3 of 4
THERE IS NO LOGIC FOR EXISTENCE
Posted: 25 August 2007 08:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  573
Joined  2007-08-21
jufa - 09 August 2007 04:52 PM

THERE IS NO LOGIC FOR ANYTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE TO EXIST. To be more percise, there is no logic to existence. Now this means all that exist in the universe should not be, and so, to deal with that which appears to be effect, will always lead one on only a spectculative journey on that which has no meaning.

Let’s step back from all our reading, personal analysis and interpretation and ask ourselves the question what is? In asking myself this question, I found the answer as followed. What is is, there is no logic to creation, therefore, there is no logic to the universe nor mankind. Being there is no logic to be found for creation nor the universe, then that which occupies the universe has no logic to exist inclusive of man. And being one cannot find intellectual reasoning, nor comprehension for existence, then there is no logic for that which should not be [man] to worship that which should not be [existence].

Now whether one believes or not in the logic or illogic of creation, what one believes or doesn’t believe is not enough to override the truth which the Apostle Paul told us when he stated: “I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitutious. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotion, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. WHOM THEREFORE YE IGNORANTLY WORSHIP, HIM DECLARE I UNTO YOU. God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands, neither is he worshiped with men’s hand, as though he needed anything, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things.”

Now for this writer, this alone nullifies any belief in denomination or other teaching which has rules and by-laws to rule the collective mass, or indoctrinate them in that which has no logic for existence.  But going one step further, it also nullifies the belief, for this writer, that there is another god of this world who has dominion over the inner man Christ, when the logic of there being any kind of deity rest on the shoulder of man, and there is no logical reason for man to exist.  Thus, the logic man produce is illogical for it is none existent in existence. 

And just one more step must be taken at this juncture, what one beliefs is not enough to make one a true believer because the suppose god of this world, whom some has given the name satan,  and others as Almighty is a belief in an absolute mystery which logic cannot verify. 

But let us return to the subject matter. There is no logic to the universe because there is no logic for existence, with one exception.  And that exception eliminates any purpose or logic not covered by that exception.

There is no logical reason for mankind to exist. There is no logical reason for this universe to exist. There is no logical reason for you and I to exist except for?

Thank goodness you have logic to determine there is no logic to your existence!

[ Edited: 25 August 2007 08:08 PM by morgantj ]
 Signature 

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

Posted: 25 August 2007 08:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Total Posts:  672
Joined  2007-06-17
morgantj - 25 August 2007 07:13 PM
narwhol - 25 August 2007 07:02 PM

If the question was why do we exist, you should have stated that in your original question and I could have answered it: because we don’t not exist. 

because we don’t not exist. 

Is the double negative here intended or a mistake? If it’s intended, then you are saying the answer to why we exist is because we exist. That leaves me scratching my head. Can you please elaborate?

If it was not intended and you meant to say that we don’t exist, can you elaborate on this as well?

Yes the double negative is intended.  It’s only partly sarcatic though. You see if this universe didn’t exist and no universe existed and nothing else existed and by nothing existing, I mean animal, mineral vegetable, abstract concepts are all things so if none of those existed, that’s not sustainable because there’d be no time so this lack of things would exist but at no time and for no time at all so nothing would exist and never exist simultaneously, so if we (and everything else) didn’t exist it would be rather paradoxical, to say the least.

Signature 

http://web.mac.com/normsherman/iWeb/Site/Podcast/833F918B-485B-42F4-B18C-4AB1436D9B87.html

Posted: 25 August 2007 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Joined  2007-08-21
narwhol - 25 August 2007 08:03 PM
morgantj - 25 August 2007 07:13 PM

If the question was why do we exist, you should have stated that in your original question and I could have answered it: because we don’t not exist. 

because we don’t not exist. 

Is the double negative here intended or a mistake? If it’s intended, then you are saying the answer to why we exist is because we exist. That leaves me scratching my head. Can you please elaborate?

If it was not intended and you meant to say that we don’t exist, can you elaborate on this as well?

Yes the double negative is intended.  It’s only partly sarcatic though. You see if this universe didn’t exist and no universe existed and nothing else existed and by nothing existing, I mean animal, mineral vegetable, abstract concepts are all things so if none of those existed, that’s not sustainable because there’d be no time so this lack of things would exist but at no time and for no time at all so nothing would exist and never exist simultaneously, so if we (and everything else) didn’t exist it would be rather paradoxical, to say the least.

Ok, is it just me or does this seem to point more to the conclusion that we exist… not to why we exist.

Signature 

Posted: 25 August 2007 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Joined  2007-06-17

it is you.  Do you mean what is the intention behind why we exist?  Well, if you mean what was the intention behind the start of life, there wasn’t one - there was nothing with a brain that could have an intention.  If you mean was there an intention that explains why I exist , definitely - the intention that my parents had (randy old goats, bless ‘em).

