1 of 2
Military Lieutenant exposes Roswell UFO conspiracy in deathbed confession
Posted: 30 June 2007 11:05 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2007-06-11

I just came across this article whilst surfing the web. Apparently some guy in the military who was supposedly involved with the Roswell incident died last year, and he left behind a sworn affidavit confessing to being involved in the cover up of a crashed spacecraft as well as having personally seen bodies of aliens in a military facility.

This looks to me like the tons of other anecdotal evidence from people who supposedly witnessed the Roswell incident. I’ve watched enough of those ufo cover up television specials to know that people will admit to all kinds of stuff on television if you film them in silhouette and alter their voice.

I dunno, I thought it was kind of interesting. What do you think?

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21994224-2,00.html

Signature 

“The language and concepts contained herein are guaranteed not to cause eternal torment in the place where the guy with the horns and pointed stick conducts his business.”—Frank Zappa

Posted: 01 July 2007 06:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15368
Joined  2006-02-14

This is almost certainly nonsense. Why is the source a Murdoch-owned Australian newspaper? Remember that it was Fox news that publicized the “alien autopsy” fakery, a picture of which accompanies this article.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 02 July 2007 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  672
Joined  2007-06-17

Still,  cool thing to do on your death bed.  I’m planning to sit bolt upright pointing and looking terrified at something directly ahead of me.

Signature 

http://web.mac.com/normsherman/iWeb/Site/Podcast/833F918B-485B-42F4-B18C-4AB1436D9B87.html

Posted: 25 July 2007 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  1161
Joined  2007-07-16

more testimonies?

i will sign an affidavit saying a teapot is orbiting Pluto….

Signature 

“Unsustainable systems can’t be sustained.” ~ Robert Jensen

Posted: 25 July 2007 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-06-17

Of course, your affidavit would only be a smokescreen, because we all know that it’s actually a coffee pot orbiting Pluto.

Posted: 25 July 2007 01:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  1161
Joined  2007-07-16

that informations classified…. national security

Signature 

“Unsustainable systems can’t be sustained.” ~ Robert Jensen

Posted: 28 July 2007 07:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

red face It is strange but both theist and atheist either do or do not believer in alien life forms or UFO’s from outer space as this has nothing to do with religion and in fact more theist scoff at the idea of life on other planets than atheist do. I worked for the feds years ago in secret operations where we were trained at secret bases in the west and at some of these secret bases the military were testing devices and flying machines far advanced of anything we see today. One machine in particular was a small saucer shaped flying object that used electric motors fueled by energy cells that could fly at incredible speeds without making a sound and turn at angles that would crash a normal aircraft. They were unmanned and flown by men on the ground using large computers or hand held instruments. They were being tested to use as spying on the enemy during the Cold War, but as far as I know they were never used, only tested. There are dozens of secret projects tested by the military which result in rumors of UFO’s, aliens from outer space and abductions to stir the pot of the imaginations of people. Most of these people are the same people who claim God talks to them or an angel visited them or a miracle came to them. The mind is a strange thing and if a person wants to believe in something strong enough or is convinced something is when it is not one can imagine or believe it is so and all of the evidence stacked a hundred feet high won’t change their minds. Was the Roswell incident true? Well to begin with the incident did not happen near Roswell but 90 miles away 18 miles outside of the small community of Corona, New Mexico on a ranch and the man that found the wreckage is still alive in his late nineties living on that ranch as I know a lady who knows him. However since the wreckage was hauled to the nearest military base which happen to be Roswell, Roswell got all of the credit for the find and they used it for an accuse to hold a UFO celebration there every year while the people in the small village of Corona got left out in the cold. And yes although the military said it was a weather balloon, it was not, but neither was it an alien craft, but a secret spy project the military was working on.

Why then has the military let people believe UFO’s exist? They would rather keep the public in the dark believing in myths than for them to get to investigating on their own of secret projects the government is working on. If you were building a secret project in your garage would you want some nosey neighbor asking question? Say you were building a time machine (but we know time machines are a myth, right?) but just for arguments sake, say its a time machine and you would not want that nosey neighbor to find out, so you drop a hint to a friend hoping he will spread the rumor that you are building a device that you can control the weather and the nosey neighbor finds out and says you are building a machine to control the weather and every time the weather turns bad it is you and that blasted machine that is behind it, but let them go on thinking that way while you build and test your time machine in privacy. Get the picture?

Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 02 November 2007 05:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2007-09-25

Holy Goat wrote:

Why then has the military let people believe UFO’s exist? They would rather keep the public in the dark believing in myths than for them to get to investigating on their own of secret projects the government is working on. If you were building a secret project in your garage would you want some nosey neighbor asking question? Say you were building a time machine (but we know time machines are a myth, right?) but just for arguments sake, say its a time machine and you would not want that nosey neighbor to find out, so you drop a hint to a friend hoping he will spread the rumor that you are building a device that you can control the weather and the nosey neighbor finds out and says you are building a machine to control the weather and every time the weather turns bad it is you and that blasted machine that is behind it, but let them go on thinking that way while you build and test your time machine in privacy. Get the picture?

I don’t know, I take issue with this….

Maybe, in their experience, they see once a rumor gets started its not worth the time and effort to correct idiots. And its not their job.

deeznuts

Posted: 03 December 2012 07:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2012-12-03

Walter Haut’s comments are tainted because he was a partner with former mortician Glen Dennis (one of the biggest Roswell BSer’s of all) and a Roswell businessman in one of the Roswell UFO museums. I believe his death-bed confession was intended to safeguard the financial investment he was ‘willing’ to his daughter.

Signature 

Believe nothing you hear, and only half what you see. Anonymous

Posted: 06 December 2012 10:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11

I don’t know why people place special credence on what a person says on his/her deathbed. There is absolutely no reason you can’t lie as you die, and even more reasons they could be hallucinating.

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 06 December 2012 11:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Total Posts:  432
Joined  2012-02-02
asanta - 06 December 2012 10:03 PM

I don’t know why people place special credence on what a person says on his/her deathbed. There is absolutely no reason you can’t lie as you die, and even more reasons they could be hallucinating.

Seriously, I hope I’m able to have enough wits about me as I shuffle off this mortal coil to come up with something absolutely bizarre.  You know, like there’s but one god and his name is skieshtkst and all of humanity is doomed unless they convert now!

Signature 

“There will come a time when it isn’t ‘They’re spying on me through my phone’ anymore. Eventually, it will be ‘My phone is spying on me’.” ― Philip K. Dick

The Atheist in the Trailer Park

Posted: 07 December 2012 05:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2012-10-26

They had secret tests of things and maybe some of these experiments
where not ethical? So they want to keep them secret forever?

Nothing to do with Aliens or ships at all but
by spreading that rumor they could hide
what was going on.

Maybe it is true that there where dead bodies
they recovered but not of Aliens but of humans
or of Apes?

Just my wild guess. Another possibility is
that it was a psychological experiment to
see how one can start conspiracy and to
control that conspiracy later when it gets
it’s own momentum.

I hope I am wrong and I suggest this as a wild idea not serious

Posted: 07 December 2012 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

They had secret tests of things and maybe some of these experiments
where not ethical?

Actually, it was more like Cold War skullduggery. Not a weather balloon, but one with instruments used to detect the trace evidence by way of fallout of Soviet nuclear testing.

The military probably saw all this as a heaven sent gift which made it possible to cover up what was really going on. The problem was that over 4 decades later, when the government finally came clean, it was a de facto admission that they had lied in the first place, which means that when they are finally being honest, they’re no longer believed.

Ain’t it amazing how it works when you shoot your credibility in the foot like that????  wink

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 07 December 2012 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-26

Now when you remind me I remember me read about that take on it
and that could be the truth about it. But what about the dead bodies?
could that be some unrelated accident that got covered up too?

Or was it part of a psychological experiment to see how loyal the staff are.

As we know Shops or big Retail stores have spies that check on how the
staff take care of customers and these pretend to be ordinary customers
coming in through the door and wanting to buy something and then they
record the behavior or lack of good behavior. There are people specialized
to do such checks.

Could not that have existed in Military too? Them wanting to know who
are the whistleblower and so on. So if them do a fake rescue operation
and it looks to everybody as dead bodies in bags and there is a lot of
hush hush and top secret and none answer questions and then they
check up on where the leaks out to civil life happens?

Sounds reasonable to me.

Posted: 07 December 2012 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

But what about the dead bodies?

There were no dead bodies.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 08 December 2012 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-26

If there where no dead bodies then the witness mistook bags
for to hide the instruments as bags for dead bodies?

or they had realistic looking mannequins that looked
like dead bodies in the witness eyes or the eye witness
mistake dream for to be real or they lie but they do report
to have seen dead bodies.

Could it be a “Drill” a test so they show them something
that where no dead bodies but looked like that and then
told them to Shut up or leave the Army? And then they
checked up whom told the press or whom that kept mouth?

1 of 2

‹‹ Zeitgeist the Movie      Ghost Hunters ››