2 of 2
Living alien on videotape!
Posted: 03 June 2008 03:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  339
Joined  2008-02-27

So we have creatures capable of travelling billions and billions of miles with incomprehensible technology and they are investigating our planet by peeping through windows and leaving cryptic and indecipherable mathematical equations in magic marker on the walls of people’s homes. 

What worries me most is that there are large numbers of people who believe this stuff.

Posted: 03 June 2008 05:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11
JRM5001 - 03 June 2008 03:18 PM

So we have creatures capable of travelling billions and billions of miles with incomprehensible technology….

What worries me most is that there are large numbers of people who believe this stuff.

And after ALL that time and effort, they keep their visit SECRET, telling no one of their existence or visit except these very SPECIAL few people! wink

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 04 June 2008 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  339
Joined  2008-02-27

Actually they are trying to communicate with us but rather than landing on the South Lawn of the White House or in the square outside the UN, these aliens attempt to communicate with humans by writing incomprehensible mathematical formulae on the walls of people with absolutely no skill to translate the message and who have no influence in our society to deliver said message.  And as if to make their chosen representatives less credible, they provide only the slightest amount of evidence in the form of grainy black and white videos. 

Or they may only have only a scientific interest in us which makes one wonder about their pre-occupation with anal probes and cattle mutilations.  Once again, they have the ability to do deep space travel, but don’t seem to have an MRI on board.

[ Edited: 04 June 2008 07:36 AM by JRM5001 ]

Posted: 04 June 2008 07:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  1064
Joined  2007-06-20

And these aliens , despite being from a completely different planet, just happen to be able to breathe in Earth’s atmosphere like humans without any special apparatus.  I wonder if these aliens landed on the Moon if they would need similar space suits, helmets and air tanks as the Apollo astronauts needed? 

Maybe that’s why they’re here.  They just want to go to the Moon, but they don’t have the technology.  So they are just looking through random windows hoping there will be some of NASA’s old Apollo stuff gathering dust inside for them to borrow.  wink

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 04 June 2008 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03

I’ve been following this story sort of the way one gawks at a car accident. I had seen the Larry King clip on cnn.com and thought it was hysterical. No one has Stan Romanek’s video because “scientists have been analyzing it since 2003” they only released a still shot, which looks like a cardboard cut out in a window.

The skeptic on the Larry King clip created a “reenactment” of the video using $90 worth of supplies, an alien puppet and a camcorder, then went into the digital video and edited it to make the “creature” appear to blink and move its face. Then he posted it on youtube as the “Official Stan Romanek Alien Video” to show people how easily they could be manipulated. The comments from believers of the FAKE video are hysterical. Hundreds of people fell for it.

The really sad part about the journalism in this case (aside from the fact that it made TV at all) was that no one on the Larry King clip ever mentioned Stan Romanek’s long career of selling books about his alien abductions and hypnosis sessions. It seems so convenient that he is shopping around his life story to film production companies just as the video is being released. All I had to do was Google “Stan Romanek” to find pages of links to purchase his books. Why could journalists not do this before giving him a platform to spread this insanity from? It must have been a slow news week.

Stan Romanek says on the Larry King clip that he set up the video camera because he thought a peeping tom was looking in the window at his teenage daughters. The clip made it seem as if he was just a “regular guy” who accidentally filmed an alien, which makes the story more believable to the average joe watching TV. Why not disclose his history of nonsense and strange claims, not to mention that fact that he wants to sell books about it?

And the lawmaker sitting next to Romanek for the interview, I forget his name, the guy who wants to set up the Alien Welcome Wagon at taxpayer’s expense, happens to have rights to a documentary along with Stan Romanek. It’s no wonder they held a big press conference - their film is still being shopped around.

Why don’t I have my own alien video yet, which would happen to coincide with my new alien documentary and new alien books? I could make lots of money. I could be on the news. Oh, wait. I have a little boy who deserves to have a mother that is SANE and not a money sucking scumbag.

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

2 of 2