6 of 6
The meaning of “God”
Posted: 14 August 2007 11:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15435
Joined  2006-02-14
jufa - 13 August 2007 09:41 PM

I know my themes and presentations are asking for those who do not expand their minds beyond the collective accepted knowledge to stop and review a new flavor red face This boards opposition to my putting a brand new flavor in its ear is easy.  On christian, atheist, Buddha, theist, and even new age board, they say they want to leave the dogmas behind and go where no man has gone before.  But when they see someone is not a conformist thinker concerning religion, non-religion doctrines, they will attempt to set their ass on fire.

jufa, just to be absolutely clear, the problem many people here (myself included) have with your postings is not that we can’t “expand our minds” or “leave dogmas behind”. It’s because, quite literally, you aren’t saying anything coherent. You’re just bloviating, or BSing.

And insofar as—infrequently—we can make out something coherent you say, you give absolutely no reason for us to accept it. You appear simply to be talking with yourself rather than attempting to enlighten or convince others. OK, that’s fine insofar as you don’t actually have a message to transmit. But then why are you now claiming to want to “expand minds” or eliminate dogmas?

I think you really have to figure out clearly what it is you believe and why you believe it. And then try to put something together.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 14 August 2007 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Total Posts:  4108
Joined  2006-11-28

Jufa,
Yes, it’s an old trick to say something, especially something vague and incoherent, and then proclaim yourself a visionary, iconoclast, maverick, or whatever you like and label any questioning of your statements as conformism, prejudice, fear, ignorance, etc. You’re in a place where the fact that you say or believe something is not, by itself, meaningful evidence that you have any insight or wisdom at all. You can say and think (or “know,” if you prefer) whatever you like. But if you see all opposition as fundamentally inferior by definition, than you’re just talking to yourself. While I agree with the others here who find your statements incoherent and empty, I am more irritated by how arrogant and narcissistic they are. Your experience of life is not meaningfully superior to anyone else’s, yet you deny others’ understanding of reality as completely mistaken and too meaningless to argue with. So while I agree with Doug that you need to clarify exactly what you’re trying to say before you can expect a full hearing, I’d say it is even more important that you consider the incredible heights of presumption and self-absorption that allow you to proclaim so vastly superior an understanding of the universe that the rest of us.

Signature 

The SkeptVet Blog
You cannot reason a person out of a position he did not reason himself into in the first place. 
Johnathan Swift

Posted: 14 August 2007 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Total Posts:  1161
Joined  2007-07-16
mckenzievmd - 14 August 2007 03:35 PM

I’d say it is even more important that you consider the incredible heights of presumption and self-absorption that allow you to proclaim so vastly superior an understanding of the universe that the rest of us.

narwhol sure as hell did it for me in regards to the universe and im ever thankful to him for straightening me out!

Signature 

“Unsustainable systems can’t be sustained.” ~ Robert Jensen

Posted: 15 August 2007 02:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2007-08-05

“WHERE IS YOUR GOD?”
————————————————————————————————————————
The caption is a question I was asked by an atheist after I had been telling him Life Itself is God.  I kept telling him God is a metaphor which no religion could pinpoint in words, pictures, images, nor thought.  He kept referring to the God of the Bible to get off his point.  I kept saying there is no God of the Bible, just revelational writing by men who themselves could not say who, or what God was. 

My friend, your words says it all: “If you want me to say I don’t know what the ultimate cause of life is, then fine, I don’t know.”
-atheist -
================================================================================

Thank you for admitting the existence of my God before all whom have, and shall read this thread.

I have so enjoyed you. I have enjoyed how you wiggle in your attempt to deflect attention from the main theme of our conversation by saying you don’t understand what I mean in saying this or that because of my phases and spelling, yet you always seem to find a an understanding ways to answer my post.

I have found this conversation glittering for this reason. I have a plaque sitting on my desk with the head of a male lion with it’s mouth wide open, it reminds me so much of you. The caption reads, “When you’re down and out lift up your head and shout ‘OH SHIT.” You my friend, are a perfect example of what the theme of this thread: “The Blasphemy Challenge” is all about.

Now I’m going to answer what you state is the original question you asked me. Will not quibble with you any longer about things which have no bearing on this conversation; I am withdrawing my energy. The question to me is: “where is your god?” Let us be clear here, we are talking about my God.

My God is where I am. I am my thoughts. This means my God is everywhere my thoughts are whether I am conscious or unconscious of them. This means my God is the functioning Life of every molecule, fiber, tissue, bone, ounce of fluid, and electrical impluse of my consciousness which not only initiate the activity of these things, but is the Life force which cause them to carry out the purpose of their function in order to make my thought being what it is.

