re obviously been consuming from lunatic sources like Alex Jones’ Infowars. Hillary Clinton was in fact not present in Benghazi in 2012 when the attacks on government facilities occurred.

did you know that she was a secretary of State at that time, so that happened under her crap leadership?!?!? like I said, put down the pipe. or are you one of those that used to be featured on Jay Leno saying things like ” their ovaries hurt” hem being presumably male? or something like “It’s good to get rid of the bill of rights”?

She was supposed to make 5 million dollars and Steven the same after Gaddafi was toppled. The weapons the thugs were given came form the US Army via Embassador Steven. He was going to talk as he started to get nervous, and the bitch with Obongo had him put out. And no, this has not come from your crap media. Look up James and Joanne Moriarty. A couple who happen to have been in Lybia at the time of the Assault on that country. They know everything your beloved criminal bitch did. EVERYTHING. And for it Obongo almost succeded in killing them both. 2 brave gorgeous Americans!!!

By your moronic logic George W. Bush killed almost 3,000 people on 9/11.

Of course he did, dip shit. And it’s not 3000, it’s 7000 and counting by the # of the people who contracted cancer in the process of cleaning up ground zero. Did you ever hear about asbestos?!?! There is a Lot that you don’t know, retard.

His administration then started a war with the wrong country that has led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people across the world. Nothing the Clintons have ever done compares in the slightest with what is deadly business as usual under succeeding republican “presidents”.

The rest of your garbage is just as idiotic… go back to Infowars where you belong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG6rm3pwsJ8

I am not republican, Stupid dump shit.  Get that through your thick skull. I know your brain is very small and consequently cannot process much. Though, this is very basic stuff.
I feel sorry for you…

You don’t have to be a Republican to be a fool and a dumb cluck conspiracy theorist who doesn’t understand the first thing about critical thinking—though it doesn’t hurt. You can be an idiot without being a Republican, even though idiocy and Republicanism do go hand in hand.

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 16 January 2018 05:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Joined  2017-10-26
LoisL - 10 January 2018 09:49 PM

You don’t have to be a Republican to be a fool and a dumb cluck conspiracy theorist who doesn’t understand the first thing about critical thinking—though it doesn’t hurt. You can be an idiot without being a Republican, even though idiocy and Republicanism do go hand in hand.

You all been caught red handed and now you are lamenting. Keep on lamenting. Like that’s going to help you buy her nomination next time around. Donna Brazil’s book is out and it AIN’T going back into hiding. Now go back and re-write your stupid ignorant post but in application to you this time around.  Or do you want me to do that for ya?!?!?!  speaking of “critical thinking”, how about you do some of it?!!? You got nothing in you small worn out bag, so you resort to stupid ignorant not to mention OBLIVIOUS insults.
I say to you what I said to the doug: “Keep on doing that. Because that is EXACTELY what is going to get Donald J Trump Re-elected.”
Now are you going to really, I mean reaaaaally (LOL) apply your so called “critical thinking” or are you going to just sleep on whatever it is you sleep when you’re butt hurt? the choice is yours. .....
I,,,,want her to be President, I told her that when she was running for the Senate. But she has to clean up. And she is not willing to do that. So,.....It’s not gonna happen. And early in the campaign I emailed her crowd and said she will NOT be elected. And she was NNOT. This is what remains. Like Jesus the Christ would say “Let those who have ears hear.”.

This Forum is turning into a Church for me where I can come and strengthen my faith. So thank you. And since I don’t go to Church, This, Forum shall be IT.  In Jesus Name.
May it be Blessed and Prospered and Expanded and may it’s base spread, and its Notoriety Increase.
In the Name of The Gate and The Amen. AMEN.

[ Edited: 16 January 2018 06:28 PM by InBetween ]

4 of 4