Crop Circles…
Posted: 31 July 2007 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2007-07-29
dougsmith - 31 July 2007 12:31 PM
zerzel - 31 July 2007 11:58 AM

(

3) Stalks are bent. So what? Stalks are bent by walking on them.

This question shows your ignore-ance about the significance of ‘bent’

LOL

so you understand ‘bent’ now do you, I take it? I mean how am i too know from that. So the ignore-ance continues in giggles? VERY scientific I must say LOL

[

quote author=“zerzel” date=“1185922701”]

(4) Microwaves. If you know anything about physics you will know that microwaves are ubiquitous. So anyone who claims that “microwaves” are evidence of UFOs is simply BSing you.

where is your evidence for this?

The very fact that you have to ask for evidence for something as basic as this shows that you need to learn more about physics before listening to some of these charlatans. Check THIS out, for example, or THIS.

Don’t laugh yourself to much fellah. You don’t even know about Freemasonry and its influence…..mwhahaha….
So you are saying, for example: IF there was a reported landing of a UFO craft and readings from the place it landed read high levels of microwaves, that that is not to be considered evidence…? Just curious

zerzel - 31 July 2007 11:58 AM

You get what you pay for, zerzel. This doesn’t tell me anything I didn’t already know. The question is what do you mean specifically by “black ops” and why should we consider them? “Black ops” is just lazy thinking. It’s like blaming everything on “the illuminati” or “the Reds”.

This would necessiate you being familiar with The Disclosure project. heard of it?

LOL

Check THIS out ...

csiop—-sheesh you dont even understand the irony of that organization’s title do you ‘csiop’. Google ‘PSY OP’ and learn to sniff out

And as usual you scientismists love to ASSUME, and try and ridicule. You have no idea about the DP have you? And you don’t know what my thoughts are about it do you?
So…how come you are so sure then?

Posted: 31 July 2007 12:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
dougsmith - 31 July 2007 12:34 PM
zerzel - 31 July 2007 12:30 PM

go read him

My question was:  who is Freddie Silva and why should we take anything he says seriously?

Since you appear to be taking him very seriously indeed you must have pretty detailed knowledge about how credible he is as a source.

Just because Joe Blow says XYZ doesn’t mean that we should take XYZ seriously.

But, dear sir, you dont seem to know anything I know. The important stuff. So why should you KNOW about someone who investigates cropcircles?

Posted: 31 July 2007 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15400
Joined  2006-02-14

You’re just funnier all the time, zerzel. Funniest thing of all is that you appear to want people to take you seriously! Mwhahaha indeed! The important stuff!

LOL LOL

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 31 July 2007 02:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
dougsmith - 31 July 2007 01:26 PM

You’re just funnier all the time, zerzel. Funniest thing of all is that you appear to want people to take you seriously! Mwhahaha indeed! The important stuff!

LOL LOL

Well that is exactly what you science-phonies do. You ridicule. It’s all in the history if you care to look. which of course you never do.

too busy laughing like silly billies no doubt. (we need emoticons with rolling eyes)

Posted: 31 July 2007 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Total Posts:  1161
Joined  2007-07-16

if its not the angry trolls or black ops folks, then is it the unicorns?

Signature 

“Unsustainable systems can’t be sustained.” ~ Robert Jensen

Posted: 31 July 2007 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
truthaddict - 31 July 2007 04:14 PM

if its not the angry trolls or black ops folks, then is it the unicorns?

yes they’re off. All serious exploration out of the window. Pretending they know.
See, lads, I know your game by heart wink

Posted: 31 July 2007 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Total Posts:  4097
Joined  2006-11-28

See, lads, I know your game by heart

But how do we really “know” anything?

Signature 

The SkeptVet Blog
You cannot reason a person out of a position he did not reason himself into in the first place. 
Johnathan Swift

Posted: 31 July 2007 05:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Joined  2007-07-16

serious exploration went out the door when you chose to rely on baseless conspiracies of “men in black ops.”

Signature 

Posted: 31 July 2007 06:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
mckenzievmd - 31 July 2007 05:45 PM

See, lads, I know your game by heart

But how do we really “know” anything?

Well although you propably don’t mean it. THAt is the most honest thing you have said for the last ‘100 replies’

Posted: 31 July 2007 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
truthaddict - 31 July 2007 05:56 PM

serious exploration went out the door when you chose to rely on baseless conspiracies of “men in black ops.”

not MEN in black ops. As though black ops are some kinds of tractors. Or wellington boots….!
did you not look up the definition of black operations?

Do you believe—let me try this, I am going grey—do you believe in black operations…? Not believe. Do you think black operations exist, and are not unicorns?

Posted: 31 July 2007 11:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

snake Okay you win zerzel, large flying saucers made them after the inhabitants from the planet Xrtgfjwjz landed to gather in the sheaves as they sang “Gathering in the cheese, gathering in the cheese. As we go to Joyce’s gathering in the cheese.”

Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 01 August 2007 03:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
Holely Goat - 31 July 2007 11:21 PM

snake Okay you win zerzel, large flying saucers made them after the inhabitants from the planet Xrtgfjwjz landed to gather in the sheaves as they sang “Gathering in the cheese, gathering in the cheese. As we go to Joyce’s gathering in the cheese.”

You see the most ironic thing is is that I am wise to such empty laughter, because I know where you are at and you don’t.

You don’t,  because you pull the shutters down on open honest inquiry. hence you are living in a drab place,  but aren’t aware of it.

A child is FAR more intelligent than you old rigid so and sos. They are humble and flexible. Something you’ve long ceased to be.

Posted: 01 August 2007 09:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Joined  2007-07-16

zerzel,

watch out for that unicorn behind you! its a member of the black ops forces from the land of Unicornia! If it catches you it will bend you without breaking you and alter your DNA!

Signature 

Posted: 01 August 2007 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
truthaddict - 01 August 2007 09:25 AM

zerzel,

watch out for that unicorn behind you! its a member of the black ops forces from the land of Unicornia! If it catches you it will bend you without breaking you and alter your DNA!

No dude, I didn’t mean child-ISH. I meant to open your mind, and stop allowing your fear of ridicule stagnate your natrual exploratative capacity. Do you not think scienctists have not been ridiculed when they challenge established theories…?
well then. behave yourself and get to bed!

oh and note that you are not exploring the question of this thread.

Posted: 01 August 2007 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Joined  2007-07-16

LOL!

mocking baseless conspiracy theories makes me closed minded? i would argue that nonsensical gullibility is closed-minded, but maybe thats just me.

and did you REALLY just compare your nonsense to scientists challenging established theories?? youre such an Einstein. have you written “Theory on Men in Black Ops” yet?

how fucking rich.

PS: this thread is neither a question nor is exploring it a requirement. ive stated my opinion and am now enjoying watching you entertain us.

Signature 

4 of 8