Crop Circles…
Posted: 01 August 2007 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2007-07-29
truthaddict - 01 August 2007 11:54 AM

LOL!

don’t choke now , will ya wink

mocking baseless conspiracy theories makes me closed minded? i would argue that nonsensical gullibility is closed-minded, but maybe thats just me.

but that is all you spout. Crop circle debate is a thing of the past for you, because you are full of your sense of yourself. That is closedmindness. No imagainative inspiration. REAL science has to have that. All you have is conformist abbreviations, aka ‘LOL’, which you wave to your sorry little same-minded audience, so as to feel you belong

and did you REALLY just compare your nonsense to scientists challenging established theories?? youre such an Einstein. have you written “Theory on Men in Black Ops” yet?

Be honest. You dont know about black ops, right? tell me what you know then.

how fucking rich.

language language tut tut

PS: this thread is neither a question nor is exploring it a requirement. ive stated my opinion and am now enjoying watching you entertain us.

oh ‘he has spoken..? remind me of the number of your reply…? replies? maybe I wanna laugh too. Don’t be greedy now LOL

Posted: 01 August 2007 01:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1161
Joined  2007-07-16

ill tell you what i know. i know that the unicorn at me lucky charms!

Signature 

“Unsustainable systems can’t be sustained.” ~ Robert Jensen

Posted: 01 August 2007 02:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
truthaddict - 01 August 2007 01:56 PM

ill tell you what i know. i know that the unicorn at me lucky charms!

If that makes any sense, i’m an Irishman

Posted: 01 August 2007 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Joined  2007-07-16
zerzel - 01 August 2007 02:17 PM

If that makes any sense…

now you know how I feel (and I suspect others, too).

seriously, im not taking you serious, not becuase im closed minded, but because A) what you have been saying is ridiculous and absurd, and B) youve made a very poor case out of it.

for example, not only was it absurd to state it but you have never explained why we should “consider” your delusional theory about black ops being responsible for crop circles. you dont seem to get that the reason no one takes you seriously is that you give us no reason to. you make comments about what we should consider but dont take the time to think about why it is we should consider them; you equate intentional ignorance with open-minded and skepticism to weed out nonsense as closed-minded.

to advance a ridiculous idea, with nothing reasonable to uphold it and expect it to be taken seriously is absurd; and it only adds insult to (your own) injury when having this nonsense pointed out you stoop to calling others closed-minded and liken yourself to some scientist challenging the norm. paranoid bullshit about secret government forces leaving exotic patterns in wheat fields is not the same - nowhere close! - as a principled scientist trying to advance his field with revolutionary theories. so stop pretending.

and because i dont think the notions deserves any serious consideration, Id rather talk about unicorns, angry trolls and teapots orbiting Pluto.

by the way, does your unicorn have rainbow stripes or is it solid white?

[ Edited: 01 August 2007 04:12 PM by truthaddict ]
 Signature 

Posted: 01 August 2007 05:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29

Hah…well at the very LEAST you are acting a bit more mature with that response.

But listen here. I in no way feel ridiculed by you, nor injured, nor shamed. In fact it is you I feel sorry for. because, as I have said—i could write your script. Do you seriouslly think this is the first time I have witnessed this reaction from people that have like-minds like yourself?............and who cut off sharing intelligent exploration with ongoing silly childish put-down. and UN-original quips like LOL, space unicorns, tinfoil hats, blad a bla….....?have you any idea how predictable you are…? You claim to be mr scientist personified, so work it out.

I saythis quite calmly, but frankly. And why not? you are certainly not holding back: You are arrogant, closedminded, without imagination, with really nothing to say. (you don’t even have the courage to remind me of the numbered post you DO claim to have added something to the TOPIC of this thread—remember that?) All you do is predicabl;y mock, without any originality, and imagine you are some smart sciency dude. No. What your into is called scientism. Look it up. It’s a religion, or cult.

You have no awareness of one of the biggest events of the 21st century. The Disclosure Project, have you? No you go running to your CSYCOP site for dear life, and hide behind what they tell you to think, right? because you cannot think for yourself….can you?

Now i can also read your mind. Your petite mind thinks i believe Everything the DP claims right. And from there you ridicule. Your little mind wont come off its very high horse and openly inquire me as one adult to another. No. It is too busy judging and giggling like a silly fool. This is what I mean by closedminded. Such a mind can never really explore anything. it only stays in the small box its created for itself, and daren’t look out.

Posted: 01 August 2007 05:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Joined  2007-07-16

all you do is make a baseless claim and then play victim when people rip it apart.

you had five paragraphs in that last post to explain why we should consider your black ops theory but…. did you just say you can read minds????

disclosure project?????

