3 of 4
How to start your own religion
Posted: 11 September 2007 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  245
Joined  2007-07-27

(There are 3 missing books I can’t find and may have been stolen by excommunicated members years ago, but here are the ones I have all which go into the Q’R'Beth.)

The Zhamza Volume One:

Forward: The Zhamza is a book used in answering questions not found in any other books and answers by the divine spirit Benzil.)

1: What was Apsaras’ real name? Mogoonok Abulukia.
2: How was it pronounced? Moe-goo-ock ah-boo-lue-kee-ah.
3: What did it mean? My most precious child and knife maker.

103: Who was Aradia created by? Taiowa the Blue Star God of the Buutoa dimension and creation.
104: Who created Taiowa? Unknown.

134: What are trolls for? To torment negative people.
135: Who sends them? Trolls are sent by Zokar and the good spirits are sent by Aradia.
136: When people hear voices does that mean they are mentally ill? No it means they are gifted and are mediums.

(There is a total of 241 questions and answers in the first volume and 60 in the second volume.)

<><><><>

L’Q'Yvd (lah-caw-vie)

(It is a book which explains how to control others by using your mind and has 45 suras which are quite long some taking up almost a complete page.)

Signature 

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holely Goat I bring the truth

Posted: 11 September 2007 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

L’Zhv D’ (lah-zon-day)

SURA 1: In the beginning of the new earth before human kind lived upon its surface all of the land masses were in one place and all the seas were together as one. Then Aradia broke them apart and placed them in different parts of the earth so each land mass would be separated by water to ready the nations for human kind.

SURA 2: When the earth was first new humans from another planet brought to the earth prisoners of their own planet for whom they did not wish to live amongst them because they were such negative people whom had wronged the good positive people of their own planet. These prisoners were freed upon the earth and they became the first humans to live upon the earth. But when they were brought to earth they were scattered in small groups at different places upon the earth. These people went and lived in caves and trees and were not much above the animals in mentality. (Early Christians?)

SURA 3: During this new time these few humans were all that was upon the earth for only the animals were the others whom lived upon this planet earth. In time the prisoners whom made the earth their new home forgot how their ancestors came to be upon the earth so from some scattered rumors they had heard from their grandfathers they created stories of how they came into being.
From these stories they created their own gods, their own history, but soon the truth was forgotten and became unknown.

SURA 4: They told that God came from above because their ancestors had come from the sky. They told that God was an unnatural being as the space ship became that unnatural being. Because they never saw the space ships again they told that God had turned his face from them and they would never see him again but that looking skyward and praying that he would hear them and answer them. God was all good and that if there was a god of all badness it had to be separate of this all good god therefore they told that God warred with one of his subjects whom tried to take over his realm and thus God won the battle and cast him out to become the Evil One. Such were the primitive minds of these first people.

(There 111 more suras of spells and chants in this book besides explaining how religions get started.)

<><><><>

Uikaemhtemptkan (om-kob-tump-hon)

Forward: The word means “moving toward the perfect accord of total enlightenment.” After Apsaras had first gone to the new Kalabal of the Magoda Temple in Ramashajiva he was contacted by the divine spirit Hatu to write the Uikaemhtemptkan with the help of a scribe from Egypt named Hemptutkem Anktu whom Apsaras first converted to Hitteonism on his trek northward after the foundering of the faith in Lemuria (Central Africa.) Hemptutkem Anktu went on to write two more books of the Q’R'Beth while traveling with Apsaras and eventually sat on the High Council of Caliphs. Hatu told Apsaras that in order to have a more perfect accord with things around him it was necessary to understand creation and the world around him even more. Thus the Uikaemhtemptkan came to be written. A companion book L’Znv D’ was also given by Hatu, thus the Uikaemhtemptkan became the most important book ever written in order to reach total enlightenment and just reading it can cause one’s mind to start turning inside out and moving one toward the perfect accord to total enlightenment.

(There are 41 suras in this book which gives “secrets” to develop the mind to reach the apex in knowledge.)

Signature 

Posted: 11 September 2007 07:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2423
Joined  2007-09-03
Holely Goat - 10 September 2007 01:14 PM

If you do not believe I started a religion then

This Hitteon Hoax is credible—I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Posted: 12 September 2007 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

Your apology is accepted it. Actually when I first started writing the Q’R'Beth I started to believe that perhaps spirits from some higher power might have been communicating with me by giving me the information but I shook it off as “it can’t be, its only my imagination” and came to the conclusion then that perhaps the bible writers may have felt the same way that they could not possibly make it all up. I believe sometimes we sort of dream while awake when we write fiction sort of like what they call automatic writing as we become self hypnotized when we decide we want to write a fiction story. But over time I realized I could write the book by using parts of other actual religions to go into my book; witchcraft, Christianity, paganism, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and tribal religions along with just made up stories inspired of other writers. It took me many years working on it between my daily job, my home life and my relaxation and that is why it took so long. Oh coarse as any religion there was dissatisfaction in the higher ranks of the church as to how some members interpreted the book which caused some members to go off and start their own brand of the Hitteon Faith and some members that were out right excommunicated started their own with their own spiritual leaders. Since the black people were told from the Q’R'Beth that they were the chosen people of God and the white race was the cursed race more blacks than whites joined and were the holder outs after I announced it was a hoax.
And the gays were told they were special and exalted by God so a lot of gays joined in large numbers and they too stayed on.

