“ATHEIST RAPPER”
Posted: 08 June 2007 01:00 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-06-08

not sure if you guys have heard of this but….

African American Hip-Hop artist shatters stereotype tackling
age old theological positions in unique form of Rap.

Debut Album “The Compton Effect” Release “June 5th, 2007”

PHOENIX, AZ – Rhyme and reason are boldly and intelligently combined in Greydon Square’s debut release “The Compton Effect”.  Prepare to be inspired, provoked, delighted, and surprised by Greydon Square’s unique form of “Intelligent, skeptic based, free-thought Rap”. 
Written, produced and recorded by Greydon Square, The Compton Effect fuses Atheism, Critical thinking, and rationality with hip hop to spread free-thought and education about the dangers of faith and religion. It’s a giant step towards the enlightenment of urban culture’s dependency on religious indoctrination.

<snip>

[EDITED to remove copyrighted info, pricing, etc. This read too much like an advertisement—dougsmith, Admin]

Posted: 13 June 2007 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  126
Joined  2006-08-28

Yes, I’ve heard of Greydon Square. I think I even mentioned him as a potential POI guest. I’m thinking about buy the CD.

Signature 

Fiction is fun, but facts are fundamental.

Posted: 13 June 2007 04:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-06-08
T. Ruth - 13 June 2007 03:53 PM

Yes, I’ve heard of Greydon Square. I think I even mentioned him as a potential POI guest. I’m thinking about buy the CD.

yea i got it in the mail a couple of days ago, it really makes you think, more so then alot of other atheistic arguments this one has some fresh positions and he reminds alot of eminem with his blunt approach to the majority of xtianity superstition, trust me you wont be disappointed, i wasnt.
nick