So I am my thoughts. Yet my thoughts are only a conduit of my conscious and unconscious awareness, which are activated by “The law of the Spirit of Life” of the Consciousness of Being. This means that Spirit of Consciousness which is the Cause of my being is the Cause of my thoughts, and my thoughts give life to all that I am. I am therefore you. My God is also you because where Consciousnss is, there is Life. Let’s make this clear again now, we are talking about my God. We are not talking about nothing else but my God. No God of any religious affection you may attempt to throw up.

So the true question here is not where is my God, but where is my God not to be found?

I’m going to make it easier for you to answer this question by eliminating death to be a possible answer based on this truth. Even when you think about death, or see what is called death in an object of matter regardless of what it may be, that thought and observation is ingressed into your conscious Life and becomes a part of you by way of ingestion. This means Life is even in death because it found existence in your thoughts.

So my God is everywhere I am, and I am everywhere my thoughts are, and I am right there with you now. So, in closing just tell me where my God is not, and you will, as I have, answered your question.

Hope you can understand all my mis-phasing and spelling this time.

Signature 

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength jufa

You are never alone!

Posted: 15 August 2007 02:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Total Posts:  1161
Joined  2007-07-16

god is to you what you are to me!

jufa is life; jufa is energy; jufa is everywhere; jufa is a metaphor; jufa is a plastic bag dancing in a whirlwind; jufa is…

Signature 

“Unsustainable systems can’t be sustained.” ~ Robert Jensen

Posted: 15 August 2007 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Total Posts:  731
Joined  2007-06-20
jufa - 15 August 2007 02:06 PM

“WHERE IS YOUR GOD?”
The caption is a question I was asked by an atheist after I had been telling him Life Itself is God.  I kept telling him God is a metaphor which no religion could pinpoint in words, pictures, images, nor thought.  He kept referring to the God of the Bible to get off his point.  I kept saying there is no God of the Bible, just revelational writing by men who themselves could not say who, or what God was. 

My friend, your words says it all: “If you want me to say I don’t know what the ultimate cause of life is, then fine, I don’t know.”
-atheist -
================================================================================

Thank you for admitting the existence of my God before all whom have, and shall read this thread.

This is as far as I made it before I got fed up trying to decipher your vague language.  You’ll get better interactions if you try to be more precise and concise.

Anyway, if “Life Itself is God”, would you mind if I just continued calling it Life?  Would you mind if I didn’t capitalize it?

Signature 

PC

Posted: 16 August 2007 12:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-08-05

Narwhol this is for you:

Tat

You are getting the idea, it comes down to how you define space.

At WSM it is defined like it was before Einsteins time. Space is that all encompassing vastness. In that sense, the latent energy density of space is part of Space, but that is not how science defines it now.

Shortly after relativity was confirmed by the bending of light, others, like W. De Sitter, defined it as the just the 4 dimensions of Height, Width, Depth, and Time. so by that definition, the energy density is just something contained within space.

With this more limited concept of space, and the use of Einstein’s field equations, it was ‘proven’ that under enough gravity, the 4 dimensions would curl up into a single point. The Big Bang was born.

Problem is, Einstein is not around to ask what his idea of space was, and the writings he left does not clear this matter up.

Thus when current scientists look at WSM theory, and space as a wave medium, They see it as a contradiction, and WSM as invalid. My theory is in harmony with all aspect of WSM, except saying that Space is the medium for wave propagation.

So I must use a different approach, and “slip in through the back door” of modern physics by finding the medium of wave propagation that does not use the word ‘Space’ and do so in a sound, mathematical accurate fashion.

Geoff’s approach to this problem was to tell moderen physicists what they got wrong. This approach only angers most, and makes them dismiss WSM as a quack theory, without giving it an honest look.

My approach is to show them what they got right, while building my case at the same time, and let them figure out what they got wrong on their own. This makes them part of the discovery process instead of alienating them at the start. If nothing else, it get them to read the whole theory before they make up their minds.

Some of the most outspoken members of the science forums will not even comment on my work, one way or the other. Even Zepher and AlphaNumeric have not said one word in regards to my work. A “No Comment” from those two was more than I could hope for.

This approach has lead to some things that before, other said could not be done. I have developed an intuitive model of the Quantum Mechanical processes within the nucleus. It has long been believed that an intuitive model of QM processes was impossible, they even teach that in basic quantum courses.

Remember my WSM version of the electron orbit. I have expanded it to the whole atom and reconciled it with the QM models and EM theory. I have been a busy boy since the forum was shut down for repairs.

