1 of 2
Living alien on videotape!
Posted: 29 May 2008 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  339
Joined  2008-02-27

get ready everyone, our alien rulers have arrived.  Why should we have any doubt as to the video’s authenticity since it can only be viewed in a limited format?  A Colorado Film School instructor has authenticated the video.  Apparently in Colorado film instructors have expertise in exobiology as well. 

As an aside, I can’t believe this made it into a real paper:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/may/28/purported-ufo-video-be-shown-friday/

Posted: 29 May 2008 09:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15300
Joined  2006-02-14

Ha! I liked this quote from the article, by a guy (Jeff Peckman) who appears to be the only one they actually interviewed on the subject:  “It’s really the final visual confirmation of what you already know to be true having seen all the other evidence.” The only info they give us on Peckman is that he “authored an off-beat ballot initiative that would have required the city to implement stress-reduction techniques”, and that currently he “is pushing a ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in Denver to prepare the city for close encounters of the alien kind”. Wheee !

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 29 May 2008 01:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11

Sooooo my kidnapping WAS real (rolling on the floor lol!!). My understanding of biology is that the reason life here on earth has the 2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth arrangement, is because if you go back far enough, we all crawled from the same protoplasm with the same blueprint. My question is….if we saw an alien life form—would we recognize it as life immediately? There are some ‘life’ forms on earth that scientist still can’t agree are alive! Why do all of these so called aliens look vaguely human, these people have far too little imagination (and far too much time), nad obviously too little science training!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 29 May 2008 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2008-05-04

LOL ... that was a great article. Probloy a hoax of some kind to boost ratings. Though it would be more entertaining if it was real, guess we’ll find out tomorrow, eh.

Signature 

“Is there a God in heven, a devil in hell, or is the only light to be seen the one at the end of my cigarette?”

Posted: 29 May 2008 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  2013
Joined  2007-04-26

I can’t wait. If anyone finds a link to the actual video when it comes out please post a link here and I’ll get my popcorn.

Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 30 May 2008 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  2013
Joined  2007-04-26
alanzoppa - 30 May 2008 12:29 PM

I found the video, it looks totally real and I’m really freaked out.

Also, I might have seen a string holding it up, but I’m pretty sure string theory accounts for that.

LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 30 May 2008 01:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  96
Joined  2006-09-19
macgyver - 29 May 2008 03:36 PM

I can’t wait. If anyone finds a link to the actual video when it comes out please post a link here and I’ll get my popcorn.

http://gizmodo.com/394302/alien-video-uncovered-real-or-fake?autoplay=true

I can’t think of anything sarcastic/witty to say. So just imagine me rolling me eyes.

Posted: 30 May 2008 05:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2008-05-04

Well… that wasn’t even entertaining!!
Love that who ever made the video added the Beavis track as the “aliens” voice.

I think that the video that “allanzoppa” added was more convincing of alien life on earth.

Signature 

“Is there a God in heven, a devil in hell, or is the only light to be seen the one at the end of my cigarette?”

Posted: 30 May 2008 06:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  472
Joined  2007-06-08

Can you believe Larry King Live is helping to propagate this obviously ridiculous hoax?!?

Posted: 30 May 2008 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15300
Joined  2006-02-14

Hilarious. Is Larry King horning in on the act as well?

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 30 May 2008 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
Pragmatic Naturalist - 30 May 2008 06:13 PM

Can you believe Larry King Live is helping to propagate this obviously ridiculous hoax?!?

Based on other questionably quasi-scientific ‘reports’ he has given credence to on his show, why are you surprised?

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 30 May 2008 07:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2007-06-08
asanta - 30 May 2008 06:45 PM

Based on other questionably quasi-scientific ‘reports’ he has given credence to on his show, why are you surprised?

The exclamation point in between the two question marks is meant to convey exasperation, not pure disbelief.

The guy who claims this footage is named Stan Romanek.  Check this out.

Posted: 30 May 2008 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
Pragmatic Naturalist - 30 May 2008 07:01 PM
asanta - 30 May 2008 06:45 PM

The exclamation point in between the two question marks is meant to convey exasperation, not pure disbelief.

The guy who claims this footage is named Stan Romanek.  Check this out.

It is interesting that someone who claims to be ‘dyslexic’ can write so well. My son (and most other people I know with this problem) have more of a problem with spelling than with math. Aside from that, IMHO (I do not claim expertise in this field of science) the rest is pure garbage! I echo your exasperation!

Signature 

Posted: 30 May 2008 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Joined  2007-06-08
asanta - 30 May 2008 07:20 PM

It is interesting that someone who claims to be ‘dyslexic’ can write so well. My son (and most other people I know with this problem) have more of a problem with spelling than with math. Aside from that, IMHO (I do not claim expertise in this field of science) the rest is pure garbage! I echo your exasperation!

According to the testimonial on that website, Stan has no idea what the “equations” mean, stan just says that they are “burned into my brain…” 

He is smart enough to count dollar signs, $$$$$$ , however!

Another website claims he has an IQ in the “genius range”.

Now that’s a hoax!

Posted: 31 May 2008 08:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Total Posts:  1064
Joined  2007-06-20

After seeing the footage of the alien, Hillary Clinton has demanded it be seated as one of her delegates.  grin

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 31 May 2008 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
Rocinante - 31 May 2008 08:30 AM

After seeing the footage of the alien, Hillary Clinton has demanded it be seated as one of her delegates.  grin

grin  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  tongue laugh

Signature 

1 of 2