I had to read a couple of times this article to believe that is not an internet hoax but unfortunately it is not. It would just give me a good laugh but there are some very sad facts involved in this.
1. The Donate button on the menu on top- I would like to contribute to this world that some children in Africa would live to their first birthday, that the rain forest wouldn’t disappear or the ice caps wouldn’t melt. (If it is even possible). I should give my hard earned money to this facility ? That brings us to the second sad point closely related to the first one.
2. The Creation Museum is a $27 million facility. I’m sure most unfortunate people would be happy with $27.
3. The Unicorn Museum is created by a noted fantasy author. I would like to know who ? Who is so fed up with our beautiful planet that only feel comfortable living on it if he stays in the realm of his fantasy? I enjoy reading fantasy and science-fiction but I’m not delusional about it. I can proudly say I can walk thru a dark forest without being scared of dark elves.
4. KidzCrafts: DIY Chimera Workshop- Oh no poisoning the next generation !!!
5. User Submitted Billboards- There is more people believe in this besides the Brotherhood Of Fantasy Creatures. All hope is lost !
P.S: I just hope some real horses didn’t get injured…