Jufa

I understand your point, but if you look at the whole, it is a mute point.

Energy creates matter, matter creates gravity, gravity causes a change in energy density, changes in energy density causes changes in the mass of matter, changes in the mass of matter causes changes in the force of gravity, and on and on and on.

You have to start somewhere in this mess.

So I started with the lightest particle, the electron and proceed from there.

As for the problems with infinity, no problem. We are dealing with the finite region of our universe, the infinity beyond it does not effect anything except the Law of conservation of energy, which only applies to closed systems.

Also on the “energy of gravity” and “But how can one measure this curve of gravity when it is light that is the ruler?” these are answered in Einstein’s Field Equations, where he correctly predicted the curvature of light some 80 years ago, so this is not a problem either. Also this statement is wrong, “But light itself is the energy which gravity contains” Photons, which are the transmitter of light, come from the electron and changes in its orbit. The energy they contain is excess energy not needed when the electron drops to a lower orbit. Gravity is so weak on the atomic scale as to be insignificant. Electromagnetic forces rule at this scale, and photons are an electromagnetic in origin, not gravitational.

The order I presented my findings in was based on many factors, which are too many to recount here. I am writing my paper with a critical review of my peers in mind, as long as physicists understand my point, I am happy, and so far they have had no problems with the order of my paper. After it is published, I may write a book to explain it in simplified terms for others, if I live that long. I ain’t no spring chicken. Thus I do not have time to waste as I am working day and night now to finish this before I kick the bucket.

Charles  

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Aireal, you state:

Jufa

I understand your point, but if you look at the whole, it is a mute point.

Energy creates matter, matter creates gravity, gravity causes a change in energy density, changes in energy density causes changes in the mass of matter, changes in the mass of matter causes changes in the force of gravity, and on and on and on.

You have to start somewhere in this mess.

In looking at the whole, my position cannot be mute. How can energy create matter if matter was not energy? how can matter create gravity if gravity was not energy? How can you separate the two from the one and then say it is the fragments which must be dealt with to determine density and the changes when the birth of eneregy and gravity is fathered by energy?

And this logic goes towards the infinity and finite establishment you presented.

Einstein’s Field Equations dealt with relativity of point to point spherical. Einstein did not deal with the entire spectrum of space vastness. This is why Einstein, before his death, was writing on “The relativity of Everything.” It was to include the linkage of all being of one properity relative to a metaphorical mystery which continuously cause the confusion of ideas in the scientific community.

Aireal, on a personal note. Why should you worry about others acceptance of your work? Had Ben Franklin worried, or A. Bell, or L. Pastuer, or Edison, or the Wright Brothers, or H. Ford, or A. Carnegie, we would still be living in the dark ages.

Push on I say. Follow your bliss regardless!

jufa

——————————————————————————————————
Jufa

Thank you for those words of encouragement.

One of the points I am trying to show is that space is not curved as suggested by the field equations. But there is an unwritten rule in physics.

Thou shall not mess with Einstein. Relativity is like the holy grail of physics.

If I start with gravity and relativity. As soon as I suggest that Einstein made even a minor error, no one will finish reading my paper. It will be disregarded as a quack theory before they finish reading it. If they finish reading it that is.

So I slowly build my case, then drop that little bombshell at the very end, after they have read all the supporting evidence.

By only dealing with finite cases along the way, I can accomplish that. It is not the easiest nor the most logical way to proceed. But with the state of mind of current physics, I have little choice.

Only a theory that has passed peer review will even be considered. Many others have tried various means to get their work seen without peer review, it fails 99% of the time. Once labeled a quack, no one will even look at future work you do. Sad, but currently true.

Once my general paper has passed peer review, I can approach the problem in any manner I see best in future work, like the manner you suggest.

Charles

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 16 August 2007 12:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-08-05

mortality swallowed up by immortality
Each individual being is the extension of their ancestors lives by-way of thought continuum, because death does not eliminate thoughts, only the thought body of matter. Each individual living in today’s flesh body is purposed to be the saviour of themselves first, as was so done by the Master Jesus, then descend into the hell of his thought world and eliminate the suffering and struggles of his predecessors. This is the saviour who redeems mankind back to the Father. Who is responsible to “cast out the bondwoman and her son; for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.”

It is this individual who has taken on the sins of the world of dual thought. Who bears the responsibility of “swallowing up mortality in life,” and uniting all personalities of thoughts: “having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances, for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace, and that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby.”

“THE ILLUSION OF GOD

p.s. I just love it when things come together!!!

Signature 

You are never alone!

6 of 6