2 of 2
What about them Muslims
Posted: 16 January 2018 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  249
Joined  2017-10-26
Lausten - 10 January 2018 06:18 PM

No one here called you an evil bigot. Calm the heck down. I’d like to ask some questions and get some calm answers.

I appreciate that. Well, believe it or not, outside of here they do. I will give you the most honest answer I can give you.

Posted: 16 January 2018 05:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Joined  2017-10-26
Lausten - 10 January 2018 07:03 PM

I can only find cryptic things like this.

This is because they say, “The Fire will certainly not touch us but for a limited number of days.” And thus their inventions deceive them in religion.

That is self explanatory, meaning it it’s meaningless. Everybody Knows what fire does to the flesh or the soul, let alone what it will for “limited # of days”. As far as inventions, they are using those inventions for their benefit and enjoyment, aren’t they?!?!

What translation of the an nissa do you recommend?

I found the verse where it says women only get half the inheritance that the men do, so thanks for that.

Sourate A’Nissa’a is book/chapter within the coran itself. I read it in Arabic when I did. Few years back I got into an argument with a young Atheist on another forum who claimed everything I said was a lie. So I pulled up an English/Arabic Translation of that sourate, off the internet, to pinpoint the exact passage. I couldn’t not find a trace of it. The sourate was there, but the entire passage simply vanished. It apparently has been sanitized out. And the copy I pulled had an English text beside the Arabic one. It was not just English.

When I INITIALLY read it, I have, off a copy that has been given to my mom when she went to Mecca by presumably the back then Saudian King. It was therefore what these criminals consider a good reliable copy. And it had that on it.

I got another copy few months ago with the intend to re-read it and record all passages that American Women need to know about and post them on the internet when needed. I have yet to do that. Give me couple days. I will have that passage for you. I’ll dig it out of a well if I must.

For them to sanitize an entire passage to keep the world in the darkness about what matters the most, just proves them for the sleazy untrustworthy cons they most definitely are.
Thank you so much for asking.

[ Edited: 16 January 2018 05:29 PM by InBetween ]

Posted: 17 January 2018 07:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4358
Joined  2009-10-21

So, second class last night. It was a little better, but he still refused to address the bad theology. One of his sources for a more liberal approach to religion is Brian McClaren. McClaren talks about something called “theological football”, when two believers square off and quote scripture to support their positions. There is really no way to win this game, but you can keep pushing back and forth in the middle of the field. He actually had the book where McClaren covers this. But, there we were, one woman had been reading some website about how “most of them” believe in violently defending religion and “they can keep their Sharia law over there”, and he would return with quotes about peace and justice. He kept things under control and got people to think to some degree, but for the most part, he avoided reality.

I don’t think I’ll go back.

Posted: 17 January 2018 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Joined  2017-10-26

It was about how we can understand our Muslim neighbors

There is only 3% of them. Do we really need to do that? How about we shift toward understanding our homeless, vets and mentally ill?!?!

I feel the need to address this, I believe they can be understood by being known from the inside out, that way they cannot fool anyone. Then, when this country does, it will be able to protect its loved one from them and fence them off as they should be. And they are NOT this country’s “neighbors”.
They are only like 3% of the current US population, that is the main reason they are carefully phonily acting like they are nice. Consider a country like Saudi fraud-ia, which is a tautalitarian dictatorship. Christianity there does not exist. If someone dares to preach Jesus in the streets they’d be beheaded and publicly. This is A factual truth. That’s how “nice” they are. If they are allowed to grow to more than 3%, This country is crewed and gone.

ISIS for example is Muslim. I saw vids of ISIS factions shoot execution style, the members of the other brand of islam, upon them not reciting a select sourate the exact manner these savages expect them to recite it. And the difference was not that significant as the essence was basically the same. They still emptied their semi automatic’s mags into these poor guys. This is what’s awaiting us if we let go.

Brian McLaren, I suspect is one of those who are going to gradually and INSIDIOUSLY push for what they refer to as CHRISLAM. Warren is for it too. There are bunch of criminals that are working with wahabists to get this done (most likely for a fee) Because Mus-fraud-lims cannot get this done by themselves. They need inside traitors. Saudi fraudia I think paid 600 million dollars to build mosques across the west, I read not long ago. This, while their people are starving to death. And by the way, with all the money they have they did not take any so called refugees or hardly. Because they know the refugees are in fact disguised invaders, different types of cowardly military assaulters set to colonize the west and destroy it, like a virus gets hold of a host and eats it from the inside out.

Speaking of UNDERSTANDING, what is stopping them from working “to understand” Christians that live in their hell holes?!?! they burn their churches, rob and destroy their houses,they kill pastors and their families, they terrorize the hell out of them, but here, they want to be understood and allowed to expand?

2nd Corinthians 11:14 says “And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.”.

We need to mass write to our reps and demand they reciprocate by legalizing Christianity, Judaism and atheism across the Muslim world. Until then, the building of mosques across this nation needs to be put to a permanent halt.

I don’t know if you ever heard of a 48 mns documentary titled “Undercover mosque”? It exposes some basics that Muz are too cowardly to admit.
and in Islam there is hadish and coran. Hadith means what Mo taught in public. So it pertains to oral tradition. Anything that some low life claims is a lie, chances are it probably came from hadith. Very telling…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WgVa3VRFb4

Posted: 20 January 2018 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Joined  2017-10-26

Lausten,
I just read it. The passage in quetion has been sanitized out.

I will keep on looking through that pile of ....
The closest I found are the following and other areas:

4:3 a Muslim man can marry up to 4 wives.
4:4 the surat says he has to give the dowry to the wife but in truth the father is the one who gets it and not the bride. That makes the entire thing into a commercial transaction as in when one buys a cow, and no longer a covenant of marriage.
4:11 male get twice the inheritance of what a woman gets.
4:24 100 lashes for committing illegal intercourse for a free woman (supposedly the male participant too, and I don’t believe that for one second), the slave woman or girl gets only 50.
4:106 forgiveness in bull shit and not in practice because, based on the obvious, there is no such thing as “forgiveness” in Is-garbage-lam.
4:157, 159 about Jesus being just a man.
4:158 God raised up Jesus, body and soul unto himself, “to heaven”. But they think someone else was crucified in his place (likely Judas Escariot).
4:163 some of the Jewish Prophets cited. But they pick on the Torah and claim it originally mentioned the coming of the pedophilic Mo but the Jews erased it!!
4:171 Jesus conceived by the holy spirit and denial of Trinity
4:176 repeat of 4:11

I forgot to point out that the reason I needed to read the English and Arabic versions alongside one another, is to insure the criminals did not, purposefully mistranslate anything. And here I am finding that an entire passage was simply wipped out. And throughout, the words used in the English version are very low key type of words. 
Although my Arabic is not that great, I could decipher how bridle, harsh and chaotic the tone is throughout the copy I’ve read. But of course they don’t want the outsider to know that. They want them to think that Is-garbage-lam is the religion of the beautiful white dove. And it’s anything but.

Posted: 20 January 2018 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Joined  2017-10-26

If I come across something else, I will let you know.

2 of 2