Signature 

http://web.mac.com/normsherman/iWeb/Site/Podcast/833F918B-485B-42F4-B18C-4AB1436D9B87.html

Posted: 25 August 2007 09:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Joined  2007-08-21
narwhol - 25 August 2007 08:18 PM

it is you.  Do you mean what is the intention behind why we exist?  Well, if you mean what was the intention behind the start of life, there wasn’t one - there was nothing with a brain that could have an intention.  If you mean was there an intention that explains why I exist , definitely - the intention that my parents had (randy old goats, bless ‘em).

ok, it’s not me. If you will, please tell me what do you believe the topic of this thread to be?

Signature 

Posted: 25 August 2007 09:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Joined  2007-06-17

the topic has the title “is there no logic for existence?”  However, we have to narrow that down to something that has an actual meaning before we can answer it.  “Logic for” does not actually work grammatically, unless (say) it is part of a book title: “logic for beginners”.

[ Edited: 25 August 2007 09:20 PM by narwhol ]
 Signature 

Posted: 25 August 2007 09:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Joined  2007-08-21
narwhol - 25 August 2007 09:18 PM

the topic has the title “is there no logic for existence?”  However, we have to narrow that down to something that has an actual meaning before we can answer it.  “Logic for” does not actually work grammatically, unless (say) it is part of a book title: “logic for beginners”.

I fear the originator of the statement doesn’t even know the statements meaning. LOL.

Signature 

Posted: 26 August 2007 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2007-08-05

Narwhol, don’t mislead the readers.  The topic title is not;

“is there no logic for existence?”.

The topic title makes the statement “THERE IS NO LOGIC FOR EXISTENCE.”  It does not ask a question.”

Signature 

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength jufa

You are never alone!

Posted: 26 August 2007 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Joined  2007-08-21
jufa - 26 August 2007 03:20 PM

Narwhol, don’t mislead the readers.  The topic title is not;

“is there no logic for existence?”.

The topic title makes the statement “THERE IS NO LOGIC FOR EXISTENCE.”  It does not ask a question.”

but did you not end your original post with

“There is no logical reason for you and I to exist except for?”

Signature 

Posted: 26 August 2007 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-08-05

Morgantj states;

but did you not end your original post with

“There is no logical reason for you and I to exist except for?”

So where did the change from the statement “there is” change to “is there?”  The question is for you to tell me your logic for existence.  If there is logic to exist, then give me that logic by filling in the blanks____________ _______________ ___________

___________________.  Now I say there is no logical reason to exist except for?  Fill in the blank above.

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 26 August 2007 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Joined  2007-08-21
jufa - 26 August 2007 04:20 PM

So where did the change from the statement “there is” change to “is there?”  The question is for you to tell me your logic for existence.

ah, so you ARE asking a question. I thought you just told Narwhol:

Narwhol, don’t mislead the readers.  The topic title is not; “is there no logic for existence?”.

Signature 

Posted: 26 August 2007 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Joined  2007-06-17

The question is for you to tell me your logic for existence.

Because nothing never exists even if nothing does, which is not sustainable if the the potential for an event to occur when there is nothing there exists then time must start whereupon you no longer have nothing you have an abstract concept (a physical property called time) going from no time to this state of having time must involve a massive change of energy (from none to absolutely loads of it), and mass and energy are interconvertable. Simple.

Signature 

Posted: 26 August 2007 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-08-05

Narwhol, you are right, it is simple.  So simple it makes no sense even to you.

Listen at you:  “Because nothing never exists {where is the logic of nothing to make you even put to print this and the following} even if nothing does, which is not sustainable—{just listen at your rambling} if the the potential {where did the potential come from since nothing exist?}for an event to occur when there is nothing there exists then time {how can time come about when there is nothing to make the event happen?}must start whereupon you no longer have nothing you have an abstract concept (a physical property called time) going from no time to this state of having time must involve a massive change of energy (from none to absolutely loads of it), and mass and energy are interconvertable. Simple.” 

Simple alright.

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 26 August 2007 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-08-05

Morgantj, just tell us what does the topic state.

Now if you are so desperate to be right, then okay, you are right in saying the topic title is stating a question.

Signature 

You are never alone!

Posted: 26 August 2007 05:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Joined  2007-06-17

If there was logic there wouldn’t be nothing there would be logic, which isn’t nothing.  Nothing never existing (because there can’t be time and nothing simlultaneously - that would just be time if you have time - you don’t have nothing (and if there’s nothing, there’s no you to have it either but that’s by the by)) and existing simulataneously is paradoxical.  So there not being existence (of things) is paradoxical.  But there being no things means there is nothing.

If there’s nothing but it never exists (simulataneously because the word ever implies time existing), there is the potential for the existence of nothing since there’s nothing (as we’ve just said). For nothing to exist when previouly it never did is a change - an event.  And so on and so forth.

Signature 

3 of 4