2 of 8
Crop Circles…
Posted: 25 July 2007 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  148
Joined  2007-03-07
truthaddict - 25 July 2007 10:06 AM

which brings us to the problems of alleged UFO sightings. why do we always see them here, but SETI never hears or see them coming? why do they go through all the trouble to avoid being detected on their way here but then pointlessly hover over populated cities (also, in the obscure cover of night), play with our corn fields and then leave? what value is that worth? if they are so advanced why, oh why do they come so far for such absurd purposes?

if the number of sightings are accepted as true then SETI should be confirming stuff left and right.

But as you know, it’s only too easy for the governmet to cover it up. SETI’s probably working for the government… In fact, every single astronomer with those big telescopes that would easily spot a UFO must be working for the government. tongue laugh

You would think that aliens smart enough to have faster-than-light travel would’ve figured out that they needed a defelctor shield, and from there created the Romulan cloaking device…

[ Edited: 25 July 2007 06:00 PM by logicisrefreshing ]
 Signature 

1. God is omnipotent.
Source: Several incidents where I’ve annoyed fundamentalist Christians by challenging God’s power.
2. If God is omnipotent then he can travel faster than the speed of light.
Modus Ponens
3. Nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.
Source: Einstein
Therefore, God is nothing.
QED

Posted: 26 July 2007 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1161
Joined  2007-07-16

we would think that but then maybe we should consider that the aliens implanted those thoughts….

Signature 

“Unsustainable systems can’t be sustained.” ~ Robert Jensen

Posted: 29 July 2007 01:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

rolleyes Crop circles? I have to agree with Doug, why would or what purpose would some one if some one would or could have come from another planet having traveled thousands of years to get here make crop circles? Then again providing that some supernatural occult event happened to produce them, what then kind of message would they be sending that any average person could understand?
No it is perfectly logical to me that crop circles are cleverly made by humans in the wee hours of the morning while everyone else is sleeping. As for the radiation alleged to have caused the abnormalities in the wheat it may have been caused by the radiation of the sun upon the sun arising in the morning or affected with a fungus before the wheat was flatted down as the “artists” may have known the wheat was already affected with a disease or it could have been a coincidence, but the paranormal? The only paranormal is in the imaginations of those that can’t explain them or have neither a logical theory or who find a supernatural or occult reason for their existence bordering on the fantasy or they love a mystery. But there are those who admitted on television that made them and even explained how they did it. No mystery really, but aren’t they a great work of art?

Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 29 July 2007 12:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2007-07-29

WHY do you underestimate Planet Earth is my first question. Is it that , because of Hubble deep space photography you assume that because the universe is mindblowingly So vast, that that means Earth is an insignificant speck of insignificance? So for you size must truly matter…:-)

But I just don’t think that way. This planet Earth is truly amazing. And I am sure other visitors think so too. MAYbe some of them actually already live here. Thought on that?? And that they are trying to get us out of our destructive adolescent behaviours that are not just killing each other, but all species, and destroying Nature herself!

But the problem for me is not some argument suggesting that ALL cropcirles have been made by man versus some have+hoaxes.

My worry is that I already suspect that the MIC/elite have very advanced technology and many of the crop circles may be their handiwork. So MY problem would be , which are genuine and BENEVOLENT. rather than black operations for malignant purposes?

Posted: 30 July 2007 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Joined  2007-07-16

if aliens can travel at spectacular speeds - at or anywhere near the speed of light - then how do they brake?

Signature 

Posted: 30 July 2007 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
truthaddict - 30 July 2007 12:38 PM

if aliens can travel at spectacular speeds - at or anywhere near the speed of light - then how do they brake?

With respect, you ask that question within the bounds of what you know about technology, hence the trem ‘brake’ which fits in fine for
the kind of transport we understand, but not for transport that defies what we understand, or more so what we have been LED to understand
BUT it is a good question. Honest.

Posted: 30 July 2007 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Joined  2007-07-16

the correct answer was: “astrobrakes, of course.”

Signature 

Posted: 30 July 2007 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15368
Joined  2006-02-14

I think the dilithium crystals help them to brake ...  :ohoh:

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 30 July 2007 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
dougsmith - 30 July 2007 03:51 PM

I think the dilithium crystals help them to brake ...  :ohoh:

the honest answer is: we do not know

Posted: 30 July 2007 05:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
Joined  2006-02-14

Like, we don’t know how Santa Claus manages to get all those toys in the stockings on the same night?

Signature 

Doug

Posted: 30 July 2007 05:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Joined  2007-07-16

Reindeer Dust, duh!

Signature 

Posted: 30 July 2007 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2007-01-13
dougsmith - 30 July 2007 05:06 PM

Like, we don’t know how Santa Claus manages to get all those toys in the stockings on the same night?

He gets God to help him.  wink

Signature 

There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who understand binary numbers and those who do not.

Posted: 30 July 2007 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
dougsmith - 30 July 2007 05:06 PM

If you really want to investigate the meaning of santa claus, the myth, may I suggest you look here http://www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com/main/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=2&MMN_position=2:2
This means you are INVESTGATING , and not just reacting, and dodging the evidence

The evidence are the crop circle designs. Some very intricate and not possible for two old dudes, or other groups to do with planks of wood.

other witnesses have seen lights form them. That is evidence too.

Like with any unexplainable phenomena you must give the investigation of it respect, and not hide behind obfuscations. You will never discover that way

Posted: 31 July 2007 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Joined  2007-07-16

zerzel,

just one problem: two guys have shown how they can make intricate patterns. one guy, named “mike” even managed to leave an intricate crop circle that - if you looked hard enough - spelled out his name.

so, on one hand we got a baseless conspiracy theory and on the other we not only got an admission that they are made by a couple of people, but some have been willing to demonstrate on TV how they do it.

Signature 

Posted: 31 July 2007 09:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Administrator
Joined  2006-02-14
zerzel - 30 July 2007 06:20 PM

other witnesses have seen lights form them. That is evidence too.

Evidence of what?

What could lights in a field signify? On the one hand: Fireflies. Ball lightning. A reflective material (e.g., dew) catching moonlight. People having placed LEDs or flashlights in the field. Or just “creative” witnesses.

Or on the other hand, that we are being visited regularly by space aliens?

Which is the intuitively more probable explanation?

rolleyes

Signature 

Doug

2 of 8