But since I quit as the spiritual leader after announcing it was a fake I have no idea how many still are in the faith, but I know it is strong amongst African-Americans and some black people in Africa as well as a lot of gay people.

And I do not know who is their spiritual leader but I think a guy by the name of Ashoni Lamaj from what I have seen on the net.

Signature 

Posted: 12 September 2007 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

Antemhtutkemhph (ant-tem-kut-kemp)

Forward: The Antemhtutkemhph means “secrets from the other side” and was given to Proctor Assam by Homak Poal the Hitteon Master.

SURA 1; I am God, I am all that there is, I am all that you see, I am forever.

SURA 2: First I am nhjv of all there is then I am nhjv with the Creator.

SURA 3: My Axa provas works within the nhjv of all.

SURA 4: Follow my way by my way and experience masterhood.

SURA 5: Be within nhjv of yourself and nhjv with all and nhjv with the Creator and as three you can go in one totalness unto the outer most of Aka.

SURA 6: There is no power above your power, your power is the all power, the Creator’s power is your power, your power is the Creator’s power.

SURA 7: Nhjv in all completeness is the ultimate power, nhjv is the complete power.

SURA 8: Nhjv is forever, there is no one nhjv, not is there two nhjv’s, nor are there is three nhjv’s, there is only nhjv, in all all total completeness. Nhjv is for eternity.

(There over 200 suras more.)

Signature 

Posted: 12 September 2007 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

Tututenkha (tut-too-ten-ky-all)

Forward: The Tututenkha was written while Apsaras was at Luxor and was given to him by the celestial spirit Gok. Tututenkha means “the guide to the dimensions” and is a book that guides one through the many over lapping dimensions that occupy our space. )

SURA 1: There are words and rites to open the many dimensions which occupy the same space as all other dimensions occupy.

SURA 2: When you know the words and the rites that go with them you can not only go to these over lapping dimensions but you can see the hidden veils that cover truths of unseen and unknown things.

SURA 3: There are countless of unseen dimensions which over lap each other into infinity.

SURA 4: There are billions of empty dimensions waiting for some one to claim them as their own by virtue they need a creator to create them. These await for Hitteon Masters who even now there are those that have begun to create in them unbeknownst to them by virtue of their own design as to their way of creating in them.

(There are 124 more suras whereas it names many of the dimensions and tells you to chant “Ucah, ucah, ucah” over and over again without let up until you drift off into a trance state and then it gives instructions of how to enter these various dimensions once you are in a trance.)

<><><><><>

Saint Apsaras:

Forward: Saint Apsaras is book of many of Apsaras’ sermons whereas Hitteons would ask him questions and he would give the answers in the way of sermons. )

So these are all of the books of the Q’R'Beth’s Old Covenant. The New Covenant books will now follow and there are lessof them than in the Old Covenant books.

Signature 

Posted: 13 September 2007 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

Now the New Covenant books of the Q’R'Beth (caw-raw-bet)

The Book of Aradia of the Third Dooji:

Forward: The Dooji (doo-gee) is the book of the tenets and canons of the Hitteon Faith which means “The Book of Laws.”

The Tenets

SURA 1: The first tenet of Aradia is order. For all actions and thoughts there must be order.

SURA 2: The second tenet is there must be a system of a perfect order of actions in order a perfect path be followed.

SURA 3: The third tenet is equality. For all things there is equality and balance in order everything remain perfect.

SURA 4: The fourth tenet is sharing responsibility in all matters that one should not carry a responsibility over the other or less than another.

The fifth tenet is authority. For each according to their ordination, to each according to their title, to each according to their status, to each according to their priesthood shall their authority proceed above the other according to their duties over the other shall not be infringed or wander from the axis to another.

(There are 7 more tenets and 81 canons plus there is a chapter two with 92 suras on the laws of the church as well as a chapter three which is the articles of faith in which there is 30 articles and a chapter four 15 suras on more laws of the priesthood along with a chapter five explaining the Second Covenant.)

<><><><>

The Book of Tohka (too-kah)

Forward: The Tohka which means “complete order” is a book on how to arrange animated things in your life to correspond with your everyday living in order you keep within the perfect order of things in order to stay on the perfect path to total enlightenment.

