I just stumbled across this website from a google search. All I can say is just in the short time I scanned through some of the posts it’s that it’s the most condescending, childish, ignorant, one-sided, biased forum I’ve ever come across. Just in this thread alone we have all kinds of crap. Let’s point it out ignorance, hypocrisy and offensive stuff.
* Mentioning the Chupacabra, Bigfoot, and the Lockness monster as if they’re silly made up fantasies. (Chupacabra) If that’s not real then Puerto Ricans are liars, including those who themselves didn’t believe in it until they saw it such as the chief of police there that gave a very good description of it. That means that people are killing their own animals and blaming it on a fake unknown animal for no reason at all. Yeah, that’s believable.
* Bigfoot. This falls into unknown wildmen catagory. There are many in the scientific community that actually study the evidence and believe in these living ape-like wildmen. They include anthropologists, police forensics, museum curators, and so on. Some are first hand eye witnesses. One of the latest I saw was a woman zoologist who saw an Orang Pendek walk out into an opening a few dozen feet away from her and she stood there in near disbelief. They leave footprints and hair, have been seen by military helicopters, and were known about by the Indians long before the white men got here, and we may even have a real film of one. But apparently all these people are liars and so are those the world over who see similar things. Chinese scientists are wasting their time looking for the Yeren and Almus too, because they’re deluded idiots who probably also believe in unicorns.
* Lockness monster. You’d think that after those idiots at Skeptical Inquirer finally gave in and admitted to the validity of the lake Champlain monster, that finally it would give more credibility to the fact that all people aren’t lying about seeing lake monsters. After all, according to the ignorant and irrational sceptics the lake Champlain monster was a fictitious made up creature that couldn’t possibly exist for all kinds of childish reasons. That was until a woman snapped a photo of it, so it became kind of hard to deny. But I guess the photo is just swamp gas, the planet Venus or a whether balloon, the typical atheist explanations for anything they don’t understand. I guess those SI guys believe in mythological monsters that liars make up too, so at least now we have proof they’ve lost all credibility in the denial community.
* Childish demeaning comments about God and Ghosts. Unless you’ve been living with your head up your ass your entire life there is no reason to be clueless as to all the phenomena that prove the existence of God including people (and also ex-atheists) who have encountered God after clinically dying. There’s nothing more satisfying that seeing an atheist talk about God and dropping his atheistic denial of everything. Past life memories contain information that can be verified and checked so there is no way all of them can be liars. Even atheist Carl Sagan said they deserved further study. Alfred Wallace, Darwin’s coauthor described his first hand account of seeing a man produce a ghost-like female figure out of his own body only feet away in broad daylight. He even started a movement to get the supernatural to be studied seriously. But I guess all these people are liars, including one of the inventors of Natural Selection. Even Darwin himself mentioned God as being the initial spark, so I guess he’s a total moronic religious idiot. And with Wallace saying that a higher intelligence has guided the develop of man, we can now write off Darwinian evolution as religious nutcase theology. Hypocrites.
* JFK conspiracy. It has nothing to do with people wanting to believe that JFK is so great how could a lone gunman alone kill him. Jeez. Idiotic. This just shows that the facts surrounding it are of little concern to some. Their were eye witnesses (something skeptics call liars) who heard shots come from elsewhere and saw another person. The govt didn’t want to hear their accounts which tells you right there that’s something isn’t right. There’s an unaccounted for bullet, the wounds to Kennedy’s head didn’t match the lone gunman theory, our own govt even has two official reports concerning the incident, one of those indicating that there was probably a second gunman. One in depth documentary traced it all the back to a hired French assassination team to one of the guys involved. Ignorance of the details is the problem. But I guess it’s easier to call all people involved liars and make up fake motives for why people come up with conspiracy theories.
* 9/11. I thought the 911 conspiracy theories were BS too, mostly because I kept hearing totally idiotic things and other things that were easily explained away. Also many of them came from sloppy sources and punks who just hate our govt. But I decided to learn about it and there are a number of things that point to there being forehand knowledge of the event and some involvement by out govt on some level. There are building engineers and others of high knowledge that also agree that those buildings didn’t come down just by themselves. But over here we get childish comments about our inept govt couldn’t pull it off because Bush is an idiot. Nobody ever said Bush planned it. The Popular Science guys didn’t address any of the hard evidence. There’s still a bunch of unanswered questions. But it’s typical of those here to think if you can explain away some of them, that you’ve explained away all of them. But I guess we should just come to a conclusion without putting in the time and learning about the facts and evidence.
* SI. I can’t believe people actually are mentioning this rag as a source of info. Maybe you should go to Answers In Genesis for info about evolution. There’s a long history of these SI guys coming onto TV shows a lying and fabricating fake stories. Anybody who has to lie to support his view does so because his view is wrong. But it goes to show you, you people only read what reinforces your preconceived views, and so you never learn.
So it appears that the biased view that this board runs on is that all Puerto Ricans are liars, all scientists who have seen any unknown creatures are liars, the inventors of natural selection are liars, all eye witnesses to JFK’s murder are liars, all who have seen - recorded and filmed ghosts are liars, all the millions including atheists who have had NDE’s are liars, Carl Sagan is a liar, and all the millions who have experienced supernatural phenomenon including skeptical scientists who have, are liars.
I’d have to say that if you think your made up denial system is true and that the rest of the world are liars, then you’ve got it wrong. I just can’t understand the purpose of a board like this, which seems rotten from the top down. You can tell by people’s tone that they aren’t here to learn, but to rip down anything they know nothing about.