5 of 9
Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry
Posted: 03 July 2007 01:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  672
Joined  2007-06-17

Yes, that’s right, Andy we do.  Thank you for showing us the complete flower of life.  I feel peace and oneness with your stupid flower of whatever thingy.  I am converted and so are the rest of these people.  Halle-fucking-lujah if that’s not a pointless tmesis.  Hope my hobby as a keen amateur sinner doesn’t damn me in your religion.  Now where do we sign?

George, I think it might be a chicken and egg conundrum, but I think I was drawing circles long before I came up with a definition for a radian so you may be right.

Signature 

http://web.mac.com/normsherman/iWeb/Site/Podcast/833F918B-485B-42F4-B18C-4AB1436D9B87.html

Posted: 03 July 2007 04:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2007-06-08
narwhol - 03 July 2007 01:00 PM

Yes, that’s right, Andy we do.  Thank you for showing us the complete flower of life.  I feel peace and oneness with your stupid flower of whatever thingy.  I am converted and so are the rest of these people.  Halle-fucking-lujah if that’s not a pointless tmesis.  Hope my hobby as a keen amateur sinner doesn’t damn me in your religion.  Now where do we sign?

George, I think it might be a chicken and egg conundrum, but I think I was drawing circles long before I came up with a definition for a radian so you may be right.

This is no religion and you dont need to sign up. If your serious and your not taking the piss,all you,ve got to do is pass it on.  When enough people link back and the tipping point is reached,the 100th monkey syndrome kicks in.

Posted: 03 July 2007 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Total Posts:  9284
Joined  2006-08-29
mckenzievmd - 03 July 2007 12:00 PM

I wonder if there’s something to this secret meaning in the design. After all, for something with no content at all, it’s managed to generate 4 pages of posts!  wink

What about the 13 pages of the Meaning of the Universe thread? LOL

Posted: 03 July 2007 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22
mckenzievmd - 03 July 2007 12:00 PM

I wonder if there’s something to this secret meaning in the design. After all, for something with no content at all, it’s managed to generate 4 pages of posts!  wink

Careful, Brennen, if I accepted that logic I’d have to assume the bible is a highly meaningful document instead of a few hundred pages of drivel.  LOL

Occam

Posted: 03 July 2007 05:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Joined  2007-06-17

Looks like enough people linked back, Andy, I can see the 100th monkey right there underneath your post.  So the prophecy is true!  And of course I’m serious, ask anyone.

Signature 

http://web.mac.com/normsherman/iWeb/Site/Podcast/833F918B-485B-42F4-B18C-4AB1436D9B87.html

Posted: 12 July 2007 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Joined  2006-08-29

Earlier in this thread Doug mentioned the beauty of the Islamic art. If you’re interested here is a documentary called Paradise Found: A Documentary on Islamic Architecture. Not bad.

Posted: 12 August 2007 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-06-08

This may be of interest. I believe,the symbol on this knights templar tombstone(pic1),found in the st magnus cathedral,kirkwall,orkney,scotland(pic2),is a representation of the egg of life(sacred geometry,pic3),which is found within the first layer of the complete flower of life. wink Any opinions?

Image Attachments
folscotland.jpgstmagnus-450.jpgvortex2.gif

Posted: 12 August 2007 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Joined  2007-06-17

Yes, but I think you’d find it uncomfortable going in and you may need an expert medical team to get it out again.

Signature 

Posted: 15 August 2007 06:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-06-08

Sacred geometry predates any known religion by thousands of years. I believe,all religions were created by world secret societies,to hide how sacred geometry links the whole of humanity together. Does anyone know which religious figure used this symbol,as an emblem for him and his followers? wink x

Image Attachments
piscis.jpg

Posted: 15 August 2007 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Joined  2006-08-29
andymonk - 15 August 2007 06:09 AM

I believe,all religions were created by world secret societies,to hide how sacred geometry links the whole of humanity together.

Why would they want to hide this? Why couldn’t humanity know they are “linked by sacred geometry”?

Posted: 30 August 2007 08:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-06-08

Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no design,measurement or straight lines. The complete flower grows organically from the first circle onwards,it draws itself. This is one of the reasons why the flower is called the creation mandala. I forgot to add…... the flower should be contemplated in darkness,only have the computer on,no lights. wink The point of no lights is to get tunnel vision.

[ Edited: 08 September 2007 03:23 PM by andymonk ]

Posted: 30 August 2007 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Total Posts:  895
Joined  2007-05-09

Andymonk ,  I’ve been reading your thread and checking out the web sites you’ve posted. I’ve seen a lot of great pictures, some very strange. Does this wiki entry describe things o.k. ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry

What didn’t surprise me, since it seems I had looked at some of those same pictures earlier today while researching a topic from another thread, was generating fractals as part of the discovery. http://www.crystalinks.com/fractal.html

Fractal’s have always fascinated me, as does complexity and chaos theories. What I also notice, is what appears to be a problem of nature. As in some correlations made by complexity theorist (where it is often thought that things are more then mere coincidence) between a view of a complete relation to what is being perceived and bridging that to theories about the workings of the universe. From what I notice there’s things in nature that are used to correlate a larger significance to what are manufactured products. One I see in both is the snowflake, but there’s other algorithms used.

Posted: 08 September 2007 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-06-08
zarcus - 30 August 2007 08:48 PM

Andymonk ,  I’ve been reading your thread and checking out the web sites you’ve posted. I’ve seen a lot of great pictures, some very strange. Does this wiki entry describe things o.k. ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry

What didn’t surprise me, since it seems I had looked at some of those same pictures earlier today while researching a topic from another thread, was generating fractals as part of the discovery. http://www.crystalinks.com/fractal.html

Fractal’s have always fascinated me, as does complexity and chaos theories. What I also notice, is what appears to be a problem of nature. As in some correlations made by complexity theorist (where it is often thought that things are more then mere coincidence) between a view of a complete relation to what is being perceived and bridging that to theories about the workings of the universe. From what I notice there’s things in nature that are used to correlate a larger significance to what are manufactured products. One I see in both is the snowflake, but there’s other algorithms used.

This may be of interest…. http://www.near-death.com/geometry.html

Posted: 08 September 2007 04:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Total Posts:  895
Joined  2007-05-09

Andymonk,  What I read on that site concerns me. I can only say that I do hope you are careful and its o.k. to be a little skeptical.

There has been considerable speculation and controversy concerning their origin, purpose and validity. There has also been the belief that the entire phenomenon has been a hoax, however, it appears that the hoax theory itself is a hoax.*

That quote from the site may a good place to start, just allow yourself an open mind to investigate his claim. That quote is in the crop circle section andy.

Posted: 08 September 2007 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-06-08
zarcus - 08 September 2007 04:31 PM

Andymonk,  What I read on that site concerns me. I can only say that I do hope you are careful and its o.k. to be a little skeptical.

There has been considerable speculation and controversy concerning their origin, purpose and validity. There has also been the belief that the entire phenomenon has been a hoax, however, it appears that the hoax theory itself is a hoax.*

That quote from the site may a good place to start, just allow yourself an open mind to investigate his claim. That quote is in the crop circle section andy.

There is no doubt that many crop circles are man made,but i dont believe this explains all crop circles.  http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/images/Flower of lifce crop circle.jpg

5 of 9