psik

[ Edited: 18 August 2007 09:09 PM by psikeyhackr ]
 Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 21 August 2007 08:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

tongue wink Oh so that is where Satan came from? And I think he came here just to start the Church of Satan. Well the devil with him as soon as I can find a wheat field I am going to create the first crop square ever. Anyone can create a crop circle, but not too many people can create a crop square and I am going to be the first. But first I will need a few squares to help me? Are there any squares out there who would like to help me? :tongue:

Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 03 September 2007 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2279
Joined  2007-07-05

This stuff gets truly hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHQUDryEgwU&eurl;=

Order you Mel Gibson head in a crop circle here.  LOL

psik

Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 03 September 2007 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

Alright so there are square ones I see, but I do not know who makes them or why, but I just do not buy the beings from another world or mystic forces or magic. There has to be a logical explanation for it all.

Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 02 November 2007 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2007-09-25

I’ve been lurking around these boards for weeks now and there’s a character like ‘zerzel’ on everyone. When they talk about looking at the evidence they don’t realize you have looked at the evidence. Sometimes it only takes two minutes to decide the evidence is bullshit. What do they expect? That you take the next six years of your life dedicated to learning about “fairies”, spending hard earned money to go see “fairy” experts, buying “fairy” books, taking “fairy” science seriously and suspending judgement until one day you can actually, unacquivically, say there are no such things as “fairies”.  And, even then, after you learned their lingo, did all their research, and commited a great deal of resources and time to their “fairies” to debunk “fairieology”, they will still say you were a part of a government coverup.

I’m old enough to see the progression of the crop circle phenomenon. I remember when it was first observed. I believed in the grandiose theories that followed, such as, it must be evidence of ET visitation. My world view was very limited then, I couldn’t phanthom anybody willing going out to a corn field to perpetrate such a hoax? And what about all the scientific evidence of the transformed soil and stalks? Clearly, these ‘scientists’ were smarter than me and they couldn’t explain these anomalies? Yeah…right.

Then the hoaxsters came forward. They demonstrated in detail how they created these elaborate symbols. They started off simple but as the hoax became popular and their skill improved the artwork just naturally evolved. The hoaxster brought out a popular published book sold in bookstores in the woo woo section and pointed to the crop circles he and his friends created. They traveled all over Europe and the states. They did not create them all, others, people they never met, continued making crop circles. He got a big laugh out of that.

Stupid. I was just stupid. Admitting you were wrong and gullible is a hard thing to admit. But that’s the truth.

The crop circle phenomenon was dead. Until some idiot digs it up again and starts asking the same bull shit questions that were already answered twenty years early. Anybody else notice these things run in twenty year cycles?

Bottom line is crop circles was a gag a hoax. Many people have admitted to making them. You’re scientific evidence will not hold up. Everybody on this site can create their own crop circle, without taking a special class, buying expensive equipment, being intelligent, or being a certain age.  It would be a waste of precious time, resources, and money to look into it further. The subject has been dead.

deeznuts

8 of 8