3 of 9
Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry
Posted: 13 June 2007 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2007-06-08
andymonk - 11 June 2007 01:20 PM
Occam - 10 June 2007 11:06 PM

Sorry, Andy.  I’m too much of a pragmatist to put any stock in that kind of (to me) fairytale.  Since it’s been around for a long time, and available to a great many people, both priests and scientists, if it really had any meaning at all, it would have been deciphered and published widely.

Occam

I agree,the incomplete flower of life has been known since the dawn of time. I believe,i have completed the flower by adding the second and third layers. The COMPLETE flower is now three dimensional and can be contemplated as the whole.

The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is a link back to the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness,we were all part of before we entered this material world. If you relax and let your eyes go out of focus,the flower will open. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it! Its not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. Love and light 2all:)x

Posted: 13 June 2007 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15370
Joined  2006-02-14
andymonk - 13 June 2007 12:14 PM

The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is a link back to the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness,we were all part of before we entered this material world. If you relax and let your eyes go out of focus,the flower will open. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it! Its not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. Love and light 2all:)x

ohh

Universal consciousness? What is that? How do you claim to know it exists?

We were all a part of something before we entered the material world? Based on what evidence?

Are you on some sort of drugs when you post here, andymonk? Otherwise I can’t see what you’re talking about with this “ancient flower”. It’s just a simple pattern of lines. It’s not even particularly beautiful—I’ve seen much better stuff elsewhere; in the Alhambra for instance.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 13 June 2007 02:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Total Posts:  4082
Joined  2006-11-28

andymonk,

You’re barking up the wrong tree here if you want ooing and ahhing over such mystical mumbo jumbo. If you think there is something meaningful in this picture, you have to do better to convince us than just keep repeating it and referring to your own “revelation.” If you can’t do better, than I for one have lost interest ikn the topic.

Signature 

The SkeptVet
The SkeptVet Blog
Militant Agnostic: I don’t know, and neither do you!

Posted: 13 June 2007 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

If you relax and let your eyes go out of focus,the flower will open.

Yeah, man,...

smiley_hippie.gif

Posted: 13 June 2007 06:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-06-08
George - 13 June 2007 02:28 PM

If you relax and let your eyes go out of focus,the flower will open.

Yeah, man,...

smiley_hippie.gif

Sorry,but i,m not into anything like that. Odviously you and your community do not see what i see,thats fine,we,ll call it quits. Peace.

Posted: 13 June 2007 09:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

I didn’t mean to offend you, Andymonk. I apologize.

What do you see in the flower when you focus your mind on it? What is The Da Vinci Code that made you interested in ancient symbols?

Posted: 14 June 2007 06:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-06-08
George - 13 June 2007 09:53 PM

I didn’t mean to offend you, Andymonk. I apologize.

What do you see in the flower when you focus your mind on it? What is The Da Vinci Code that made you interested in ancient symbols?

You havent offended me,i just thought there was no point trying to convince you and your community. You dont see what i see,and i dont have the words to discribe it the way i would like. As far as the da vinci code goes,i have no interest in it. I have been interested in world secret societies for many years,especially their symbols and there meaning. I believe,i have discovered freemasonrys ultimate secret,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life which is an inter dimensional symbol. Until someone has the open mind to contemplate the symbol theres no point in me saying what i see in the flower.

[ Edited: 14 June 2007 06:33 PM by andymonk ]
Image Attachments
FLOWER_4_.jpg

Posted: 14 June 2007 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22

Then there’s no point in wasting time discussing it.

Occam

Posted: 16 June 2007 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-06-08
Occam - 14 June 2007 07:05 PM

Then there’s no point in wasting time discussing it.

Occam

The complete flower of life contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life. The complete flower also contains the metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life but the building blocks of creation its self.

