The Pixwit’s Psychic Challenge
Posted: 24 March 2007 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-03-24

[b:fb09adc3be]The Pixwit[/b:fb09adc3be] has a number of challenges, each paying out the hefty sum of $1,000,000! Probably the most incredible of them (in the sense that no one has claimed the money yet) is the Pixwit’s [b:fb09adc3be]Psychic Challenge[/b:fb09adc3be].

Unlike Mr. James Randi’s million-dollar challenge, the Pixwit doesn’t require busy psychics to jump through a lot of pesky verification hoops before claiming the money. All the Pixit requires is that psychics perform one very simple feat, one that, if their precognitive talents are intact, should be as simple as doing a "reading." And anyone who’s seen the likes of John Edward at work surely knows how easy that is!

So if you know some striving psychic out there who’s getting tired of reading sweaty palms all day or manning a psychic telephone hotline or helping the cops solve all those grubby crimes, please let them know there’s a much, much easier way to make a million.[b:fb09adc3be][/b:fb09adc3be]

Posted: 27 May 2007 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  148
Joined  2007-03-07

Teehee…

If someone actually wins that, I will give them an additional $100 of my own money. :D

Signature 

1. God is omnipotent.
Source: Several incidents where I’ve annoyed fundamentalist Christians by challenging God’s power.
2. If God is omnipotent then he can travel faster than the speed of light.
Modus Ponens
3. Nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.
Source: Einstein
Therefore, God is nothing.
QED