HEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 09 July 2007 09:45 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22

This post from Yedidia (his first) seemed to me to be out of place on this CFI forum so I deleted it.  However, other moderators thought it should be reposted in the Religion section where people could respond to it.  Here it is
Occam
====
Dear friends,

I’d like to testify about my healing.
In 1999 I was considerd to be found schiozfrene, according science, unreoverable.
my daddy gave me a biography of rev William Branham (see Google)
it is written that around 100,000 peopple were healed by him with the help ofg our Lord Jesus.
I requested a prayercloth, from his sons in Jeffersonville Indiana, USA (free),
I putted it over my heart and got healed!

Now I finish my college course and am a controller.

JESUS CAN HEAL YOU!!!

Posted: 09 July 2007 09:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  178
Joined  2007-06-01

# Paranoid schizophrenia - These persons are very suspicious of others and often have grand schemes of persecution at the root of their behavior. Hallucinations, and more frequently delusions, are a prominent and common part of the illness.
# Disorganized schizophrenia (Hebephrenic Schizophrenia) - In this case the person is verbally incoherent and may have moods and emotions that are not appropriate to the situation. Hallucinations are not usually present.
# Catatonic schizophrenia - In this case, the person is extremely withdrawn, negative and isolated, and has marked psychomotor disturbances.
# Residual schizophrenia - In this case the person is not currently suffering from delusions, hallucinations, or disorganized speech and behavior, but lacks motivation and interest in day-to-day living.
# Schizoaffective disorder - These people have symptoms of schizophrenia as well as mood disorder such as major depression, bipolar mania, or mixed mania.

Seems to me that this person still shows signs of at least one of these definitions of the illness.

Signature 

“Life is a Blur of Republicans and Meat” - Zippy

Posted: 09 July 2007 10:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29
Occam - 09 July 2007 09:45 PM

This post from Yedidia (his first) seemed to me to be out of place on this CFI forum so I deleted it.

Just wondering, Occam, did you delete the post because it sounds gibberish or because he was “healed by Jesus”?

Posted: 09 July 2007 10:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2006-10-22

Not just one, but not quite both.  Sort of one and a half - because it sounded like gibberish and because I didn’t think “religious witnessing” fit the parameters of the board.  Other moderators were more forgiving than I was.

Occam

Posted: 10 July 2007 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  7613
Joined  2007-03-02

Schizophenics also often have religious delusions, sometimes of granduer, Charles.  Which sounds possible that this person, if they really have Schizophenia, they were delusional at the time of posting.  Looking at this post though, it is my guess this person isn’t very mature.  Schizophrenia generally strikes around the late teens or early 20s.  The person saying, “My daddy” tells me they are not emotionally mature- either due to illness or because they are not as old as they are making themselves out to be or they are acting.  The post is also incoherent, but I don’t think that is why Occam removed it to begin with.  It could be incoherent for the same reasons it sounds immature.

Whatever the case, I seriously doubt a clothe will heal anyone. In fact, I’m certain of it.  I have yet to see that happen.  A prayclothe is just a superstitious and feeding into the illness and encourage/making it worse, if the person is really ill. It is hardly a cure.  Only medicine can treat the symptoms of Schizophrenia, but there is no cure that I know of.

Bottom line- either the person is playing with us, they are in their early teens and clowning, or they really are mentally ill.  In which case, if they are ill, the clothe is just a clothe and has no magical powers and they really need some medicine.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 10 July 2007 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2006-10-22

From his language usage and the fact that he specified USA as part of the address, I’m guessing English isn’t his first language.

Occam

Posted: 11 July 2007 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

That’s a possibility too.  I didn’t think about that one.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 11 July 2007 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  672
Joined  2007-06-17

Well, I don’t care what any of you say, I’m going to request a prayer cloth for my sociopathic narcisistic disorder because these leaches the doctor gave me are only treating my symptoms.

Signature 

http://web.mac.com/normsherman/iWeb/Site/Podcast/833F918B-485B-42F4-B18C-4AB1436D9B87.html

Posted: 11 July 2007 01:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

ROFLMBO!  LOL  Go for it, if you want, but please don’t blame us if it doesn’t work.

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 03 August 2007 02:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

:grin: Hey do you think I could get a prayer cloth to pray to Dog? I’ll even promise to bow wow down before him if I can get one of those super duper prayer clothes. I sure nuff could use one of them thar clothes as I got me one of them thar aches in my back from ah raisen up an’ down from a gettin’ on my knees an’ ah prayin’ mah head off to de Dog dat takes a care of all of mah needs, but iffen I was to have one of them thar super duper prayer clothes I knowed it sho nuff would work fer me by doggy.

Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 03 August 2007 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

tongue wink My ole’ pappy he done told me he heared this here prayer cloth was a put agin the jowl bone of this har toothless man an’ over night his teeth done growed back. An’ my pappy him say he knowed this ah here woman that was all wrinkled up like a prune and she done wrapped her self in that thar prayer cloth an’ the next day her wrinkles was ah gone an’ she done turned into a baby, but cause she was too little to take it off the next day she upped and disappeared an’ done went back in her mammy. Now I got this bump on my butt that a bee done stung me an’ I gotta get me one of them thar prayer cloths an’ get my self a cured cause my pappy said them thar prayer cloths is ah mighty powerful stuff.

Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 04 August 2007 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

LOL  You are a riot, Holely Goat.

Signature 

Mriana