[ Edited: 27 June 2007 09:31 AM by andymonk ]
Image Attachments
movmetatron.giffloweroflife_sm.gif

Posted: 16 June 2007 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15370
Joined  2006-02-14
andymonk - 16 June 2007 11:33 AM

The complete flower does contain the metatron cube,all the platonic solids and the kabbalahs tree of life.

It would help for you to:

(1) Say what a “metraton cube” is. I’ve never heard of it.

(2) Demonstrate this containment rather than simply asserting it.

(3) Most importantly, it would help for you to say why any of this matters in the slightest. One could just as easily superimpose all of those images on top of each other, or contemplate them separately. So what? The Platonic solids are very neat, but hardly life changing. Do recall that they led Kepler way astray with his physics of the solar system for years. And Kabbalism is basically meaningless mysticism and numerology.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 16 June 2007 08:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Total Posts:  7576
Joined  2007-03-02

Oh boy!  You know, it might be more fun to read the Egyptian Book of the Dead.  I’ve read some of it and I’m still here.  It’s interesting and a great look at the superstitions they believed in the past. I’m not so sure some people haven’t moved to far away from such ideas though. Sometimes I think they are still stuck in those ideas.

I believe,i have discovered freemasonrys ultimate secret,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life which is an inter dimensional symbol. Until someone has the open mind to contemplate the symbol theres no point in me saying what i see in the flower.

I just cannot see how a picture of a flower can be of life.  With your last sentence, you sound like my 18 y.o. Buddhist son who says I’m jaded because I won’t open my mind to such possibilities.  I’m sorry, but there is no secret in the pic nor is there anything else. It’s just a pretty design. Now you can allow your mind to see what it wants, but that is all it is- your imagination and sometimes imagination is great, but you can’t live your imagination.

BTW, pics like these are often used in inkblots or even imagery- like the lady- is she young or old or both.  It’s just a psychological trick of the mind.

One more thing- I see the Star of David in this circle besides a lot of little flowers.  However, I know it’s a trick of the mind. Others will see different things because of how the drawing is done, much like the lady.

[ Edited: 16 June 2007 08:33 PM by Mriana ]
 Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 28 June 2007 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-06-08

This may be of interest:)x http://www.sangraal.com/library/dedicated.htm

Posted: 28 June 2007 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Total Posts:  672
Joined  2007-06-17

It certainly was, I laughed my ass off, thank you.  Now, Andy, this open mindedness thing.  There are a lot of open minded people on here and none of them has seen anything amazing in your flower.  Open minded doesn’t necessarily mean that they will listen to your mumbo jumbo and agree with it (apologies for that phrase, but will clarify in a moment).  It just means they will look at it and wait to see if anything happens without prior expectation one way or another.

Anyway, on to what I meant when I said that phrase.  This is a philosophy site (from the ancient Greek stems: phil- = lover or liker of and logos = words/logic).  This means the people on here have to be brought to enlightenment gradually.  They will not start from a basis of assumed knowledge (in many cases), they will start from a reasonable, everyday, clearly demonstrable premise and work up.  If you started with a quick “if”, “then” statement that took them from their low knowledge base to an only slightly higher one, and worked up in little stages like that and if the premise of your “if” statement was already evident to them and the conclusion of your then statement clearly followed logically from it, then you would be able to them along with you to your final point about this flower.  As it is, I have read your posts and still haven’t a clue what you mean by the words “flower of life”.  I don’t even yet accept the idea that there is such a thing.  I mean is there a flower of everything else.  A flower of contemporary dance - now that I’d like to see.

Signature 

http://web.mac.com/normsherman/iWeb/Site/Podcast/833F918B-485B-42F4-B18C-4AB1436D9B87.html

Posted: 28 June 2007 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22

Who was it who said, “he’s so open minded that his brains have all fallen out”?  George Carlin?

Occam

Posted: 28 June 2007 09:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Total Posts:  508
Joined  2006-04-18

I thought I had posted this before…

Andy has been trolling all the skeptic/science boards with his one sided conversation.

3 of 9