2 of 2
Jesus Condenses on Window in Chapel
Posted: 01 October 2008 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
Occam - 01 October 2008 05:55 PM

Well!!!!  I’m crushed.  Are you implying, mitch, that I wanted to see female external genetalia???  LOL
Occam

Not only that, obviously you used you powers of telepathy to plant the idea of this image into the minds of every one else in your pew! LOL

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 24 March 2009 09:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  30
Joined  2009-03-24

Gee, now I am seeing Jesus in my pan while cooking a sausage. I thought that I visualize seeing him that’s why he manifest, my mom came over kitchen and explain that it was her new pan bought over Ebay that has a Jesus image on it.

It could be any other guy, really. Does he look like Republican? But they said it soon vanished after an hour, this could be hard to explain but for a geek guy who’s good in light manipulation he sure has a lot to explain. Could also be an energy field of someone else who wants to hang out in that place when he still exist. It is said that their energy remains on some certain level and could manifest in a nice matter. But I still want to believe that it more like of a light-image manipulation.

2 of 2