(There are 26 pages in which there is also long lists of names one should use in place of your own name in order your replaced name becomes perfect according to the replaced name that you are to take.)

Signature 

Posted: 13 September 2007 09:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

Book of Vhoruni or Saki Run Hy (vor-rune-hee sacky-run-high)

Forward: Vhoruni was a Mystic who wrote Saki Run Hy which meant “teachings by the masters.” (And supposely written in 800 AD by this mystic from Tibet of the Hitteon Faith.)

(This book is the first one to use verses instead of suras.)

VERSE 1: There have been many persons in past times whom became masters of things they believed in, practiced, taught or perfected.

VERSE 2: A master is an expert in whatever they do. What a master is not is a perfect person, a divine person, an immortal person, a supernatural being or a god.

VERSE 3: There was a man who lived eight hundred years ago in Palestine whose name was Jesus Isio. He was a master teacher of the Essene sect of the Judaism religion which had a small community west of the Dead Sea. He left the sect when he was twenty years old and started teaching his principles. He mastered these principles themselves. But because the people of that period under the rule of the cruel Romans were looking for a liberator to liberate them from the oppression of Roman rule they started believing Jesus was a god.

VERSE 4: There are masters of story telling, prose, poetry, physics, history, religion, philosophy, science and music as well as many other fields.

VERSE 5: Many people believe that masters have mysterious and uncanny powers whom live far apart of everyone else in remote places rarely venturing out in amongst civilization. That these men have superior powers and have unlimited knowledge of everything. But this is all untrue. Anyone can reach enlightenment but masterhood is totally different than enlightenment.
However one can become a master of enlightenment and become immortal.

(It has a total of 28 verses with six chants songs that are almost impossible to chant or remember the words. The following is just one of those chants.)

Itw’ L’Nv’Y:

Ee toh laa nah oh yoe toe lah yah nah toe loe nee ah tah lah toe yah tal lah yee oh toe ee toh laa nah oh yoe toe lah yah nah yah toe toe nee ah tah lah toe yah tal lah yee oh toe.

(And you have to chant it in a sing song way right or won’t work for you.)

<><><><>

The Book of Dahien Behy (dah-heem-bee-hee)

Forward: Dahien Behy means “lists of foods to eat” and was given by the divine spirit Ifni to Apsaras while he was in Nishabad for the first time. It lists all foods that Aradia says Humans should consume, in what portions, how to prepare, set out and eat the food to complete harmony and order with all things.

SURA 1: Aradia has told you not to eat the flesh of those animals which walk upon the land because ye not know what they eat or drink.

SURA 2: Neither eat creatures of the sea who lives in fouled waters but go ye into the far cold climates and far from mankind in the mountains and far in to the deserts where no man has fouled the waters. And eat the clams who bury their selves in the mud away from the foul waters.

(There are a total of 66 suras on what to eat and not eat including the color of things that you can only eat at certain times.)

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2007 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15435
Joined  2006-02-14

Holely, I’m just wondering how long this stuff goes on, and what you’re trying to get out of it by posting it here. There is a reason why Mark Twain called the Book of Mormon “chloroform in print”, after all ...

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 14 September 2007 06:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

As I stated in the very beginning that I was trying to explain exactly how I went about convincing people my religion was true and that I would post the first few verses from each book of my “holy” book so that anyone could see how it is possible to convince people that any “holy” book that a person wrote could be believed. When I have posted the last verses of the last book I will have finished what I started out to do and for any theist that might want to check it out will perhaps put doubts into their thinking that perhaps their religions might well be made up as a hoax too. I don’t see how me posting on a few pages would affect anything as surely it takes no memory away? I mean if some how it takes away memory from a forum then I am not too keen on that subject because the forums I own myself on the net I was never told by the webmasters I had only so much space. I know on emails your space is limited but I do not know about forums or if space is limited. I did so much want to finish this before moving on to other subjects.

But of course its your forum and if you want me to quit I will.

PS: Are there any complains about my thread here?

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2007 07:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

