2 of 2
Separation of Church and State - In God We Trust - and the Rules of Constitutional Interpretation
Posted: 05 November 2007 07:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  971
Joined  2005-01-14
FredFlash - 02 November 2007 06:00 AM

I didn’t quote those verses to prove the existence of Jehovah, dude.  I quoted them as evidence that the question - of whether we (who believe in the existence of a Creator) have a duty to trust in God - is a matter of religion.  Remember, dude, or be informed for the first time that, “religion” is “the duty we owe to our Creator.”

Hey, I tend to agree with you.  You don’t have to convince ME, though—the Supreme Court is the one you have to convince.  What you should do is join in a class-action suit with the ACLU, American’s United, and the Freedom From Religion Foundation. 
Good luck on that!

Posted: 05 November 2007 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  134
Joined  2006-11-01
advocatus - 05 November 2007 07:45 AM
FredFlash - 02 November 2007 06:00 AM

I didn’t quote those verses to prove the existence of Jehovah, dude.  I quoted them as evidence that the question - of whether we (who believe in the existence of a Creator) have a duty to trust in God - is a matter of religion.  Remember, dude, or be informed for the first time that, “religion” is “the duty we owe to our Creator.”

Hey, I tend to agree with you.  You don’t have to convince ME, though—the Supreme Court is the one you have to convince.  What you should do is join in a class-action suit with the ACLU, American’s United, and the Freedom From Religion Foundation. 
Good luck on that!

To late for that, dude.  The high court has granted the executive branch of federal government authority to promote religion.  Now,  commences the battle to determine which religious faction will control federal executive power over the things of God.

[ Edited: 05 November 2007 09:56 AM by FredFlash ]

2 of 2