Blasphemy-The Game
Posted: 30 June 2008 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  135
Joined  2007-10-12

I was at a game convention this past weekend and found a game that I just could not believe. You can get a view of it at the website. Reading some of the cards used in the game and talking to the designer about the rules and the object, I thought I would die laughing.

I’m interested in what others think of it (based on the description on the website). It may not be as funny for someone who is totally unfamiliar with Christianity.  A bit pricey, but what a hoot.  LOL

Signature 

“If there is no sufficient reason for war, the war party will make war on one pretext, then invent another… after the war is on.” - “Fighting Bob” La Follette

Posted: 30 June 2008 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03

This would be fun on margarita night wink

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

Posted: 30 June 2008 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  135
Joined  2007-10-12

margarita night

It would.  The Designer actually said he recommends drinking a martini while playing.  The “Faith” tokens/emblems that the would be Messiahs must acquire to gain a large following are an olive with a toothpick through them.

I’m sure a pitcher of margaritas would work just as well.cool smile

Signature 

“If there is no sufficient reason for war, the war party will make war on one pretext, then invent another… after the war is on.” - “Fighting Bob” La Follette

Posted: 30 June 2008 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  280
Joined  2008-06-24

“The game is all the religion with half the guilt. “

That can’t be right…

Posted: 01 July 2008 05:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07

That was funny, fmiddle.

Signature