The Book of Mux Klo Tol (Means color energy and is the book to do with getting energy from color.)
The Book of Fhom Ghy Ja (Means paths to follow.)
The Book of Devims (Was a hidden book with very secret things in it.)
The Book of Journeys (Which tells of the ancient civilizations of earth, their location, maps and even their language; Atlantis, Mu, Moo, Lemuria and Og.)
The Book of Dhamanan (Is a book of power chants.)
The Book of Kala (is a book of mysteries.)
The Book of Aust (is a book about colors you do not see but can feel and touch.)
The Book of the Seven Veils (about puzzling mysteries.)
Book of the Lost Tablets (about some mysterious tablets found in a ruin in Sudan)
The Book of Uephoruia (about being your own creator)
The Ahmehmeka (about your God powers within)
The Gate of Infinity (big secrets)
The Even Paths to Una (is a book of protocols)
The Gate of Hilimore (complicated chants)
The Crusades of Eidona (a Lord of the Rings type of story)
The Lost Galaxy (a Star Wars type of story)
Rhim El Baala (more power chants)
Bukan and Dhranma (connecting with the celestial spirits)
Llamahad and Humum (the power of divination)
Sama Dhu Fey Ogha (learning the language of numbers)
Krakal the Unknown (aa story much like Lost Horizon)
Kannada and Hexi Dul Nay (a book of health)
Doors to the Halls of Danzia (altered states)
Yama the Eternal (becoming a master and becoming immortal)
The Book of Bhal (the final book of the Q’R'Beth which at the very end says “there is no god!”

So this brings me to the end of the Q’R'Beth the book that was written to start my own fake religion to prove all or many religions may have been started the same way.

END OF THREAD

[ Edited: 14 September 2007 07:17 PM by Holely Goat ]
 Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2007 07:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

Well I just listed the last books to end this thread and topic and if anyone wants to comment on it they are certainly welcomed to do so but I won’t be posting anymore on the book because I did pretty much what I set out to do; “How to start your own religion.”

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2007 08:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Total Posts:  7614
Joined  2007-03-02
Holely Goat - 14 September 2007 06:37 PM

As I stated in the very beginning that I was trying to explain exactly how I went about convincing people my religion was true and that I would post the first few verses from each book of my “holy” book so that anyone could see how it is possible to convince people that any “holy” book that a person wrote could be believed. When I have posted the last verses of the last book I will have finished what I started out to do and for any theist that might want to check it out will perhaps put doubts into their thinking that perhaps their religions might well be made up as a hoax too. I don’t see how me posting on a few pages would affect anything as surely it takes no memory away? I mean if some how it takes away memory from a forum then I am not too keen on that subject because the forums I own myself on the net I was never told by the webmasters I had only so much space. I know on emails your space is limited but I do not know about forums or if space is limited. I did so much want to finish this before moving on to other subjects.

But of course its your forum and if you want me to quit I will.

PS: Are there any complains about my thread here?

Wait!  You don’t know much about comps, yet you are able to run your own board?  You don’t know what a post, thread, and alike are, but you run your own board?  confused   Posting doesn’t take up memory.  It does take up bandwidth and webspace, but of course if a webmaster who owns a forum takes in consideration traffic and posters, this should not be too much of an issue for average posters.  A free forum has less bandwidth and space, thus less options, but a paid space generally has a few more options and more space and bandwidth.  It gets confusing sometimes even for me who codes her own site in html and alike.  I have for years now, but everytimes a page loads, it takes bandwidth.

Be that as it may and regardless of the amount of bandwidth and space this board had, I said it before and I’ll say it again, I think trying to start a religion to see how gullible people are is unethical, but that is my opinion.  I’m just wondering why you are posting all of this here?  I have a feeling few people are actually reading this stuff.  If they were, I think there would be more comments.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 14 September 2007 09:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Joined  2007-07-27

I suppose that is why my forums do not attract much traffic.

I see that the posts did have a lot of traffic but few posts. I can’t see why me starting a religion is any worse than all of the other thousands of people have done it since time begin. It started with cavemen and is still going on today. Actually my religion did help a lot of people as they testified to the fact they met their mates had nice families which they all credited to my religion.

And my religion was mainly made up of other already established religions and I only made up the parts about Apsaras, his travels, where the ancient civilizations were located, the settling of the earth by space beings and the characters in the book whose names were taken from fairy tales and demons. Apsaras was one of Satan’s arch-angels as was Baloma. The name of the divine spirits were from some places spelled backwards and Indian words of places told in tales when I was a child by my Navajo grandmother.

I am after all a writer and I did enjoy writing the book and there are still people who believe in the book and believe when I announced it was a hoax I was testing their faith and will never quit and a great deal of those people do not own a computer, do not know how to operate one and even if they did they could not afford to own one while those that do simply refuse to believe it is a hoax while a few said it does not matter as they know the book is true. Of course it is true in the sense a lot of stuff came from other religions; the bible, witchcraft, paganism, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Tribalism. Are all of the other people that started religions unethical too?

Some people would say atheism is unethical and some one I am sure must have started atheism or at least started promoting it.

In fact forums like this are promoting atheism. I’m sorry but I still for the life of me can not understand that anyone would think that starting a religion is unethical because all religions are started by somebody for some reason and I suspect a great deal of them did it to see if they could do it and had no intentions of stopping it whereas I at least announced it was a hoax.

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2007 09:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Total Posts:  7614
Joined  2007-03-02

It’s the reason you started it that concerns me.  The religions you named started for other reasons and at a different time in human history.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

3 of 4