America’s secret war of the toilet paper (which the feds won’t tell)
Posted: 28 July 2007 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

:grin: Now I am going to try something new and fun, but I am not going to do it alone. I am going to write a very funny off the wall story and then I want everyone to add to the story. Now the story can be as long as it wants to be and you can add as many characters as you wish or make up any scenes you wish and end it the way you want. So I will start the story, then some one may add to it. So here goes.

It is some time in the future in the nation of Maldum. The people have been oppressed for way too long as the A-Holes (the A-Holes could refer to anyone that does not like you or atheist or theist or whatever you want them to be) run the government and are very oppressive giving the citizens little rights. So a group of Maldumites meet secretly and plan to over throw the government. Charlie Windbagg is the leader of the group as he stands before the gathered crowd that has gathered in a barn on a farm at a secret location, “Friends, neighbors and family it is time we took back our country from the A-Holes that are treating us like the scum of the earth. I have secretly been working on some powerful weapons that can shoot a roll of toilet paper at a thousand yards in which will wipe out the A-Holes. Who will fight with me, who will go with me into battle to fight the A-Holes?”

Every hand shoots up and every voice is heard to reply “I will!”

“If I can get some of you to help me finish putting together the weapons, the guns, the canons and the toilet paper roll launchers we can be ready to launch an attack. However we are going to need at least a million rolls of toilet paper in order to wipe out all of the A-Holes as they have been spreading around their crap long enough.”

[ Edited: 02 August 2007 07:12 PM by Holely Goat ]
 Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 29 July 2007 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

cool cheese Word leaked out to King George the Tenth of Maldum of the planned uprising and he passed a law that there could be no more secret meetings and all public meetings would have be held in the house of God.

{Come on some one lets get this story started with theist and atheist coming to battle. And who should be the A-Holes and who should be the revolutionaries?}

Signature 

Posted: 31 July 2007 10:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

cool grin  So the revolutionaries decided to start their own religion so they could use it to continue to meet in secret and they named their new religion (I will never tell you unless you take part in this with me.)

Signature 

Posted: 18 August 2007 10:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

red face So it was a crappy idea. End of story.

Signature