LOL

I could read your mind but that tinfoil your wearing is blocking me from doing so

[ Edited: 01 August 2007 05:31 PM by truthaddict ]
 Signature 

Posted: 01 August 2007 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

LOL zerzel are you by any chance a theist? Because if you are then I know it will be a complete waste of time to either argue with you or joke with you as theist have neither a sense of humor or the ability to use logic reasoning. How ever if you are not then I know with your stubborn streak it will be a complete waste of time to either argue or joke with you, but can not get my goat because a flying saucer landed in my back yard last night and stole the only goat I had and how I am going to miss that goat’s milk.

Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 01 August 2007 06:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
truthaddict - 01 August 2007 05:28 PM

all you do is make a baseless claim and then play victim when people rip it apart.

pot calling the kettle black. all YOU do is mock. If you treat people with disrespect, what exactly Do you expect?

you had five paragraphs in that last post to explain why we should consider your black ops theory but…. did you just say you can read minds????

I have ceased to care if you know about black operations or not. people like yourself—who imply such great intelligence audaciously, blah…seldom seem to know HOW to use the very internet they ‘communicate with’. Hint wink

disclosure project?????

Yes sonny jim The Disclosure Project. Or are you an echo?

LOL

oh, he’s orf again…! I dont even think you mean it.

I could read your mind but that tinfoil your wearing is blocking me from doing so

oh the tinfoil hat quip (yawwwn)

Posted: 01 August 2007 06:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
Holely Goat - 01 August 2007 05:50 PM

LOL zerzel are you by any chance a theist? Because if you are then I know it will be a complete waste of time to either argue with you or joke with you as theist have neither a sense of humor or the ability to use logic reasoning. How ever if you are not then I know with your stubborn streak it will be a complete waste of time to either argue or joke with you, but can not get my goat because a flying saucer landed in my back yard last night and stole the only goat I had and how I am going to miss that goat’s milk.

I could laugh YOU under the table sweetie.

Posted: 01 August 2007 10:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

kiss Sweetie? My don’t tell me you’ve gay. Wow I didn’t know they had gay people on other planets. Are you from Venus by any chance?

Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 01 August 2007 11:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Total Posts:  2283
Joined  2007-07-05

What?  No links with lots of pictures?

http://home.clara.net/lovely/homepg.html

http://www.x-cosmos.it/cropcircles/

This one is really curious.  How long should it take to make that and how much would it cost?

http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/newweb/index.html

psik

Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 02 August 2007 03:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
Holely Goat - 01 August 2007 10:01 PM

kiss Sweetie? My don’t tell me you’ve gay. Wow I didn’t know they had gay people on other planets. Are you from Venus by any chance?

If I’m from Venus, your from uranus darlin

Posted: 02 August 2007 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Joined  2007-07-16

i think what entertains me the most about zerzel is his self-righteouness; its almost as if he compensates for his lunacy with an inflated ego.

zerzel, there is a chronology that needs some attention paid to it: disrespecting and mocking you came AFTER the absurd theories that you STILL have not answered why we shoould “consider” them.

[now impregnated in this post are a series of insults and swipes at you; will you a) prove how youre a better person by ignoring the insults and provide a suitable explanation on why we should consider the “black ops” theory, or b) continue to play martyr?]

Signature 

Posted: 02 August 2007 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-29
truthaddict - 02 August 2007 09:12 AM

i think what entertains me the most about zerzel is his self-righteouness; its almost as if he compensates for his lunacy with an inflated ego.

So according to your great scientific judgment diagnosis, I am self-rightous, a lunatic, and have a self-inflated ego, but, regardless, I entertain you.
I don’t intend to entertain you, but to shake you out of your stupour

zerzel, there is a chronology that needs some attention paid to it: disrespecting and mocking you came AFTER the absurd theories that you STILL have not answered why we shoould “consider” them.

You mean after you discovered I wasn’t going to join your grim and bones club of facile conformity?

[now impregnated in this post are a series of insults and swipes at you; will you a) prove how youre a better person by ignoring the insults and provide a suitable explanation on why we should consider the “black ops” theory, or b) continue to play martyr?]

All of what you say exists only in your head. But you dont know it.
what happened to ‘Crop Circles’, and what number post (posts??!) way back down that long long road is your contributions to the discussion, namely ‘CROP CIRCLES…’?

bet he doesn’t tell me….giggle giggle

[ Edited: 02 August 2007 10:00 AM by zerzel ]

Posted: 02 August 2007 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Joined  2007-07-16

if you wanna shake me out of it then explain why we should consider the black ops theory.

Signature 

5 of 8