Question to Doug
Posted: 28 July 2007 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

question Excuse me Doug, but how do I edit my profile, download a picture on it and change the time? It is currently 1:45 PM mountain standard time here, but my posts are showing 2 hours ahead. And I wanted to download a small photo identifying me.

Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 28 July 2007 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15396
Joined  2006-02-14

Should be doable by clicking on “Your Control Panel” at the top. It will allow you to upload a picture (you “upload” onto the net and “download” off of the net) by clicking “Edit Avatar” (your “avatar” is the picture that’s below your name by all your posts). If you want just a picture of yourself to accompany your Profile then you can do that by “Edit Photo”.

Not sure where to change the clock ... Hmmm ...

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 19 October 2009 12:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  226
Joined  2006-04-07

Doug, how can I put the last post I did in two category thread into what I thought I had done, which was to put it in arguments about Him-that square circle or better still merge the two threads? Is there a way to put my threads on the presumptions of rationalism and naturalism together as presumptions for that more abundant life?  Please and thanks. And whose picture is your avatar,sir? I’ll let others know to come here.
. rationalist griggsy
  Support mental health!

Signature 

Fr. Griggs rests in his Socratic ignorance and humble naturalism.He might be wrong!His cognitive defects might impact his posting. Logic is the bane of theists.‘Religion is mythinformation.“Reason saves, not that fanatic Galilean!
  ’ Life is its own validation and reward and ultimate purpose.”

Posted: 19 October 2009 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
Joined  2006-02-14

I don’t understand your question, griggsy. But I don’t see any threads that need to be merged yet. I’d prefer to keep them separate.

Signature 

Doug

Posted: 19 October 2009 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2006-04-07

Doug, my friend, I mainly want my post today to the two category mistake to be put into arguments about Him-that square circle. as I thought I had done. I thought that since the two category is a version of the naturalist arguments against teleological arguments, it might as well be merged with the other one, And I thought that two presumptions ought to be merged so one could comment on them as one, adding the presumptions of empiricism and skepticism as the presumptions for that more abundant life [ a dig at that fanatic].
  I’ll settle then for putting that post under the right thread.
  I don’t have dyslexia bu I have trouble posting so I really have to proof-read! A defective cortex is involved somehow. And double depression doesn’t help. That’s why I ask for others to please support mental health.
“La vida es su propria validacion y premio y ultima signnificacion,”
  Gracias, griggsy.

Signature 

Fr. Griggs rests in his Socratic ignorance and humble naturalism.He might be wrong!His cognitive defects might impact his posting. Logic is the bane of theists.‘Religion is mythinformation.“Reason saves, not that fanatic Galilean!

Posted: 19 October 2009 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
Joined  2006-02-14

griggsy, it would help a great deal if you would give me the URLs of the two threads and tell me which post to move. Or perhaps better you can post it yourself in the second thread and tell me which one I should delete, from which thread. (With URL).

Signature 

Doug

Posted: 21 October 2009 07:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Joined  2006-04-07

Doug, will do.

Signature 

Posted: 21 October 2009 08:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2006-04-07

Doug, the post to change is number 24 in the two category thread on 22 Nov at 10:30. It is way to long to repost in Arguments about Him-that square circle. I didn’t see any URL, and I don’t use any myself.

Signature 

Posted: 21 October 2009 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Joined  2006-04-07

Doug, make that 19 Oct. 24th post. Those blasted cortical defects!
        Thanks.
        Griggdy

Signature 

Posted: 21 October 2009 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
Joined  2006-02-14

OK, that should do it. Let me know if it’s what you want.

Signature 

Doug

Posted: 21 October 2009 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2006-04-07

Doug, thanks! And you’ll see that I dedicate and give you co-authorship of the thread,alright?
  I so appreciate your valuable input. By 7 Nov., I should be able to makes points about the eternal Metaverse from reading Dr. Rudy Vaas’s book on the subject. The publisher is late in publishing it.
Again, thanks.
  Glenn Close and her sister are so very much on to stress mental health and to combat its stigma.
  Griggsy

Signature